ConservativeWAVE

Hillary Clinton GUILTY of COLLUSION... Campaign Finance Violations... Obstruction of Justice, and Espionage Act Violations... There just ISN'T ANY DOUBT !! The QUESTION is, WILL she beheld ACCOUTABLE.. OR, IS there a DOUBLE Standard for Politicians ??

Hillary Clinton GUILTY of COLLUSION... Campaign Finance Violations... Obstruction of Justice, and Espionage Act Violations... There just ISN'T ANY DOUBT !!   The QUESTION is, WILL she beheld ACCOUTABLE.. OR, IS there a DOUBLE Standard for Politicians ??

COLLUSION... When Hillary PAID the Russians for a FAKE Dossier (essentially Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election), and then HELPED them get it into the American FAKE Media, and USED it in an attempt to REMOVE Donald trump from office... THAT was MOST CERTAINLY collusion with Russia !!

Campaign Finance Violations... When Hillary tried to HIDE her payments for the FAKE Russian Dossier... she PAYED her Legal firm, who HIRED Fusion GPS, who HIRED an EX-British spy, who contacted EX Russian intelligence agents, who PROVIDED the FAKR Russian Dosier... the money trail has now been pretty much COMPLETELY verified, and yet, Hillary STILL hasn't been charged... IS THERE A REASON?  OTHER than a Double Standard?

Obstruction of Justice...  When Hillary broke up her cell phones, and SIM cards, and deleted 30,000 subpoenaed files... make NO MISTAKE, that was Obstruction of Justice... WHY hasn't she been charged?

Espionage Act Violations... When James Comey exonerated Hillary by saying that she never "Intended" to commit the acts, and said she was guilty of "Extreme Carelessness"... but he would not charge her... NOW we know that the FBI had determined that she WAS guilty of "Gross Negligence" (not Extreme carelessness which is the EXACT standard laid forth in LAW), and that James Comey and his underlings CHANGED the words, and essentially CHANGED the law (to include INTENT", when that was NEVER the law... There is now NO DOUBT that Hillary committed Violations of the Espionage act... sh WHY hasn't she STILL been CHARGED ?

There just ISN'T ANY DOUBT !!   It's CLEAR !!  Hillary Clinton is GUILTY as SIN... So, WHEN WILL she beheld ACCOUTABLE?  The WOMAN NEEDS to be in JAIL, and there WILL BE no JUSTICE in America, until she IS !!

ConservativeVagina is a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON he posts his FANTASIES and DELUSIONS here as if they were facts. He is a LIAR and a Q brainwashed MORON and his every thread is made up of RIDICULOUS LIES

Strange that none has charged or proven her guilty of anything despite huge investigations by ken Starr etc in 40 years.

maybe our bright blue CAPS  legal PHD can charge her?

no comment on Benghazi 12 investigations by sweaty trey?

no wonder he quit!!

13 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

Hillary Clinton GUILTY of COLLUSION... Campaign Finance Violations... Obstruction of Justice, and Espionage Act Violations... There just ISN'T ANY DOUBT !!   The QUESTION is, WILL she beheld ACCOUTABLE.. OR, IS there a DOUBLE Standard for Politicians ??

COLLUSION... When Hillary PAID the Russians for a FAKE Dossier (essentially Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election), and then HELPED them get it into the American FAKE Media, and USED it in an attempt to REMOVE Donald trump from office... THAT was MOST CERTAINLY collusion with Russia !!

Campaign Finance Violations... When Hillary tried to HIDE her payments for the FAKE Russian Dossier... she PAYED her Legal firm, who HIRED Fusion GPS, who HIRED an EX-British spy, who contacted EX Russian intelligence agents, who PROVIDED the FAKR Russian Dosier... the money trail has now been pretty much COMPLETELY verified, and yet, Hillary STILL hasn't been charged... IS THERE A REASON?  OTHER than a Double Standard?

Obstruction of Justice...  When Hillary broke up her cell phones, and SIM cards, and deleted 30,000 subpoenaed files... make NO MISTAKE, that was Obstruction of Justice... WHY hasn't she been charged?

Espionage Act Violations... When James Comey exonerated Hillary by saying that she never "Intended" to commit the acts, and said she was guilty of "Extreme Carelessness"... but he would not charge her... NOW we know that the FBI had determined that she WAS guilty of "Gross Negligence" (not Extreme carelessness which is the EXACT standard laid forth in LAW), and that James Comey and his underlings CHANGED the words, and essentially CHANGED the law (to include INTENT", when that was NEVER the law... There is now NO DOUBT that Hillary committed Violations of the Espionage act... sh WHY hasn't she STILL been CHARGED ?

There just ISN'T ANY DOUBT !!   It's CLEAR !!  Hillary Clinton is GUILTY as SIN... So, WHEN WILL she beheld ACCOUTABLE?  The WOMAN NEEDS to be in JAIL, and there WILL BE no JUSTICE in America, until she IS !!

You are kidding?

still don't know MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name?

Oh, you do?

or you must be an English second language Rumanian troll

Just now, Gavin1966 said:

You are kidding?

Oh, you do?

You do know the dossier was paid for by a right wing bunch first?

and the London meeting which started it all with Pap and an oz guy was way before the dossier?

unbelievable ignorance

Hillary never paid the Russians for ANYTHING. ConservativeVagina is a LIAR

14 minutes ago, Debs said:

ConservativeVagina is a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON he posts his FANTASIES and DELUSIONS here as if they were facts. He is a LIAR and a Q brainwashed MORON and his every thread is made up of RIDICULLOUS LIES

And the chant fills the land---

"Lock her up--lock her up--lock her up" !!            😎

5 minutes ago, Debs said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d029654396f466641

Taipan you are a LIAR and a MORON that chant fills only Trump rallies and Treason Monkey wish lists so GFY

What a PUNK you are toiletface but be sure to RUN SCREAMING from the facts. Its what Treason Monkeys like you DO since you KNOW you are FAR TOO STUPID to ever deal with facts. Much better for you ro act like the petty childish PUNK you are. Acting like a five year old already stretches the limits of your intellect so GFY

24 minutes ago, Debs said:

ConservativeVagina is a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON he posts his FANTASIES and DELUSIONS here as if they were facts. He is a LIAR and a Q brainwashed MORON and his every thread is made up of RIDICULOUS LIES

9 minutes ago, Debs said:

12 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

You are kidding?

Oh, you do?

It's IDIOTS like THESE that make you wonder what the Democrat party has become... I'm the liar?  WHY don't you argue with:

1. The Washington Examiner,

2.  The Washington Post, and

3.  The New York Times !!

AND, I can reference a DOZEN other sources who say EXACLY the same thing !!  YOU bunch of LYING SCUMBAG LIBERAL NITWITS !!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.39392b3fd364

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/any-reporter-would-take-info-from-foreign-sources-why-shouldnt-trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/25/the-clinton-camp-and-the-dnc-helped-pay-for-that-trump-russia-dossier-heres-what-it-means/?utm_term=.5458129f2135

No you cant you are a LIAR. The Clinton campaign never paid the Russians ANYTHING and you referencing the dossier or the oppo research done by an AMERICAN COMPANY doesnt change that in any way. We have been over this and I already PUNKED you on this issue you are a LIAR

6 minutes ago, Debs said:

What a PUNK you are toiletface but be sure to RUN SCREAMING from the facts. Its what Treason Monkeys like you DO since you KNOW you are FAR TOO STUPID to ever deal with facts. Much better for you ro act like the petty childish PUNK you are. Acting like a five year old already stretches the limits of your intellect so GFY

WOW!!...."toiletface".....I believe that is what a 5 y/o would say.

HA  you pathetic childish PUNK.  YOU chose that nick which is exactly toilet humor.  YOU come here only to act like the petty childish PUNK you are . We both KNOW its because you are too STUPID to even try to do anything else so GFY

13 minutes ago, KMode said:

WOW!!...."toiletface".....I believe that is what a 5 y/o would say.

^^^ sez the guy with the mature and thought provoking avatar.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

^^^ sez the guy with the mature and thought provoking avatar.

LOL!!!....must be new here....try reading 99% of DEBS posts. 

1 minute ago, KMode said:

LOL!!!....must be new here....try reading 99% of DEBS posts. 

I fail to see how the content of Deb's posts somehow makes your avatar any LESS juvenile.

Just now, maineman said:

I fail to see how the content of Deb's posts somehow makes your avatar any LESS juvenile.

So "laughter" is a crime???  

Just now, KMode said:

So "laughter" is a crime???  

Where did I ever say that laughter was a crime? Do you suffer from some reading disability?

I merely suggested your avatar was pretty juvenile for someone criticizing others for acting juvenile.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Where did I ever say that laughter was a crime? Do you suffer from some reading disability?

I merely suggested your avatar was pretty juvenile for someone criticizing others for acting juvenile.

OK maineman.....I will remember you are the only one serious on this forum.

2 minutes ago, KMode said:

OK maineman.....I will remember you are the only one serious on this forum.

I never said anything about laughter or seriousness.... I merely point out that you're in a pretty big glass house to be throwing stones at anyone else's lack of maturity.