CrimeaRiver

Who is trying FALSE FLAG Trump into a disastrous Persian war?

Likely Israel....or the CIA in service of Israel

The Japanese PM Shinzo Abe was meeting with Iranian leaders in Tehran at the VERY MOMENT the Japanese tanker was attacked....

They were meeting on a variety of issues: trade, peace in the region etc....

LOL....please think for yourselves.  Iran would not do this while simultaneously seeking better relations with Japan. 

Poor Trumpy - surrounded by Rambos.

3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Likely Israel....or the CIA in service of Israel

The Japanese PM Shinzo Abe was meeting with Iranian leaders in Tehran at the VERY MOMENT the Japanese tanker was attacked....

They were meeting on a variety of issues: trade, peace in the region etc....

LOL....please think for yourselves.  Iran would not do this while simultaneously seeking better relations with Japan. 

Poor Trumpy - surrounded by Rambos.

Likely not. Most likely it was Iran playing reverse psychology on Japan to break ties with US and Israel. Take out three of their global societies resisting Islam.

G. W. Bush set the precedent.

Claimed that people will always re-elect the president in time of war.

One can only hope that there really is a heaven and a hell,

to repay for all the lives that will be lost for politics.

36 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Seems you think heaven is being in charge and hell is carrying those in charge stay in power. Life only exists as eternally sorted out in reproductive order the polulation is what it remains now as a species occupying space in this atmosphere together your words rip apart ancestrally.

Dare challenge me on this.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

Seems you think heaven is being in charge and hell is carrying those in charge stay in power. Life only exists as eternally sorted out in reproductive order the polulation is what it remains now as a species occupying space in this atmosphere together your words rip apart ancestrally.

Can't challenge your complete reluctance to actually express your thoughts to others.

4 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Can't challenge your complete reluctance to actually express your thoughts to others.

ha ha ha ha ha. nice try. Only your self anointed exceptions of life will sustain your argument now isn't eternity reciting countless theories and I will just describe life doesn't kinetically exist beyond the moment here using inverting molecular content between states of erosion and decomposition sustaining both ancestry in this atmosphere and the planet at this constant univeral position details are only eternally separated now.

7 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Well said.  I had a professor in college who used to say

"strive to express your thoughts clearly and concisely - not impressively with the over use of unnecessary verbiage.  The latter is a sign of insecurity"

;) 

27 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Agreed.....likely why Bammy & Hilly bombed and destroyed Libya in 2011

Nothing compared to what was done to Iraq

3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well said.  I had a professor in college who used to say

"strive to express your thoughts clearly and concisely - not impressively with the over use of unnecessary verbiage.  The latter is a sign of insecurity"

;) 

was your professor teaching psychology and how to gain the persuasion of power bastardizing the power of suggestion while creating doubt about physical absolutes going for your political science degree?

4 minutes ago, sole result said:

was your professor teaching psychology and how to gain the persuasion of power bastardizing the power of suggestion while creating doubt about physical absolutes going for your political science degree?

No.  It was the Big Tit Studies Dept.

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

No.  It was the Big Tit Studies Dept.

just as worthless as any liberal arts class anyway. Educating ancestors to ignore self evident life and go forth creating confusion and disrupt life as it naturally exists to extort what people earn to survive life never exceeding the moment here.

24 minutes ago, sole result said:

It is utter gibberish.

You make up convoluted nonsense ans claim that it is true, when it is not even intelligible.

The people you call "deniers" are what are normally called SANE.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is utter gibberish.

You make up convoluted nonsense ans claim that it is true, when it is not even intelligible.

damn here comes the calvalry.  Watch democracy fail again. the many shouting possibilities against the one explaining why life only works in the one moment here.

1 hour ago, peter45 said:

lol. dumbest comment ever. there's been FDR way before bush and i'm sure more before FDR. 

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is utter gibberish.

I think most of the posts are generated.  Once in a while he accidentally makes sense, but then the bot takes over again and plasters some gibberish up here.  Easy to write a bot that doesn't have to make sense.

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

lol. dumbest comment ever. there's been FDR way before bush and i'm sure more before FDR. 

Bush borrowed and spent, and lent, to pretend that his economy was good.

Trump is following his model.

Including preparing for war,

when his phony economy fails.

1 minute ago, peter45 said:

lol. jesus, you're f*cking stupid.

6 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

Woodrow wilson's administration created the principles in politics employed by nazis in 1930's.

7 minutes ago, splunch said:

I think most of the posts are generated.  Once in a while he accidentally makes sense, but then the bot takes over again and plasters some gibberish up here.  Easy to write a bot that doesn't have to make sense.

another choirboy singing to their congregation of anything other than real is possible.

3 minutes ago, peter45 said:

What is the purpose for social economics? Reward for compliance and punishment for not complying, standard ways to trade goods and services between people and communities, to keep people busy saving their beliefs they forget what life is and does naturally ancestrally? 

5 minutes ago, peter45 said:

I voted for Trump.  I think he has tried to resist all the DC neocons so far in starting new wars.

The purpose of these false flags will be to whip up a public war frenzy that will FORCE Trump to comply. 

We are pretty easily manipulated into war - the left and right.  Sad how Obama killed the Anti-War Left

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I voted for Trump.  I think he has tried to resist all the DC neocons so far in starting new wars.

The purpose of these false flags will be to whip up a public war frenzy that will FORCE Trump to comply. 

We are pretty easily manipulated into war - the left and right.Sad how Obama  killed the Anti-War Left

that last sentence changed everything before it and revealed your real nature.  

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

that last sentence changed everything before it and revealed your real nature.  

I welcome you to elaborate and be more specific....in English please :) 

10 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I welcome you to elaborate and be more specific....in English please :) 

selective use of words with multiple meanings really only provides cover when you envoke plausible deniability. But lets go with that.

Sad how Obama  killed the Anti-War Left.

that was your last part of your post. When did Obama kill the anti-war left?  All they do is when anyone doesn't agree with them they start a war of words to incite civil chaos in the streets to show the world how solid their ideology is.  Obama is the generation after Clintons, AOc ias the generation after Obama practicing the same methodologies expecting different outcomesthe next generation trained to repeat the social narratives.

What was Einstein's opinion about insanity? he was the father of relative time theory making everyone ignore now is eternity since the dawn of the 20th century and got a damned Nobel Peace Prize for it. Century later Al Gore gets one for a global warming hoax.

Hell between them Dalai Lama got one for spreading the idea truth has 3 dimensions. literal, figurative, relative. moral, legal, ethical. father, son, Holy Ghost.

God, country, community. everything centered intellectualy to divert instinctive awareness cradle to grave that time is stationary ancestrally.