Sign in to follow this  
benson13

The "LIAR-IN-CHIEF" erupts after polls say he would lose to every major Democrat in 2020: ‘They don’t even exist’

Trump has claimed a wave of new polling from the 2020 presidential campaign season is fake after recent surveys showed every major Democrat vying for the White House besting the president in the upcoming election.

“The Fake News has never been more dishonest than it is today,” the president began in a series of Wednesday morning tweets. “There new weapon of choice is Fake Polling, sometimes referred to as Suppression Polls (they suppress the numbers).”

“The Fake (Corrupt) News Media said they had a leak into polling done by my campaign which, by the way and despite the phony and never ending Witch Hunt, are the best numbers WE have ever had,” he continued, addressing reports from Tuesday that said he had instructed his aides to deny internal polling data that showed former Vice President Joe Biden beating him in 2020.

“They reported Fake numbers that they made up & don’t even exist,” Mr Trump wrote. “WE WILL WIN AGAIN!”

The president’s comments came after a Quinnipiac University poll released this week showed head-to-head matchups against him and several leading 2020 Democrats.

Mr Trump trailed Mr Biden — the clear frontrunner thus far in the Democratic primaries — by a whopping 13 per cent, while Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and others all held strong advantages as well.

His remarks also came after a New York Times story looked at internal polling conducted by Tony Fabrizio across 17 states, reportedly showing Mr Trump trailing the former vice president in several key states for his re-election.

The Fake News has never been more dishonest than it is today. Thank goodness we can fight back on Social Media. Their new weapon of choice is Fake Polling, sometimes referred to as Suppression Polls (they suppress the numbers). Had it in 2016, but this is worse.....

Despite his claims of “fake polling,” a vast range of surveys conducted by a variety of news organisations, polling groups and universities show the president losing against his top opponents time and time again.

In fact, Mr Trump even falls behind Mr Biden in the deeply red state of Texas, where another Quinnipiac University poll conducted last week showed the former vice president four points ahead of him.

Shortly after posting the tweets about alleged false polling, Mr Trump retweetedhis post from Monday touting a 50 per cent approval rating according to Rasmussen.

The remarks also arrived a day after Mr Trump and Mr Biden held duelling rallies in Iowa, in which the president referred to Mr Biden as a “dummy” and the former vice president referred to Mr Trump as an “existential threat.”

“we do a lot of business with the Russians” "I met him [Putin] once."
Donald Trump - David Letterman Show, 2013

“I do have a relationship with him [Putin] and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today,” Donald Trump - MSNBC, Nov. 2013

“When I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant, he [Putin] contacted me and was so nice." Donald Trump - Fox and Friends, Feb. 10, 2014

"I will tell you that I think in terms of leadership, he [Putin] is getting an 'A' Donald Trump - Bill O' Reilly Sep. 29, 2015

“Yes,” Trump says. “Yes, a long time ago. We got along great, by the way.” Michael Savage asks Trump if he’s met Vladimir Putin. Oct. 6 2015

"I have no relationship with him [Putin]" Donald Trump - Feb. 17, 2016

"Putin has been very nice to me" Donald Trump - Campaign rally in Alabama, Feb. 28, 2016

Asked if he’s ever spoken to Vladimir Putin, Trump gives a “no comment” to Fox News’ Bret Baier. May 5, 2016

“But I have nothing to do with Russia, nothing to do, I never met Putin, I have nothing to do with Russia whatsoever.” Donald Trump - Miami CBS affiliate, July 27, 2016

“I never met Putin,” Trump said. “I don’t know who Putin is. He said one nice thing about me. He said I'm a genius. I said thank you very much… and that was the end of it. I never met Putin.” Donald Trump - News conference, July 27, 2016

“I don’t know Putin"…Donald Trump - Presidential debate, Oct. 9, 2016

HA!!  So Trump would lose to EVERY Democrat candidate ?  HA!!  Well, it sounds JUST like the 2916 campaign did... RIGHT UP until election day.  If by NOW, whoever is manipulating these polls hasn't figured it out, People DO NOT CARE what the polls say, THEY will STILL VOTE, and they will vote the way they WANT to vote...

And when the votes are counted, I'll BET that Donald Trump wins MORE convincingly than he did LAST time !!

NO DOUBT !!  THIS is just the Liberal Media trying to manipulate the voters... BUT, it hasn't worked in ANY election in the last 20 years, in the United States,  Europe, or Israel !!

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

^^^

Benson in total panic mode !

Watch him go berserk any moment now !

1. New Election Security Bills Face a One-Man Roadblock: Mitch ...

www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/us/politics/election...

A raft of election-security legislation faces opposition from the Senate majority leader, but House Democrats are readying hearings and votes to raise the pressure.

2. McConnell Blocks Bills Meant To Combat Foreign Election ...

mavenroundtable.io/theintellectualist/news/...

Mitch McConnell has successfully prevented election security proposals from reaching the Senate floor. The Senate will not consider bills meant to protect the next elections from Russian interference due to Republican opposition to election security proposals, according to Mother Jones .

3. 'Grim reaper' Mitch McConnell buries plans to protect U.S ...

www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/06/12/grim...

1 day ago · 'Grim reaper' Mitch McConnell buries plans to protect America from election interference. Despite Mueller report, Senate majority leader is blocking bipartisan proposals to secure American ...

4. McConnell Blocks Election Security, Takes Checks From Voting ...

www.canada720.com/2019/06/12/mcconnell-blocks...

McConnell Blocks Election Security, Takes Checks From Voting Machine… 1 hour ago Canada720 In 2016, Russian hackers targeted voting systems in 21 states and, according to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report, breached systems in Illinois and two counties in Florida, gaining access to information on millions of registered voters.

5. McConnell Blocks Election Security, Takes ... - truthout.org

truthout.org/articles/mcconnell-blocks-election...

The Hill asked McConnell’s office about Blunt’s comments regarding election security and was referred to the majority leader’s verdict on the Mueller report: “case closed.” Senator Wyden told Sludge he thinks McConnell does not want to make elections more secure.

6. As He Blocks Election Security Bills, McConnell Takes Checks ...

readsludge.com/2019/06/10/as-he-blocks-election...

As He Blocks Election Security Bills, McConnell Takes Checks from Voting Machine Lobbyists. The bills McConnell is blocking would subject the voting machine vendors to new cybersecurity regulations and could reduce their overall sales to states.

7. House GOP refuses to renew election security funding as ...

www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/house...

House Republicans on Thursday voted down a Democratic effort to increase election securityspending, as Democrats accused the GOP of refusing to stand up to Russia over interference in U.S. elections.

8. As he blocks election security bills, Mitch McConnell takes ...

www.alternet.org/2019/06/as-he-blocks-election...

1 day ago · As he blocks election security bills, Mitch McConnell takes checks from voting machine lobbyists by Donald Shaw, Sludge June 12, 2019 June 12, 2019 written by June 12, 2019 June 12, 2019