Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

City officials canceled a children’s story time hosted by drag queens.

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

doesn't harm anyone else

It harms SOCIETY. What the hell is wrong with you?

8 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The definition of deviancy is constantly evolving.

That's the problem. You have presented no argument against legalizing open air public sex.

Just now, SixShooter said:

That's the problem. You have presented no argument against legalizing open air public sex.

You're going spastic. A sure sign of cognitive dissonance. Get well soon.

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

that is why faggots are currently allowed to flourish and expand in size....and that is also why they are beginning to target their intended prey...the children...and they will have their way with kids....and then society will kill them.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

I'm straight as an arrow. Never a hint of gender confusion. I don't even know what these people are talking about half the time.

And yet you give them a platform here.

Time to grow up drvoke.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

It looks like you've never seen the video. It is indefensible.

And yet you helped them.

5 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

If any children decide to follow these queer pied pipers they take themselves out of the gene pool. If they are one of the unlucky 50% of transgender people who kills themselves, procreation is all the less likely. Think natural selection will take care of this issue in a couple generations. 

That raises an interesting question

Why are there so many gay people? I would make the argument that there is some sort of survival value inherent in having a group of people who do not reproduce. Natural selection has not taken care of gay people so far.

1 minute ago, slideman said:

That raises an interesting question

Why are there so many gay people? I would make the argument that there is some sort of survival value inherent in having a group of people who do not reproduce. Natural selection has not taken care of gay people so far.

Cultural conditioning. It's now cool to be lgbtqrstuv. In a binary system you will always have members that find emotional and sexual outlets with those of their same sex. 

32 minutes ago, personreal said:

And yet you give them a platform here.

Time to grow up drvoke.

Reporting an issue is giving someone a platform?  Yeah, let's all bury our head in the sand. That will solve things.

36 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Reporting an issue is giving someone a platform?  Yeah, let's all bury our head in the sand. That will solve things.

The leftist collective heads have been buried in the sand for decades.

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Cultural conditioning. It's now cool to be lgbtqrstuv. In a binary system you will always have members that find emotional and sexual outlets with those of their same sex. 

I don't think there are that many "real" gays. As you point out, it's in style. Also, some people will just screw anything. Nothing new there.

I couldn't prove it but I think there folks these days who just take what they can get Instead of adjusting in such a way that enables them to compete for a partner. In other words I think it's more of a learned behavior sometimes.

6 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

Just curious...would the liberals here feel the same if it was a Christian group, reading Bible related stories to the kids?

Again, parents have the right to make these parenting decisions for their children.  If parents want to take their children to Drag Queen Storytime, that is OK.  If the parents choose to take their children to listen to Bible stories, that is OK, too..  It is all about free choice.  Parents can choose which Storytime they want their children to attend.

11 hours ago, Spartan said:

I just have to shake my head over this.

I personally believe that ALL Americans should be free to live their lives as they choose, without fear of discrimination, bigotry, or hate.  There is no arguing that the LGBTQ community has seen far more than their fair share of abuse, and that hate is something that needs to be addressed and combatted wherever it is found.

That said....

I do NOT think that children should have to suffer through someone with an agenda wagging their sexual lifestyle in their face!  Let kids be kids, and let them grow up enough to figure themselves out WHEN THE TIME COMES.  That we have a movement to allow parents to chemically alter their child's physiology to fit their parents' political ideology is nothing less than child abuse, and frankly this crap is almost as bad.  I look at those trying to sexualize children to push an agenda utterly despicable.

I wonder what will children benefit from this, or what do their parents think their children will benefit from this.

Related image

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

I'm straight as an arrow. Never a hint of gender confusion. I don't even know what these people are talking about half the time.

here are some  terms- fluid- it means  a gender non specific person, also could be an adjective for clothing that isn't for specially for males or females.

inclusity it means everyone is welcome, but usually it is pro gay.

pansexual- having no gender.

binary- the standard idea of  male or female-

non binary - another term for fluid

32 minutes ago, jerra- said:

here are some  terms- fluid- it means  a gender non specific person, also could be an adjective for clothing that isn't for specially for males or females.

inclusity it means everyone is welcome, but usually it is pro gay.

pansexual- having no gender.

binary- the standard idea of  male or female-

non binary - another term for fluid

note- fluid is an adjective as in he is fluid.

4 hours ago, LoreD said:

Again, parents have the right to make these parenting decisions for their children.  If parents want to take their children to Drag Queen Storytime, that is OK.  If the parents choose to take their children to listen to Bible stories, that is OK, too..  It is all about free choice.  Parents can choose which Storytime they want their children to attend.

oh...so if the parent wants to take their child to a nambla meeting that is ok? are you fu cking crazy?

7 hours ago, jerra- said:

I wonder what will children benefit from this, or what do their parents think their children will benefit from this.

Related image

It is up to the parents to decide the benefits to their children.  That is free choice.  Parents right to make decisions for their children.

If people bring their children, then the Drag Queen Storytime should continue.  If nobody shows up, then it will not continue.

9 hours ago, LoreD said:

I was talking about having that story time in the city library...a venue "owned" by the city.

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

I was talking about having that story time in the city library...a venue "owned" by the city.

So what.  If people want to come to a story time with drag queens, they can do so.  Free choice.

Most libraries have event rooms that groups can reserve.  Bible groups can reserve the room, bring the children in, and then tell them the bible stories.  All of the people attending the Bible storytime would be people who wanted to be there.

More proof that Homosexuals truly are insane.  They had it right before the 70's.

13 minutes ago, LoreD said:

So what.  If people want to come to a story time with drag queens, they can do so.  Free choice.

Most libraries have event rooms that groups can reserve.  Bible groups can reserve the room, bring the children in, and then tell them the bible stories.  All of the people attending the Bible storytime would be people who wanted to be there.

I agree.  However, I can assure you a large part of the population would be opposed to having someone reading Bible based stories to children in a library...and many of them have no problem with a Drag Queen reading stories (and to be fair...the opposite is true).  And just to head off those who want to spout off about agenda's...if people don't think the drag queens aren't using the "public service" to promote their agenda then they are, simply put, an idiot.

I also do not have a problem with other groups protesting in front of the library (inside is a completely different matter) regardless of the group holding a function.  The true test of a person's support of constitutional rights comes when the group exercising that right is one with which you vehemently disagree.  If you cannot support their exercising the right, then you are just a partisan hypocrite.

2 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

parents bring their children so they can brag that they are ok with homosexuality, a big thing these days. 

22 hours ago, Olivaw said:

This is a private function being held in a private room that was rented for the occasion. What's the big deal? 

Who paid for it ?  The  taxpayers?

19 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

what you engage in is moral relativism and moral equivalency  to me its ALL  child abuse, all of it, you dont get to abuse kids because someone down the street is

Actually, no.  That's not the point at all.  The point is that Jesus Camp IS child abuse, but the people most loudly protesting against this story time aren't going to complain about Jesus Camp.  So that's for their consumption.

For you:  watching a person dressed up in a crazy get-up read a story isn't child abuse.  That's absurd.