WillFranklin

This Lackluster Trump Economy Is Also On The Credit Card To Be Paid Back By The Middle Class With Interest

The economy has not really improved since the last President, Obama, had 2.9% annual growth in calendar 2015 and a 441 Billion Dollar Deficit for the 2015 Fiscal year.

https://www.multpl.com/us-real-gdp-growth-rate/table/by-year

https://www.bea.gov/news/2019/initial-gross-domestic-product-4th-quarter-and-annual-2018

https://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html

https://apps.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?reqid=19&step=2#reqid=19&step=2&isuri=1&1921=survey

Yet we are running an annual budget deficit of over a trillion dollars now mostly due to the tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations according to the same link above. So now the difference is that even though we are not in a recession yet, we have to repay a lot more money with interest, and are not getting anything new for it.

Donald Trump has only achieved 2.97% annual GDP growth in calendar 2018 and is only projected to do worse.

Revenue was down for calendar 2018, not only when compared to what 2018 would be without the tax cuts, but also when compared to calendar 2017, a terrible result, thus the higher deficit. I proved this article correct and can do so any time in this thread if you doubt it:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-tax-revenue-declined-0-4-in-2018-11550084426

And if you clamor about the jobs, Trump does not outperform Obama there, in fact he is not doing as well. His two year average is lower than Obama's last two. 

jobs-Obama2-Trump2.png

And the government itself admits the the tax cuts had little effect at all on the average worker and that the revenue was even 9 Billion dollars below the already lower estimates for the first year.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R45736

So in summary, are you willing to tell your children that they will have to repay this with interest when it is actually not as good as what we had before?

Do you want to tell your family members that their entitlements that they paid for will not be there fully when they need them?

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I keep asking the rednecks where their tea baggers are with all their misspelled signs...I never get an answer

I wanted a thread that shattered their economic illusions. Do I have it?

48 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Nope! The Wife and I have been killing it the last several years under Trump, higher wages, bonuses, federal tax cut, as much overtime as we can handle.

But then again, we were doing pretty good under Obama also.

I guess if you depend on a "R" or a "D" for your financial future, you are probably not too bright.

9 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

I guess if you depend on a "R" or a "D" for your financial future, you are probably not too bright.

Will depends on welfare

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

The economy has not really improved since the last President, Obama, had 2.70% annual growth in calendar 2014 and a 438 Billion Dollar Deficit for the 2015 Fiscal year.

what is a physical middle class between idealist, disciples, loyalists to idea, the governed, the outcast of the narrative. Oh this is a pay to play system since the idealist owns the intellectual right to the franchise of who the "we the people say they are".

You've chosen to ignore content by Duck615

You've chosen to ignore content by sole result

I wonder what the RoomIdiot615 and the Room Moron had to say....something highly intelligent I'm sure

13 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

Nope! The Wife and I have been killing it the last several years under Trump, higher wages, bonuses, federal tax cut, as much overtime as we can handle.

But then again, we were doing pretty good under Obama also.

so the numbers in the OP are wrong?

the tramp inherited a great economy, the only thing he's done is DOUBLE THE DEFICIT by needlessly giving himself and family + the Top 1% and Corp's TRILLIONS in Tax Cuts then take credit for the trajectory the economy was already on

9 minutes ago, benson13 said:
You've chosen to ignore content by Duck615

You've chosen to ignore content by sole result

I wonder what the RoomIdiot615 and the Room Moron had to say....something highly intelligent I'm sure

I may not pay towards attention your thinking, but I rather implode your ideology than cause any harm to your ancestral position I really don't know anything about you but what stupidity you support that dictates my behavior cradle to grave for your sense of feeling superior to our equal displacement in this atmosphere..

7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

so the numbers in the OP are wrong?

It really doesn't matter on a personal level.

We have done well under both parties in the White House.

While Will wants to project Doom and Gloom under Trump, our net worth in jumping $100k a year. The majority of that coming from the old fashioned way, we save it. Even with Biden, Sanders or Warren in the White House, that reality will remain the same.

22 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

It really doesn't matter on a personal level.

We have done well under both parties in the White House.

While Will wants to project Doom and Gloom under Trump, our net worth in jumping $100k a year. The majority of that coming from the old fashioned way, we save it. Even with Biden, Sanders or Warren in the White House, that reality will remain the same.

revenues down, deficit through the roof. If we don't do it like the Icelanders, it is PERSONAL. 

You think the greek economy ISNT personal for people in Greece?

4 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Looks good to me

shilly willy, always lying and crying

6 hours ago, Zaro said:

revenues down, deficit through the roof.

They call it a great economy thinking we won't notice.

4 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. If you cannot accept the limitations of reproductive life, your unlimited economic plan cannot work as intellectually designed.

16 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

cause they dont notice. put some sour cream on a turd and the conholes will call it a taco

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

cause they dont notice. put some sour cream on a turd and the conholes will call it a taco

ever use your imagination or just recite what others imagined? example I imagine what organ a first fertilize cell would be prior to cell division creating a body around it to last the time it adapts existing after birth replacing the lifetimes that conceived it?

Bet you cannot imagine how that ties into this economy topic?

23 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Anything to take us back to the fifties, save the progressive tax rates of the era.