DennisTheMenace

Trump calls Pelosi a ‘nasty, vindictive, horrible person’

7 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Tell that to these people or someone that gives a sh.it.

8199241096_06d270821d_o.0.jpg

G-Street.jpg

Diseased+Streets1.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Nice. You select Lower mission district as somehow representative of SF as a whole. 

5 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I'm not a muslim dumb-ass. I'm not a christian or a jew either.  I'm not dumb enough to believe in any religion.  Can you read between the lines?  

All forms of religion is comic book stuff.   Stan Lee (RIP) is the author. 

Stan is missed for sure...

1 hour ago, DennisTheMenace said:

If Trump wants to see a 'nasty, vindictive, horrible person' he has to look no further than the nearest mirror. 

Fox News is a joke...it should be called the Trump news agency.  If you want fair and balanced news...tune into Al Jazeera. 

Ahead of his D-Day speech in Normandy, France, on Thursday, Donald Trump sat down with Laura Ingraham. During their conversation, the president reacted to reports that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she’d rather see him in prison than see him impeached. This allegedly came as Pelosi clashed with Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler over possible impeachment proceedings. Trump responded by calling Pelosi a “disgrace.” 

“I actually don’t think she’s a talented person,” he said. “I’ve tried to be nice to her because I would have liked to have gotten some deals done. She’s incapable of doing deals. She’s a nasty, vindictive, horrible person.”

Trump also went after her congressional district.

“Ask Nancy, why is her district a drug needles all over the place?” Trump asked. “It’s the most disgusting thing what she’s allowed to happen to her district, with needles, with drug addicts, with people living in the middle of the streets, with people living in the sidewalk. You can’t go … She ought to focus on that because she’s a disaster.”

And because Trump already had Pelosi on his mind, he transitioned to taking shots at Chuck Schumer too.

While speaking about members of Congress opposed to possible tariffs against Mexico, including many Republicans, Trump said, “But we have Pelosi. We have cryin’ Chuck Schumer, who’s a disaster by the way. He’s a total political jerk.”

And you sit there telling everyone to pick between the lesser of two evils so evil always wins the arguments directing human behavior ancestrally here now from now on.  that is making sure nobody fixes the time honored denial systems institutionalizing false truths historically.

Moral codes, legal precedence, ethical treatment of compliance and no mercy for the non conformists. Take out their next generation leaving them with nothing to life for from now on.  You want to raise hell, I deliver why now is Eternity and your system of social justification is equal to being a devil's advocate cradle to grave.

You loath honesty and worship dishonest interpretations of self evident results. You are the same cast of characters workign reality as nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump and the minions on each side.

2 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

Stan is missed for sure...

LMFAO 2 faggots that read comic books too fukking funny^^^^

15 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Allah is the creator of all life on earth.   Don't forget it Infidel.  😇

Maybe you and Congressman Omar would be happier living in Tehran.

After all, why live around the scum-bag, "Jerry Springer", godless, infidels.....when you don't have to?      😇

16 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Tell that to these people or someone that gives a sh.it.

8199241096_06d270821d_o.0.jpg

G-Street.jpg

Diseased+Streets1.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Well done cut n paste maven👏...what does life in Alabama look like? 

th?id=OIP.IyNVlwNHUw5GVggYP7jKigHaJQ&pidhqdefault.jpg121ab741b7b9e77c3231e467b8c611db0b53aeab

I've never lived in Alabama, but I have lived "nearly" in Alabama (Meridian, MS)

I've never lived in San Francisco, but I have lived "nearly" in San Francisco (Alameda, CA)

Where would you rather live...San Francisco or Tuscaloosa? 

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

th?id=OIP.IyNVlwNHUw5GVggYP7jKigHaJQ&pidhqdefault.jpg121ab741b7b9e77c3231e467b8c611db0b53aeab

I've never lived in Alabama, but I have lived "nearly" in Alabama (Meridian, MS)

I've never lived in San Francisco, but I have lived "nearly" in San Francisco (Alameda, Ca)

you will live wherever there are a lot of children... you fukking pos 

7 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I've never lived in San Francisco, but I have lived "nearly" in San Francisco (Alameda, Ca)

I've lived in TEXAS all my 66 years , you faggot fu9ker!  Now I'm sure you've got some smart faggot comment. So, fu(k you!

11 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

I've lived in TEXAS all my 66 years , you faggot fu9ker!  Now I'm sure you've got some smart faggot comment. So, fu(k you!

I know you want to fu(k me...that's the way Tejas boys are.  Please stay south of that Oklahoma Borderline...José 😉

9 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I know you want to fu(k me...that's the way Tejas boys are.  Please stay south of that Oklahoma Borderline...José 😉

he screwed your persuasion of power that you project yurself as an exception to only existing as biologically proportioned to the population alive now and that works against everyone in your cast of "We" reciting the same mantra of context means more than ever changing details to the content of being part of the moment here.

You never learned the limitations of code speak after giving up using your own brain to navigate living in the same atmosphere at the same time.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Day in and day out, you are one of the top idiots here.

humanfecessanfranciscochart.jpg

They keep records on this?   Omg 

14 minutes ago, theLion said:

He went to the Army doctors and they examined him. 

They  examined  him for "childhood asthma"?

30 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Pelosi called out a fight with Trump and she backed down. Hell with her.

Trump is Godzilla

Deal with it.

7 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

They  examined  him for "childhood asthma"?

Yes 

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

the triggers of asthma do not disappear as one grows older, you (don’t) know. 

15 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Trump is loyal to Putin and you are a traitor.

You are  an idiot and liar.  LOL

12 minutes ago, theLion said:

Yes 

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

the triggers of asthma do not disappear as one grows older, you (don’t) know. 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.         Joe Biden was  standout running  back in  High School and a  track star... holding the  state record for the 100 yard dash  AS AN ASTHMATIC TEENAGER?

He made    Delaware Blu Hens  football team as an  asthmatic teenager?

WTF is  wrong with your  logic center?

21 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Trump is loyal to Putin and you are a traitor.

A guy with Moa ^^^^ mentality speaks about another

He finally assigned her her name... nervous Nancy... LOL LOL you got to love it.

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I am  an idiot and liar.

LOL

I do.

5 minutes ago, Giujo said:

He finally assigned her her name... nervous Nancy... LOL LOL you got to love it.

Trump has been assigned the name "Cadet Bone Spurs"...lest we forget.  😱

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

Trump has been assigned the name Cadet Bone Spurs...lest we forget. 

Yeah when you start posting about Biden Bernie and Clinton doing the same thing people might take you with a little bit of credibility otherwise you're just another political hack