3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I was molested by a gay teenager when I was 6 or 7.

I don't hate them but I did have an interest in studying them and human sexuality in general. 

That should never have happened.  Sorry to hear that.  However that is ONE person, not all gay people.  Most people don't assault others like that.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

For that, I'm truly sorry but not all Gay folks are like that.  

I learned that pretty quickly. Most gay men I have known are nice and big hearted. They still tried almost invariably to come on to me. A firm no thanks was all it took in those instances. A choice I didn't have when I was 7. The fact I got an erection made me question my own sexuality for a time.

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Not all but many do attempt to recruit when they start puberty. Older gays target straights in an activity they call sport Bad wording. They befriend and attempt to seduce a straight individual. 

they are sick mother fu ckers....

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I learned that pretty quickly. Most gay men I have known are nice and big hearted. They still tried almost invariably to come on to me. A firm no thanks was all it took in those instances. A choice I didn't have when I was 7. The fact I got an erection made me question my own sexuality for a time. 

humans are hard wired to respond to contact, it is how the species known as man survived thru the ages. and this is how it also easy to convincing otherwise straight men into thinking they are gay,  also with carefully planned pictures and literature

7 minutes ago, bigsky said:

You're the sicko, pigsty.

Just now, RollingRock said:

You're the sicko, pigsty.

no...no....you are.....you are for promoting their pederasty...you should be held accountable legally for that support...

7 minutes ago, jerra- said:

humans are hard wired to respond to contact, it is how the species known as man survived thru the ages. and this is how it also easy to convincing otherwise straight men into thinking they are gay,  also with carefully planned pictures and literature

faggots need removed from the nation...there is no good end to normalizing their behavior.....people are going to be hurt...children are going to be predated on....this is sick behavior for a society such as ours to allow...we have all the evidence we need from history how this ends....it is sick

17 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

This true.  Many Gay men have also been molested so they fully understand.  

15 minutes ago, bigsky said:

This is funny coming from a retard who talks about donkey dicks? 

I dont know which one is worse, guys fantasizes about donkey dicks or fantasizes about pedophilia 

Sick bunch, get f ucking help or face a bullet when you attack anyone of our children or animals.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah that is why Breitbart, Fox, the National Observer, 4 Tran and 8 Tran have all been closed down by the oppressive gay government.

Damn, you say some stupid crap!

I would love someone go on the view and say anti gay statements. whoopie and joy would boot them off right then. abc would ban who ever speaks against gays, and so would disney.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

This true.  Many Gay men have also been molested so they fully understand.  

I think an early childhood molestation is more influential than any biological drive in determining orientation. I have seen an over representation of sexual abuse in the homosexuals I have gotten to know over the years. They all claimed the event had nothing to do with their lifestyle but I believe they may be incorrect. 

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

This is funny coming from a retard who talks about donkey dicks? 

I dont know which one is worse, guys fantasizes about donkey dicks or fantasizes about pedophilia 

Sick bunch, get f ucking help or face a bullet when you attack anyone of our children or animals.

there ya are....projecting yer short comings onto respectable citizens like myself.....now go away....

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

there ya are....projecting yer short comings onto respectable citizens like myself.....now go away....

Can you once post in English,  its not yer its your

Would it have killed you to say your vs yer?

and there ya are?? Good lord.

You are so fu cking retarded, do you have a single digit IQ?

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

im a busy guy....typing that extra leter gets in the way of me banging yer mom.....

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

im a busy guy....typing that extra leter gets in the way of me banging yer mom.....

Except my mom is a CIS female not a donkey or a male into the brokeback mountain sh1t.

that is your liking

The only way you will be with my mom is you're  raping her and trust me you will eat lead before that happens you  rapist prick

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

I would love someone go on the view and say anti gay statements. whoopie and joy would boot them off right then. abc would ban who ever speaks against gays, and so would disney.

The View is just one TV show. There is no obligation to  permit anyone with just any opinion to appear on the View or any specific show.

\

1 hour ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Bigsky is stuck in the 1950's In the 1950's of hicktownl Alabama at that,

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The View is just one TV show. There is no obligation to  permit anyone with just any opinion to appear on the View or any specific show.

\

of course anyone who opposes whoopie wouldn't be allowed on the show. that being said anyone who promotes homosexuality is given a golden ticket,  like the producers of 'the prom' a broadway musical about lesbian high schoolers.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

that is a shame.

how did the bullies know they were a lesbian couple?

apparently they shared a kiss and was caught

I noticed the media has identified the men who did this?

wonder why?

8 hours ago, JTZilla said:

being gay is a choice , because they are mentally retarded

xavier  and benson  woke up one day and decided to take it up the ass  !!   thats retarded

I had to be pulled out of my moms pussy because i liked it in there, it smelled great it tasted good   hell i was home...

so i love pussy  

You are a sick crass person if you think you’ve made some kind of point here, you haven’t . 

Unless that you suffer from some mommy issues. 

14 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

You are a sick crass person if you think you’ve made some kind of point here, you haven’t . 

Unless that you suffer from some mommy issues. 

sorry bytch , but homos or democrats are some retarded mother fukkers, back in the old days they realized it was mental retardation, so the libs packed the dr's on the medical review boards and they said it was a natural thing. (lol bullsh it)   they are fukking retards...

you are not born wanting some dude to stick his dick in your ass  , its a sick choice so mentally retarded mother fukkers...

mostly they get boned in the butt from their lib daddies  so guess what???     they grow up gay and bone kids in the butt too

libs are all  gays and pedos

JUST LIKE OBAMA

17 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

apparently they shared a kiss and was caught

I noticed the media has identified the men who did this?

wonder why?

It couldn't have been members of the religion of peace, they wouldn't do such a thing. 😁