drvoke

Who's paying for non-administration Trumps to attend U.K. trip?

Image result for Who's Paying For Trump Jr., Eric, Lara, and Tiffany Trump's U.K. State Dinner Trip?

So this is where my hard-earned tax dollars are going? To fund a Trump family outing?! I don't think so. I want my money back. They can do their partying on their own dime.

Who's Paying For Trump Jr., Eric, Lara, and Tiffany Trump's U.K. State Dinner Trip?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/whos-paying-for-trump-jr-eric-lara-and-tiffany-trumps-uk-state-dinner-trip/ar-AACrWLO?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

President Donald Trump's adult children who do not work in the administration made headlines this week for traveling with their father on an official trip to the United Kingdom, and some people are wondering who is paying for their costly trip?

"4 of 6 people in this photo have no official government position," McDermott wrote, referring to everyone except Ivanka Trump and Kushner who are senior White House advisers. "They run private businesses, are campaign advisers. Why are they attending an official state dinner on behalf of the United States?"

Trump Jr. and Eric Trump are executive vice presidents of the Trump Organization, while Lara Trump is a Trump 2020 senior campaign adviser and Tiffany Trump is a Georgetown Law student.

Ethics experts took issue particularly with Trump Jr. and Eric Trump's attendance at the state dinner given their roles as businessmen.

"My concern is that Donald Trump Jr. and Eric are the two sons running the business, so their day job is to try and enrich the Trump Organization," Richard Painter, a former chief ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush, told Newsweek on Monday.

Painter said the Trump sons' presence "gives the impression that the Trump family has their hands out looking for profitable business opportunities as the president is conducting diplomacy for the United States and that's the way you get in good with the Trump White House, and obviously it's to work deals with the Trump family."

The watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington's spokesman Jordan Liebowitz told Newsweek that "the Trump brothers have a vested interest in making money for their father in the U.K." The Trump Organization did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Newsweek on Wednesday.

Image result for trump family   cartoon

You and the other 60% of Americans that get more in transfers than you pay in federal income taxes, don't have a right to complain about ANY government spending. 

21 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You and the other 60% of Americans that get more in transfers than you pay in federal income taxes, don't have a right to complain about ANY government spending. 

I've probably treated half your family to Thanksgiving dinner for the last 30 years. Ingrate.

5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I've probably treated half your family to Thanksgiving dinner for the last 30 years. Ingrate.

Absolutely NO chance of that, dummy. My family is filled with PhD's, CPA's and other highly technical, successful people. 

I'm the black sheep of the family who finished valedictorian for his BSN and successfully nursing in two states.....

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Image result for Who's Paying For Trump Jr., Eric, Lara, and Tiffany Trump's U.K. State Dinner Trip?

What a BEAUTIFUL WHITE FAMILY.

What a PATHETIC CHILDISH PUNK. I cant even IMAGINE being so PATHETIC that coming here to BEG us for attention would be entertainment for you. PLEASE LOOK AT ME Trump says WWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH I NEEED Attention PLEASE. GOD you childish PUNKS are just pitiful

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Why did Michelle Obama’s mom live in the White House?

Ni99er becomes POTUS--still lived in government housing...

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

So this is where my hard-earned tax dollars are going? To fund a Trump family outing?! I don't think so. I want my money back. They can do their partying on their own dime.

Who's Paying For Trump Jr., Eric, Lara, and Tiffany Trump's U.K. State Dinner Trip?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/whos-paying-for-trump-jr-eric-lara-and-tiffany-trumps-uk-state-dinner-trip/ar-AACrWLO?ocid=spartanntp

President Donald Trump's adult children who do not work in the administration made headlines this week for traveling with their father on an official trip to the United Kingdom, and some people are wondering who is paying for their costly trip?

"4 of 6 people in this photo have no official government position," McDermott wrote, referring to everyone except Ivanka Trump and Kushner who are senior White House advisers. "They run private businesses, are campaign advisers. Why are they attending an official state dinner on behalf of the United States?"

Trump Jr. and Eric Trump are executive vice presidents of the Trump Organization, while Lara Trump is a Trump 2020 senior campaign adviser and Tiffany Trump is a Georgetown Law student.

Ethics experts took issue particularly with Trump Jr. and Eric Trump's attendance at the state dinner given their roles as businessmen.

"My concern is that Donald Trump Jr. and Eric are the two sons running the business, so their day job is to try and enrich the Trump Organization," Richard Painter, a former chief ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush, told Newsweek on Monday.

Painter said the Trump sons' presence "gives the impression that the Trump family has their hands out looking for profitable business opportunities as the president is conducting diplomacy for the United States and that's the way you get in good with the Trump White House, and obviously it's to work deals with the Trump family."

The watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington's spokesman Jordan Liebowitz told Newsweek that "the Trump brothers have a vested interest in making money for their father in the U.K." The Trump Organization did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Newsweek on Wednesday.

Hey, drJOKE, I bet you would bitch if the taxpayers picked up the tab fr those veterans to attend the D-Day Ceremonies in France. Those heroes that  sacrificed to make it possible for YOU to have the FREEDOM to BITCH about sh.it.

You probably don't know this...

But how many friends and families went with Michelle Obama to Africa for a  do-nothing conference?

11 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You probably don't know this...

But how many friends and families went with Michelle Obama to Africa for a  do-nothing conference?

Bet drJOKE won't bitch about that!

I just watched trump's 'speech'...He was just reading words written by others...That 'thousand yard stare' of his has me convinced that he has no recollection of what he read...

I pray ONLY democrat voters are charged for the Trump trip........

1 minute ago, spotdogg said:

I just watched trump's 'speech'...He was just reading words written by others...That 'thousand yard stare' of his has me convinced that he has no recollection of what he read...

Do you think Obama didnt?

2 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

that was the point you retard.....sorry if yer too gay to get it.....straighten up....hahahahahaha straighten up....because yer gay....hahahahahahaha get it? hahahahaha

Just now, Z09 said:

Do you think Obama didnt?

I cant wait until the government makes it illegal to say his name for the crimes he committed against our great nation.

Just now, bigsky said:

I cant wait until the government makes it illegal to say his name for the crimes he committed against our great nation.

Spotdogg thinks Obama gave speeches off the cuff..

Christ

What a dope

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Christ

What a dope

I certainly do NOT think that...I cannot think of a president who ever did so...

Just now, Z09 said:

Christ

What a dope

could you imagine? "uuuhh I mean uuuhhhh" non stop!!

Just now, spotdogg said:

I certainly do NOT think that...I cannot think of a president who ever did so...

then shut the fu ck up

1 minute ago, spotdogg said:

Then why complain with Trump?

Interesting...The Montana boy is already drunk, and Z is, as always, thinking trump is a wonderful person...

Just now, spotdogg said:

Interesting...The Montana boy is already drunk, and Z is, as always, thinking trump is a wonderful person...

I think Trump's doing a great job