RayDonavin

Why is it demrats fear weapons?

4 hours ago, Deadric said:

They only fear weapons in the hands of the general population, that is why they exclude the cops from gun control. Which is odd, because they also hold rallies to protest police being violent.

They don’t trust the police to not be violent, but want them to be the only ones with an AR-15, so the population is easier to push around. Harder to control a population that has their own semi-autos.

Yes, yes, you could nuke those people,  but you’d kill people on your side as well and be left with nothing but ashes to rule over; so go ahead and make everybody lose.

no there are some folks who should not be police officers just like there are some folks who should not own guns. 

57 minutes ago, bigsky said:

oohh….stayed home and fingered yer butt?

You keep telling on yourself and it ain't pretty.

24 minutes ago, fishhead said:

You keep telling on yourself and it ain't pretty.

hahaha...i bet not....hows fishing? im going out sunday i think....

8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

hahaha...i bet not....hows fishing? im going out sunday i think....

Four days in mejico and two fish...not so good. Navajo lake this weekend.

5 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Four days in mejico and two fish...not so good. Navajo lake this weekend.

we got a cold front moving in.....typical for juneuary here in montana…..

gonna have to go slow.....the kids are gonna love it.

good luck to ya ya fishercrat….im a fishercan…..i go for green fresh water fish with teeth and pussy...you go for salt water spic fish and penis....

lol

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

we got a cold front moving in.....typical for juneuary here in montana…..

gonna have to go slow.....the kids are gonna love it.

good luck to ya ya fishercrat….im a fishercan…..i go for green fresh water fish with teeth and pussy...you go for salt water spic fish and penis....

lol

Navajo Lake: Fishing was fair using minnows and small tubes for crappie. Fishing was fair to good using swim baits, brush hogs, senkos, stick baits, crank baits, spinner baits, curly tail grubs and jigs for smallmouth bass and largemouth bass. Fishing was fair using crank baits, jerk baits, spinner baits and swim baits for northern pike. Fishing was slow to fair trolling crank baits and spinners for trout. A few trout were also caught by anglers fishing from the bank and using spinners and PowerBait. We had no reports on other species.

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Navajo Lake: Fishing was fair using minnows and small tubes for crappie. Fishing was fair to good using swim baits, brush hogs, senkos, stick baits, crank baits, spinner baits, curly tail grubs and jigs for smallmouth bass and largemouth bass. Fishing was fair using crank baits, jerk baits, spinner baits and swim baits for northern pike. Fishing was slow to fair trolling crank baits and spinners for trout. A few trout were also caught by anglers fishing from the bank and using spinners and PowerBait. We had no reports on other species.

im gonna do some trolling and slip bobber fishing with the boys this weekend....

supposed to snow here on Saturday....so the bite will be slow.

43 minutes ago, bigsky said:

im gonna do some trolling and slip bobber fishing with the boys this weekend....

supposed to snow here on Saturday....so the bite will be slow.

Damn that global warming.

2 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Damn that global warming.

not really….we always have snow this time of year....we call it juneuary….Canada does as well...it is our coldest summer month

10 minutes ago, bigsky said:

not really….we always have snow this time of year....we call it juneuary….Canada does as well...it is our coldest summer month

Violent thunderstorms, hail, even a tornado here. Hot weather like usual, storms like July.

22 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

tenor.gif

Why is it demrats fear weapons?

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

'Cause, REAL MEN use Louisville Sluggers.

small_brand-flame-2016_1.jpg

15 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

'Cause, REAL MEN use Louisville Sluggers.

small_brand-flame-2016_1.jpg

You are not a real man, and please come at me with a bat.

16 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Never had one. Never needed one.

Not yet but someday you may be called to duty, that would be backing up your moronic comments.

19 hours ago, harryramar said:

maybe we are not living in perpetual fear that requires a gun to be within reach at all times. no wonder y'all are so grouchy all the time.

Perpetual fear? More like a happy thought about killing some robbing, thieving, raping, mass shooter and having the means to do so. Those activities must be just fine with you as you prefer to be the victim.

3 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Perpetual fear? More like a happy thought about killing some robbing, thieving, raping, mass shooter and having the means to do so. Those activities must be just fine with you as you prefer to be the victim.

So what happens when some gun nut see a black holding a gun on someone while holding his wallet in his hand and shoots the “perp” only to discover the “perp” was a police officer making an arrest???

On 6/4/2019 at 9:02 PM, RayDonavin said:

And why do they think their lives are not worth defending?

Greatest weapon ever created was the term "we believe". anyone not complying to "we the people" is marked as enemy to that state of mind. Comply or die alone really has persuasion of power when backed up by gospel and rule of law.

4 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Not yet but someday you may be called to duty, that would be backing up your moronic comments.

Phttt, I'm decades past that.  I've never had to use a gun.  I was shot at once.  Having a gun would have been useless at that time because I never even saw the shooter.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Liberals-Attack-The-Gun-Issue-Cartoon-Li

Ha!

Because they kill 40,000 Americans each year, ye dumbfeck.

I do not fear weapons at all...I fear the morons that think having an AR makes them think their penis is bigger...

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Phttt, I'm decades past that.  I've never had to use a gun.  I was shot at once.  Having a gun would have been useless at that time because I never even saw the shooter.

Well if you are so worthless you can't or won't protect yourself or others why are you on this forum pushing communism and attacking our rights? Trump is after all trying to make the country a better constitutional republic and idiots like yourself can't see it.

1 hour ago, spotdogg said:

I do not fear weapons at all...I fear the morons that think having an AR makes them think their penis is bigger...

Your a pussy and you know it.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Because they kill 40,000 Americans each year, ye dumbfeck.

So an inanimate object kills 40,000 Americans a year. Idiot.

4 hours ago, harryramar said:

So what happens when some gun nut see a black holding a gun on someone while holding his wallet in his hand and shoots the “perp” only to discover the “perp” was a police officer making an arrest???

So you are willing to start a civil war over some mythical BS you dream up? Idiot.