Jump to content
Hex2

Trumpos Goes to England and Embarrasses the US, again

Recommended Posts

remember that one though?....like at band camp?...when we really embarrassed their asses?...and like....won the revolutionary war?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

remember that one though?....like at band camp?...when we really embarrassed their asses?...and like....won the revolutionary war?

 

Stuck in the 18 century?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hex2 said:

 

Stuck in the 18 century?

 

 

 

my only point is? f*ck the queen of england in her ass. as well as all the world leaders. put me in charge? i'd have the queen of england wiping

vomit off the floor of my bathroom because i got too drunk on vodka talking global policy with her a few hours before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

 

Trumpos Goes to England and Embarrasses the US, again

Guess he should have curtsied like Obama, then you would have loved it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

Winning MAGATs

😭Not even 22% of house democrats support Trump impeachment. 

 

You TDS ers are a dying breed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you see the Orange Blimp flying over Parliment....LMAO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found it rather amusing that the Queen's gift to trump is a book...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hex2 said:

Winning MAGATs

Oh the sophistry of denying sophisticated minds.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spotdogg said:

I found it rather amusing that the Queen's gift to trump is a book...

Did Trump give the same kind of gift Obama gave the queen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lewstherin said:

remember that one though?....like at band camp?...when we really embarrassed their asses?...and like....won the revolutionary war?

 

 

You went to band camp?   What "instrument" did you play? 🙈🙉🙊 How are those bone spurs doing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

 

 

You went to band camp?   What "instrument" did you play? 🙈🙉🙊 How are those bone spurs doing? 

i played your mom's throat like a trombone. i kept sliding in and out and she kept singing my notes and taking my spit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lewstherin said:

remember that one though?....like at band camp?...when we really embarrassed their asses?...and like....won the revolutionary war?

yes the conservatives at the time sided with england and would have hanged the founding fathers, as you well know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

i played your mom's throat like a trombone. i kept sliding in and out and she kept singing my notes and taking my spit.

 

Try agian dumb-ass.  Let me guess...you live in your parents basement?  😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spotdogg said:

I found it rather amusing that the Queen's gift to trump is a book...

 

 

It doesn't matter...he won't read it.  Hell...he didn't even recognise the pewter horse statue he gave the queen on his last visit.

 

SEI_716452501.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is an embarrassment to the USA, wherever he goes. And he's a danger to our national security, as he excuses murderous dictators (Putin, Un, and Prince MBS), while denouncing democratically elected leaders.

Trump is criminally insane, and should be in prison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Trump is an embarrassment to the USA, wherever he goes. And he's a danger to our national security, as he excuses murderous dictators (Putin, Un, and Prince MBS), while denouncing democratically elected leaders.

Trump is criminally insane, and should be in prison.

 

Your forgot to mention his pussy footed draft dodging ways.  Grab him by the pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

 

Your forgot to mention his pussy footed draft dodging ways.  Grab him by the pussy.

The thing with Donald Trump is that the list of his crimes, cowardice, and stupidity is endless.

We are drowning in his evilness and his stupidity. Every day it's something new, and even the media can't keep up with Trump's insanity!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

The thing with Donald Trump is that the list of his crimes, cowardice, and stupidity is endless.

We are drowning in his evilness and his stupidity. Every day it's something new, and even the media can't keep up with Trump's insanity!!

 

Trump is clearly the dumbest president ever elected by less than half of voting Americans.  😎

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

 

Your forgot to mention his pussy footed draft dodging ways.  Grab him by the pussy.

We know you wouldn’t forget to add that. 

And bone spurs . You really have nothing to go on here . 

MAGA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

The thing with Donald Trump is that the list of his crimes, cowardice, and stupidity is endless.

We are drowning in his evilness and his stupidity. Every day it's something new, and even the media can't keep up with Trump's insanity!!

The media has proven they are willing to lie to impact a politician they don't like. They are whipping up the Democrats into a blood lust and should be held liable if anyone gets hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

NeoConvict

"The media has proven they are willing to lie to impact a politician they don't like"

 

 

TRUMP-LYING.jpg?resize=500%2C534

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...