Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’m pleading here for liberals to debate me here on substance instead of hatred. Please educate me on why liberalism is superior to the greatness of the individual when allowed to chase their dreams and create tangible wealth that they earned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OMGitzHIM said:

Just letting you guys know my posts are being held back and reviewed before being allowed to be posted. 

 

 And that sir is a damned lie. 

 As the official admin monkey on this site I can tell you that there is only one person who’s post must be approved, and you are not it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

 

 And that sir is a damned lie. 

 As the official admin monkey on this site I can tell you that there is only one person who’s post must be approved, and you are not it 

Get him chuck. He is flat out lying. 

 

 

 

 

 

Ill debate you right here right now son. I love debate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Get him chuck. He is flat out lying. 

 

 

 

 

 

Ill debate you right here right now son. I love debate. 

 

 Yeah do that. 

 We can have a “Lie off”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

 

 Yeah do that. 

 We can have a “Lie off”

 

Lol yeah right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

I'm thinking the OP may have had a difficult time understanding what "liberals only" means.  

 

On this forum, it means one needs to be a populist-socialist in the BS cult who attacks Democrats, attacks liberalism, and who stays home on election day.

 

A totally fraudulent room, full of far-left Trump-enabling wingnuts.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

On this forum, it means one needs to be a populist-socialist in the BS cult who attacks Democrats, attacks liberalism, and who stays home on election day.

 

A totally fraudulent room, full of far-left Trump-enabling wingnuts.

 

Bill

Yes. Notice the idiot left after I challenged him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

I’m pleading here for liberals to debate me here on substance instead of hatred. Please educate me on why liberalism is superior to the greatness of the individual when allowed to chase their dreams and create tangible wealth that they earned. 

I'm your huckleberry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OMGitzHIM said:

I was responding to all open sites with recent comments with rebuttals and I guess the lefties didn’t like me dominating all of their rooms with my comments. I was working harder than the lefties here. Hard work is not rewarded in socialistic thought circles chuck. I was guilty of pulling the wagon too fast chuck. 

i don't give a rat's ass what you say or do.

 

you can go fuk a coyote while yodeling the swiss national anthem, for all I care.

 

There, does that make you feel better?

 

Der!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

Who is lying as the admin? 

 

 Nobody is lying as the “admin“

 Suppose you just post a screenshot of this so called post being reviewed message for all of us to see? 

 

 Ha ha ha of course you won’t, will you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chuck! said:

 

 Nobody is lying as the “admin“

 Suppose you just post a screenshot of this so called post being reviewed message for all of us to see? 

 

 Ha ha ha of course you won’t, will you? 

He ran off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

BlueDog Bans Free Speech

 

Thats old news...we want new news !

 

hi%20grunt_zpsfrqcysfg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

BlueDog pretends to champion free speech. I can tell you first hand that I was banned and had my account put on the naughty list for 30 days. I guess my free speech was too active, logical, and backed with historical events that prove liberalism defunct. Let’s see how long BlueDog allows this room to remain open, or if my voice will be silenced again. I thought liberals embraced free speech, or do they only wish to make a safe space for themselves to echo their liberal thinking’s off each other?

good i wish hed do more of that, there is so much abuse here bad langauge hate violence racism, he lets epople get away with murder whatever you did it must have been really bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Yes. Notice the idiot left after I challenged him.

SpyCar is whining about being banned from LO for trolling and stalking.  Its been years, but he's still quite distraught about it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

BlueDog pretends to champion free speech. I can tell you first hand that I was banned and had my account put on the naughty list for 30 days. I guess my free speech was too active, logical, and backed with historical events that prove liberalism defunct. Let’s see how long BlueDog allows this room to remain open, or if my voice will be silenced again. I thought liberals embraced free speech, or do they only wish to make a safe space for themselves to echo their liberal thinking’s off each other?

 Hahahahaha!

Poor little trumpstain whining and crying as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

Do you liberals really think you guys are winning the debate for the vote of American minds by being so left anarchist to freedom of conversation.

 

So I guess anarchists are big on censorship.

Well I just never knew that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

BlueDog pretends to champion free speech. I can tell you first hand that I was banned and had my account put on the naughty list for 30 days. I guess my free speech was too active, logical, and backed with historical events that prove liberalism defunct. Let’s see how long BlueDog allows this room to remain open, or if my voice will be silenced again. I thought liberals embraced free speech, or do they only wish to make a safe space for themselves to echo their liberal thinking’s off each other?

did you keep posting more than 5 threads a day? chose to self anoint yourself as having diplomatic immunity from the rules in this cyberspace sand box? Really doesn't matter, David R. is going to close it after july.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...