Jump to content

Recommended Posts

BlueDog pretends to champion free speech. I can tell you first hand that I was banned and had my account put on the naughty list for 30 days. I guess my free speech was too active, logical, and backed with historical events that prove liberalism defunct. Let’s see how long BlueDog allows this room to remain open, or if my voice will be silenced again. I thought liberals embraced free speech, or do they only wish to make a safe space for themselves to echo their liberal thinking’s off each other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

BlueDog pretends to champion free speech. I can tell you first hand that I was banned and had my account put on the naughty list for 30 days. I guess my free speech was too active, logical, and backed with historical events that prove liberalism defunct. Let’s see how long BlueDog allows this room to remain open, or if my voice will be silenced again. I thought liberals embraced free speech, or do they only wish to make a safe space for themselves to echo their liberal thinking’s off each other?

 

The owner is a right winger. The primary moderator is a right winger. Quit whining you pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So why do your people ban free thinking and comment left winger? No line was crossed. I didn’t personally attack anyone. I stated facts and pointed to historical events that proved liberalism a failure. I guess I was too powerful a voice to let live on this sight unrestricted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

The owner is a right winger. The primary moderator is a right winger. Quit whining you pussy.

I'm thinking the OP may have had a difficult time understanding what "liberals only" means.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

 I guess I was too powerful a voice to let live on this sight unrestricted. 

That must be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

I'm thinking the OP may have had a difficult time understanding what "liberals only" means.  

 

like dogs trying to piss everywhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand what liberals only means. On this sight it seems to mean only liberals have voice and if others make sound responses that offend them they get silenced. Kinda like the far left movement in general that silences all that don’t agree with their close minded thinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OMGitzHIM said:

I understand what liberals only means. On this sight it seems to mean only liberals have voice and if others make sound responses that offend them they get silenced. Kinda like the far left movement in general that silences all that don’t agree with their close minded thinking. 

 

You are an idiot. That's the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you liberals really think you guys are winning the debate for the vote of American minds by being so left anarchist to freedom of conversation. If people don’t agree with your frame of thought then the knee jerk reaction of the left is to shout them down, boycott, or even violence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

You are an idiot. That's the problem.

That's the problem too frequently around here.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Debate me on why your thinking is right leftwinger. Try to convince me how the individual is not great, or why capitalism has not propelled the USA to being the most successful country ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

 

That's the problem too frequently around here.  :lol:

 

The door says exit only. Why can't I get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your still not debating me leftwinger. You look shallow with your witless comments. Come back at me with some substance please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 What did you do to get in trouble? Don’t pretend like you don’t know. Just tell the truth; what did you do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was responding to all open sites with recent comments with rebuttals and I guess the lefties didn’t like me dominating all of their rooms with my comments. I was working harder than the lefties here. Hard work is not rewarded in socialistic thought circles chuck. I was guilty of pulling the wagon too fast chuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

The door says exit only. Why can't I get it?

Roflol!  Exactly....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I tend to think you were guilty of stepping over a line that was clearly marked. My next question is are you man enough to admit it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OMGitzHIM said:

I was responding to all open sites with recent comments with rebuttals and I guess the lefties didn’t like me dominating all of their rooms with my comments. I was working harder than the lefties here. Hard work is not rewarded in socialistic thought circles chuck. I was guilty of pulling the wagon too fast chuck. 

I can't even post in the liberal forum. I got banned also. But I didn't whine about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pointing out the hypocrisy don’tlookknow. Fight your own battles bud. I’ll fight mine without your help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BlueDog probably needs me. Every time I am on I have the hot room. Maybe that is why he banned me. I was better than him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

Chuck, ask BlueDog why he banned me. If debating against liberals is a crime then I guess I was guilty. 

 

 That answers my question. 

 Disappointing, but still, it was an answer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

Chuck, ask BlueDog why he banned me. If debating against liberals is a crime then I guess I was guilty. 

No dude if you want to debate liberals you gotta come here for that man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...