Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

Another thing I find funny about republicans. They hated bail outs. But trump is now bailing out farmers for his own trade war put them into bankruptcy and republicans don't see that as a bad thing. 16 billion dollars.

Recommended Posts

bailing out any industry is a bad idea, Bush was wrong in bailing out Wall Street

Obama was wrong bailing out the auto industry 

Trump was wrong bailing out farmers

the agricultural industry in a America is a joke 

 

Congress and every Administration has been subsidizing the farming industry since the great depression , 3% of dairy farmers is responsible for 50% of the milk produce , how do you think "government cheese" came into existence?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Until December 10, 2013, the U. S. Treasury recovered $39 billion from selling its GM stake. The final direct cost to the Treasury of the GM bailoutwas $11-12 billion ($10.5 billion forGeneral Motors and $1.5 billion for former GM financing GMAC, now known as Ally).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

total hypicrites

But not hypocritical that you tards supported bailouts under Obama and oppose them under Trump. 😂

 

Idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

But not hypocritical that you tards supported bailouts under Obama and oppose them under Trump. 😂

 

Idiot

Idiot. Your side said bailout are bad when.Obama had to do it and it wasnt Obama's fault when he had to bail out gm. Idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Those farmers need to do some work for that money.

  Maybe they could pick up trash along the roads to earn their keep.

  They're able bodied and able to work.

  Farmers are the new welfare queens.

  Everyone should ask a couple about how they feel about trump making them leeches on the economy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Funny if trump does it its ok. And if Obama does it its socialism. 

 

These farmers will be large white collar corporate farms. Trump is trying to set up small family farms for bankruptcy thus large corporate farms can purchase smaller farms for pennies on the dollar. Thus the bailout money provides purchasing power for the large corporate groups. Much like what happened in the GOP led banking scandals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

""These farmers will be large white collar corporate farms. Trump is trying to set up small family farms for bankruptcy thus large corporate farms can purchase smaller farms for pennies on the dollar. Thus the bailout money provides purchasing power for the large corporate groups. Much like what happened in the GOP led banking scandals""

 

 

the raygun years all over again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Idiot. Your side said bailout are bad when.Obama had to do it and it wasnt Obama's fault when he had to bail out gm. Idiot. 

I don't have a side. I oppose ALL bailouts and ALL federal welfare, idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, dontlooknow said:

Funny if trump does it its ok. And if Obama does it its socialism. 

 

FUNNY... BUT, the auto bail out, and the bank bail outs cost U.S. Taxpayers $100's of BILLIONS... 

 

The Farmer bail-out is a few billion, and will allow Trump to pursue a REAL trade deal reform with China... and END China's RIPPING OFF of America, American Industry, and the American PEOPLE !!... TRUMP KNOWS what China has in mind... and that is THEIR RISE to the #1 Super Power status in the world... and UP UNTIL recently, WE are financing that rise... TRUMP wants to put an end to ALL that... But LIBERALS want us to LOSE...  The QUESTION America needs to ASK itself...

 

is WHY ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

FUNNY... BUT, the auto bail out, and the bank bail outs cost U.S. Taxpayers $100's of BILLIONS... 

 

The Farmer bail-out is a few billion, and will allow Trump to pursue a REAL trade deal reform with China... and END China's RIPPING OFF of America, American Industry, and the American PEOPLE !!... TRUMP KNOWS what China has in mind... and that is THEIR RISE to the #1 Super Power status in the world... and UP UNTIL recently, WE are financing that rise... TRUMP wants to put an end to ALL that... But LIBERALS want us to LOSE...  The QUESTION America needs to ASK itself...

 

is WHY ?

Its a bail out. He fuced them over with his gay trade war. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Its a bail out. He fuced them over with his gay trade war. 

   Oh no,trump wouldn't be like Obama in any way and give a bail out.

  Why,he is nothing like Obama.

  He's making America great again by starting a recession worse than the one Obama fixed when he took office.

 But let's be clear.

 It isn't a bail out.

 It's just to tide them over until China comes to heel.

 Also,the tariffs are being paid by China not American taxpayers.

 Or is Mexico paying for them?

 Wasn't Mexico going to pay for something?

 Maybe China is paying for the wall?

 No,wait...... that isn't right.

 The American taxpayer pays for it all.

 Well,not the rich or big corporations.

 They all got tax cuts.

 Hmmm...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

   Oh no,trump wouldn't be like Obama in any way and give a bail out.

  Why,he is nothing like Obama.

  He's making America great again by starting a recession worse than the one Obama fixed when he took office.

 But let's be clear.

 It isn't a bail out.

 It's just to tide them over until China comes to heel.

 Also,the tariffs are being paid by China not American taxpayers.

 Or is Mexico paying for them?

 Wasn't Mexico going to pay for something?

 Maybe China is paying for the wall?

 No,wait...... that isn't right.

 The American taxpayer pays for it all.

 Well,not the rich or big corporations.

 They all got tax cuts.

 Hmmm...........

Hmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dopelook

How many billions do you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I borrow the limo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Can I borrow the limo?

So what do you think about higher prices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can easily afford higher prices no problem. But for you how is these higher prices effecting your kids?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

So what do you think about higher prices?

Like what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...