Golfboy

Trump Releases Memo... Liberals Panic

....during the 2016 Presidential election. The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information....

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

....during the 2016 Presidential election. The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information....

so what happened?

I'm a liberal.... my heart rate is low and steady.  no panic here.

I wonder what golfcunt is talking about????

19 minutes ago, maineman said:

Just drunk again...

Just now, spotdogg said:

Just drunk again...

Gosh.... in that case,  I think I might join him! ;)

yes how is your hoecunt?

....Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.”

Not a damn thing you idiots can do to stop the hammer now. 

hey golf...this is pretty cryptic...sup...whats going on...if I gotta google this sh it there is no use in coming here.

Treason Monkeys are pathetic brainwashed MORONS what makes them the stupidest most pathetic LOSERS in the history of the world is that when this comes to nothing like the last TWENTY TIMES they tried this stupidity they will be too STUPID to be ashamed of themselves and when  they are told this SAME LIE again they will make fools out of themselves AGAIN. GOD Treason Monkeys are stupid

44 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

Just drunk again...

mainspam...is home polishing his medals and when he is not talking to his beer;  he is spreading gibberish here.

22 minutes ago, bigsky said:

if I gotta google this sh it there is no use in coming here.

google is a extension of the agenda...that only wants to sell you stuff or bash Trump.

29 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

....Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.”

Not a damn thing you idiots can do to stop the hammer now. 

Yep....I bet Comey, Lynch, Strzok, McCabe, Clinton (too name a few) have Super Tight A-Holes Tonight......If you shoved a piece of Coal up there, it would turn into a Diamond...    

Golf will eat whatever THE PIG shilts out. It's so pathetic that there are people like him that will put a con man ahead of the laws of this country. It's a cult. No doubt about it when I see what you would think is a reasonably intelligent human being accept these actions from a president as being normal. I truly believe that if THE PIG told these people to kill themselves, they would.

3 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Golf will eat whatever THE PIG shilts out. It's so pathetic that there are people like him that will put a con man ahead of the laws of this country. It's a cult. No doubt about it when I see what you would think is a reasonably intelligent human being accept these actions from a president as being normal. I truly believe that if THE PIG told these people to kill themselves, they would.

You mean....Obama???

Yeah I remember when it was going to be the end of the Dem party when Hillary was about to be arrested for Uranium one. Which was a JOKE as soon as you find out the details it is hilarious and only someone stupid and beyond brainwashed could take it seriously.  Like most rightwing conspiracy theories the more you look into it the less is there. Treason Monkeys dont LOOK they dont find out. They REGURGITATE what they are TOLD to think. Then it was going to destroy the Dems as soon as they could get that witness to testify. Just a couple of weeks and THAT never happened the FBI said you can have the guy the scrwechmonkeys stopped talking about the witness and moved on then it was release the memo and as soon as they do dozens of Dems would be arrested.  The memo hit with a THUD and uproarious laughter. Then it was wait till the declassify the FISA warrants so they did and got laughed out of the room AGAIN.  Now its the NEXT bit of STUPIDITY and only the most gullible and STUPIDEST people on the PLANET would be fooled by the SAME STUPID LIE AGAIN

Just now, Debs said:

Yeah I remember when it was going to be the end of the Dem party when Hillary was about to be arrested for Uranium one. Which was a JOKE as soon as you find out the details it is hilarious and only someone stupid and beyond brainwashed could take it seriously.  Like most rightwing conspiracy theories the more you look into it the less is there. Treason Monkeys dont LOOK they dont find out. They REGURGITATE what they are TOLD to think. Then it was going to destroy the Dems as soon as they could get that witness to testify. Just a couple of weeks and THAT never happened the FBI said you can have the guy the scrwechmonkeys stopped talking about the witness and moved on then it was release the memo and as soon as they do dozens of Dems would be arrested.  The memo hit with a THUD and uproarious laughter. Then it was wait till the declassify the FISA warrants so they did and got laughed out of the room AGAIN.  Now its the NEXT bit of STUPIDITY and only the most gullible and STUPIDEST people on the PLANET would be fooled by the SAME STUPID LIE AGAIN

HILLARY AND BILL ARE ALREADY LOOKING FOR A COUNTRY WITH NO Extradition  TREATY WITH THE US.

4 minutes ago, Debs said:

"only someone stupid and beyond brainwashed could take it seriously".....You mean the DEMS in Washington right now???....it's real simple, Trump has been sitting on the "Truth" for a long time.  If the DEMS would just do their jobs in Washington this info would probably never get out....but NO!, the DEMS are too Stupid to realize and will not stop....so, now the truth will come out... 

The TRUTH is quite simple and YOU are a LIAR and you are far too STUPID to even recognize it. No one is worried on the left and Trump is a pathological LIAR why in the WORLD with all the investigations into his obvious corruption would he sit on ANYTHING incriminating? GOD you are stupid. It is so EASY to get you BRAINWASHED MORONS to make fools out of yourselves. 

Brainwashed MORON Treason Monkeys LIE AGAIN. not breaking news

44 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

mainspam...is home polishing his medals and when he is not talking to his beer;  he is spreading gibberish here.

google is a extension of the agenda...that only wants to sell you stuff or bash Trump.

^^^ sleeps with the covers over his head.

12 minutes ago, Debs said:

The TRUTH is quite simple and YOU are a LIAR and you are far too STUPID to even recognize it. No one is worried on the left and Trump is a pathological LIAR why in the WORLD with all the investigations into his obvious corruption would he sit on ANYTHING incriminating? GOD you are stupid. It is so EASY to get you BRAINWASHED MORONS to make fools out of yourselves. 

And what is the TRUTH???  Are U like Pelosi???...."it's a cover-up"....ok, please explain the "cover-up".  She doesn't have to because idiots like U suck her Tits.... 

34 minutes ago, Debs said:

hillary is a whore, bill clinton fuks men

2 hours ago, maineman said:

Just wait 

15 minutes ago, fishhead said:

^^^ sleeps with the covers over his head.

^^^ sleeps on floor to be like Bernie

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

^^^ sleeps on floor to be like Bernie

Wrong!!! I do spend a lotta nights on the couch.

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Just wait 

do you have any idea what you are even talking about?

I mean, seriously, you are one of the laziest, low energy, zero curiosity members of this board....