BIGTEX

FACT: ILLEGAL ALIENS COMMIT CRIMES AT A MUCH HIGHER RATE THAN AMERICAN CITIZENS DO!

Tex is a RACIST PIG and a LIAR. Immigrants commit crimes at a rate much LESS than native born Americans do.  Tex is a LIAR. Tex KNOWS he is a LIAR. Most Treason Monkeys and most RACIST PIGS are liars and Tex is both a RACIST PIG and a Treason Monkey

https://www.cato.org/blog/illegal-immigrants-crime-assessing-evidence

All immigrants have a lower criminal incarceration rate and there are lower crime rates in the neighborhoods where they live, according to the near-unanimous findings of the peer-reviewed evidence.  Since 1911, large nationwide federal immigration commissions have asked whether immigrants are more crime-prone than native-born Americans and each one of them answered no, even when the rest of their reports unjustifiably blamed immigrants for virtually every problem in the United States.  From the 1911 Immigration Commission, also known as the Dillingham Commission, to the 1931 Wickersham Commission, and 1994’s Barbara Jordan Commission, each has reported that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans. 

Cato scholars have since published numerous Immigration Research and Policy Briefs to shed light on this topic.  Michelangelo Landgrave, a doctoral student in political science at the University of California, Riverside, and I released a paper today that estimates that illegal immigrant incarceration rates are about half those of native-born Americans in 2017.  In the same year, legal immigrant incarceration rates are then again half those of illegal immigrants.  Those results are similar to what Landgrave and I published for the years 2014 and 2016

RACIST PIG Tex is just a LIAR

They're only trying to feed their families.

2 hours ago, Debs said:

Tex is a RACIST PIG and a LIAR. Immigrants commit crimes at a rate much LESS than native born Americans do.  Tex is a LIAR. Tex KNOWS he is a LIAR. Most Treason Monkeys and most RACIST PIGS are liars and Tex is both a RACIST PIG and a Treason Monkey

All immigrants have a lower criminal incarceration rate and there are lower crime rates in the neighborhoods where they live, according to the near-unanimous findings of the peer-reviewed evidence.  Since 1911, large nationwide federal immigration commissions have asked whether immigrants are more crime-prone than native-born Americans and each one of them answered no, even when the rest of their reports unjustifiably blamed immigrants for virtually every problem in the United States.  From the 1911 Immigration Commission, also known as the Dillingham Commission, to the 1931 Wickersham Commission, and 1994’s Barbara Jordan Commission, each has reported that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans. 

Cato scholars have since published numerous Immigration Research and Policy Briefs to shed light on this topic.  Michelangelo Landgrave, a doctoral student in political science at the University of California, Riverside, and I released a paper today that estimates that illegal immigrant incarceration rates are about half those of native-born Americans in 2017.  In the same year, legal immigrant incarceration rates are then again half those of illegal immigrants.  Those results are similar to what Landgrave and I published for the years 2014 and 2016

Dishonest debs. Immigrants commit less crime than natives. Illegal immigrants commit more than citizens and legal immigrants. Ya always seem to lump illegal and legal immigrants together. 

2 hours ago, Debs said:

There is s difference between legal immigrants and illegal aliens.  Like it or not, EVERY illegal alien has committed one crime and most have committed two.

Nothing good . . . repeat . . . NOTHING GOOD . . . is bestowed upon BIGTEX' nation by allowing Third-Worlders into the USA.

NOTHING!

STUPID Neo or you are a LIAR either way right in the text it says

Michelangelo Landgrave, a doctoral student in political science at the University of California, Riverside, and I released a paper today that estimates that illegal immigrant incarceration rates are about half those of native-born Americans in 2017

So are you just a liar or a moron that cant read?

No one REPEAT NO ONE Cares what a RACIST PIG and a subhuman piece of garbage like you thinks about immigration or really any thing else. You are a DISEASE. You are a a virus on society itself and decency itself.  The world KNOWS how little you matter and what SCUM you are

FED STATS show that illegals commit 40% of Federal crimes resulting in conviction.....

....and yet they are only 8% of the population

6 minutes ago, Debs said:

Michelangelo Landgrave, a doctoral student in political science at the University of California, Riverside, and I released a paper today that estimates that illegal immigrant incarceration rates are about half those of native-born Americans in 2017

Estimates. Let's see if the wannabe doctors estimates hold up to fact.

30% of federal inmates are not US citizens. Fact.

https://cis.org/Huennekens/DOJ-26-Federal-Prisoners-Are-Aliens

Nope.

10 minutes ago, Debs said:

Big f'ing deal.  There is a difference between incarceration rates and the subject of this thread.  Every single illegal alien...regardless of their nation of origin...is guilty of a crime.  FYI...a crime is an illegal act.  Every illegal alien is committing the crime of unlawful presence...100% of them.  Many, if not most, of them also committed the crime of unlawful entry.

Crime is a :LIAR and his stat comes from a white supremacist affiliated nonsense source. 

Neo is a :LIAR and his source is another NONSENSE source the same anti immigrant source Crime used

My source is the CATO institute a Koch funded conservative think tank. You are a LIAR and you know it Neo. Using CIS for immigration stats is like using a Nazi group to give stats about Jews. You are a LIAR and the REAL STATS are clear and more than a DOZEN studies show this

14 minutes ago, Debs said:

Crime is a :LIAR and his stat comes from a white supremacist affiliated nonsense source. 

Neo is a :LIAR and his source is another NONSENSE source the same anti immigrant source Crime used

My source is the CATO institute a Koch funded conservative think tank. You are a LIAR and you know it Neo. Using CIS for immigration stats is like using a Nazi group to give stats about Jews. You are a LIAR and the REAL STATS are clear and more than a DOZEN studies show this

100% of illegal aliens are guilty of a crime...unlawful presence.  That is true regardless of their incarceration status.

6 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

100% of illegal aliens are guilty of a crime...unlawful presence.  That is true regardless of their incarceration status.

Actually not exactly. Most people here illegally overstay a VISA. Illegally ENTERING the country is a misdemeanor. Overstaying a VISA is a CIVIL not a criminal violation so Not quite

8 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

You know some will whine that Misdemeanors don't count , apparently it has to be a felony for it to count for the left.

yeah .

and Tex is still a moron.

2 minutes ago, Debs said:

Excuse me while I snort some more meth.

Yer excused.   

4 minutes ago, Debs said:

Actually not exactly. Most people here illegally overstay a VISA. Illegally ENTERING the country is a misdemeanor. Overstaying a VISA is a CIVIL not a criminal violation so Not quite

Read the post and understand.  I said they were guilty of unlawful presence...and might also be guilty of unlawful entry.

The US Immigration law is codified.  Violating any of them is a crime.  You may not like that...but you not liking it doesn't make it untrue.

By the way...do you know what the penalty is for both unlawful presence and unlawful entry?

So YOU say. Here is an IMMIGRATION LAWYER who says differently

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-overstaying-a-criminal-offense-in-usa---does-th-2402364.html

Overstaying is not a criminal offense. If you have 180 days or more of unlawful presence you will get a 3 year bar upon leaving, and one year is a 10 year bar.

You  may not LIKE it but its true

So yes I know I also know the difference between a CRIMINAL offense and a CIVIL offense. 

4 minutes ago, Debs said:

So YOU say. Here is an IMMIGRATION LAWYER who says differently

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-overstaying-a-criminal-offense-in-usa---does-th-2402364.html

Overstaying is not a criminal offense. If you have 180 days or more of unlawful presence you will get a 3 year bar upon leaving, and one year is a 10 year bar.

You  may not LIKE it but its true

So yes I know I also know the difference between a CRIMINAL offense and a CIVIL offense. 

I didn't say it was a CRIMINAL offense.  I said it was a crime.

FYI;

crime
/krīm/
noun
noun: crime; plural noun: crimes
  1. an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law.

A crime can be a criminal or civil offense.  Speeding is a crime...punishable (almost exclusively) by a fine.

You didn't answer the question.  What is the punishment for unlawful presence and/or unlawful entry?

lol the center for immigration studies is a white supremacist group?  debs has brain damage

So you are saying it is a CRIME but not a criminal offense. OK not worth the time to get into THOSE semantics.  They did something the equivalent of speeding.  Not worth pretending they are CRIMINALS which is the point TEX is LYING about. Also of COURSE I answered you it is IN the text I guess you didnt read it as for illegal entry I do not know the criminal penalty

No chisler I just know what I am talking about while YOU are a MORON. I would tell you to TRY some day knowing what you are talking about but you are too STUPID to even try and we both know it

https://www.politifact.com/florida/article/2017/mar/22/center-immigration-studies-hate-group-southern-pov/

CIS has a long history of bigotry, starting with its founder, white nationalist John Tanton, but in 2016, the group hit a new low. CIS commissioned Jason Richwine, a man who’s Ph.D. dissertation endorses the idea of IQ differences between the races, to write multiple reports and blog pieces for the organization. The group also continued to circulate racist and anti-Semitic authors to its supporters, and finally, staffer John Miano attended the white nationalist group VDARE’s Christmas party in December."

CIS circulates a weekly email listserv with dozens of links to articles about immigration. The SPLC said that these emails have highlighted articles by "white nationalists" such as Paul Weston, a Holocaust denier, and articles by American Renaissance, run by Jared Taylor, who has made racist statements about blacks. One article entitled "Voting for Hillary equals more Muslim killings of Americans" 

Close enough for me

10 minutes ago, Debs said:

So you are saying it is a CRIME but not a criminal offense. OK not worth the time to get into THOSE semantics.  They did something the equivalent of speeding.  Not worth pretending they are CRIMINALS which is the point TEX is LYING about. Also of COURSE I answered you it is IN the text I guess you didnt read it as for illegal entry I do not know the criminal penalty

Unlawful entry can be a felony that is punishable with jail time...followed by deportation.  If it is just a misdemeanor...the punishment is deportation and a ban from re-entry (length of ban varies)

Unlawful presence is a misdemeanor and is punishable by deportation and a ban from re-entry (length of ban varies).

BTW...just because something is a misdemeanor doens't mean it isn't a criminal act.  For example, petty theft (theft of less than $400 in value for most states) is a misdemeanor...as are discharging a gun in a city, simple assault and possession of cannabis.  All USUALLY result in just a fine but, depending on the number of offenses, can also result in a short sentence in a city or county jail.

14 minutes ago, Debs said:

No chisler I just know what I am talking about while YOU are a MORON. I would tell you to TRY some day knowing what you are talking about but you are too STUPID to even try and we both know it

https://www.politifact.com/florida/article/2017/mar/22/center-immigration-studies-hate-group-southern-pov/

CIS has a long history of bigotry, starting with its founder, white nationalist John Tanton, but in 2016, the group hit a new low. CIS commissioned Jason Richwine, a man who’s Ph.D. dissertation endorses the idea of IQ differences between the races, to write multiple reports and blog pieces for the organization. The group also continued to circulate racist and anti-Semitic authors to its supporters, and finally, staffer John Miano attended the white nationalist group VDARE’s Christmas party in December."

CIS circulates a weekly email listserv with dozens of links to articles about immigration. The SPLC said that these emails have highlighted articles by "white nationalists" such as Paul Weston, a Holocaust denier, and articles by American Renaissance, run by Jared Taylor, who has made racist statements about blacks. One article entitled "Voting for Hillary equals more Muslim killings of Americans" 

Close enough for me

this is what your retarded article cites as evidence that cis is a "hate group" according to the splc

John Miano: Miano is a CIS fellow who attended a Christmas party in December 2016 hosted by VDARE, an anti-immigration website often described as promoting white nationalists, although the website disputes that label. (VDARE stands for Virginia Dare, said to be the first English child born in the Americas.)]

fcking laughable.  

they're a hate group because someone went to a christmas party in 2016.  

debs has brain damage