CrimeaRiver

Honest Liberal - JIMMY DORE: Trashes and laughs at fellow LIBs still obsessed with Russia-HOAX

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LOL, WATCH THE VIDEO.   "NO COLLUSION"

George Conway on Sunday warned that there is a "critical distinction" between finding evidence President Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia and concluding a crime was committed, suggesting evidence of collusion may exist.https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/438813-conways-husband-suggests-mueller-found-evidence-of-collusion

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

'Cept Mueller didn't say "no collusion."  He said, "Not enough collusion to jail a sitting president beyond a reasonable doubt."  There was a mountain of wrongdoing.  

My "hopes and dreams" go way beyond politics, idiot troll.

You are blithering again. Broken brain syndrome from too much fake news.

2 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

you can shout hoax all you want the evidence is there and they are puling it out bit by bit this isnt over its never over

It's never over but you have joined the ranks of the Obama birthers, flat earthers, and alex Jones conspiracy loons. As long as you know Trump Russia collusion is a fantasy I suppose a little indulgence isn't going to kill ya.

1 minute ago, RayDonavin said:

You are blithering again. Broken brain syndrome from too much fake news.

Go punch yourself in the face, idiot troll.  

Unlike you, I don't watch "fake news" (i.e. Faux News, Breitfarts, Moonie Times).

6 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

you can shout hoax all you want the evidence is there and they are puling it out bit by bit this isnt over its never over

What evidence?

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Sounds like a major tinfoil hat moron to me.  An Alex Jones wannabe.  Certainly no liberal.

How many lamination's does your tinfoil hat have? Can you walk wearing it?

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Unlike you, I don't watch "fake news" (i.e. Faux News, Breitfarts, Moonie Times).

BS you are just a walking lefty talking point spewing dupe.

7 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

What evidence?

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, defended his assessment Sunday that there exists “significant evidence of collusion” between President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and the Kremlin — despite word from the Justice Department that special counsel Robert Mueller will not be recommending any further indictments in his investigation into Russian election interference.

“There's a difference between compelling evidence of collusion and whether the special counsel concludes that he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt the criminal charge of conspiracy,” Schiff told host George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “This Week.”

“I leave that decision to Bob Mueller, and I have full confidence in him,” Schiff continued, adding that Americans owe Mueller “a debt of gratitude” for conducting his 22-month-long probe “as professionally as he has.”https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/24/schiff-mueller-trump-collusion-1233336

2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Sounds like a major tinfoil hat moron to me.  An Alex Jones wannabe.  Certainly no liberal.

Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Bill

19 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

where did he say that ?

Watch the video.....its clear as a bell :)  Or don't...and just keep on peddlin!!

20 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

George Conway on Sunday warned that there is a "critical distinction" between finding evidence President Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia and concluding a crime was committed, suggesting evidence of collusion may exist.https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/438813-conways-husband-suggests-mueller-found-evidence-of-collusion

LOL

Orwell "DOUBLE SPEAK"

You go the bug bro!

MUELLER:

The investigation DID NOT ESTABLISH that the Trump campaign conspired OR coordinated with Russia to interfere with the election.

.....Like Lib Glenn Greenwald said..."there it is, its over, time to move on, unless you are a PEDDLER OF LIES"

5 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, defended his assessment Sunday that there exists “significant evidence of collusion” between President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and the Kremlin — despite word from the Justice Department that special counsel Robert Mueller will not be recommending any further indictments in his investigation into Russian election interference.

“There's a difference between compelling evidence of collusion and whether the special counsel concludes that he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt the criminal charge of conspiracy,” Schiff told host George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “This Week.”

“I leave that decision to Bob Mueller, and I have full confidence in him,” Schiff continued, adding that Americans owe Mueller “a debt of gratitude” for conducting his 22-month-long probe “as professionally as he has.”https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/24/schiff-mueller-trump-collusion-1233336

You are quoting that idiot Schiff? You know they want to get him under oath and ask him some pointed questions. Then kick him off his committee. And I thought all you lefty's were saying "collusion" wasn't a crime and that Mueller didn't investigate it. So no compelling evidence for collusion is different than the same for conspiracy? Wake up and get over it.

36 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

CNN was on yer list...remember.   lol

22 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LOL

Orwell "DOUBLE SPEAK"

You go the bug bro!

"suggesting evidence of collusion may exist"

Does this mean Mueller wasted tax payer money if he couldn't find the evidence?  

The hack left thought Mueller was the best thing since sliced bread...but since his report came out the left switched from Russia Russia Russia to Barr Barr Barr.

I'm pretty sure I saw some of these leftists in The Norming of Jack 243. 

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

"suggesting evidence of collusion may exist"

Does this mean Mueller wasted tax payer money if he couldn't find the evidence?  

The hack left thought Mueller was the best thing since sliced bread...but since his report came out the left switched from Russia Russia Russia to Barr Barr Barr.

I'm pretty sure I saw some of these leftists in The Norming of Jack 243. 

Their ADHD is bad - its WHACK A MOLE TIME !!!!

Image result for whack a mole gif

29 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

MUELLER:

The investigation DID NOT ESTABLISH that the Trump campaign conspired OR coordinated with Russia to interfere with the election.

.....Like Lib Glenn Greenwald said..."there it is, its over, time to move on, unless you are a PEDDLER OF LIES"

The early version of TDS...

3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Their ADHD is bad - its WHACK A MOLE TIME !!!!

Image result for whack a mole gif

They just keep popping up.   lol

47 minutes ago, personreal said:

The early version of TDS...

LOL yes...except that some of those BRAIN DEAD chix are hot!

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LOL yes...except that some of those BRAIN DEAD chix are hot!

They sure were.  :)

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

They sure were.  :)

Its America Dude...learn the rules!

Ghost World.....all time under rated movie.  Early ScarJo - shes only 17 in this movie.  Cute as a button

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Its America Dude...learn the rules!

Ghost World.....all time under rated movie.  Early ScarJo - shes only 17 in this movie.  Cute as a button

I remember.  :)

Just now, RollingRock said:

^^^ actual liberal

^^^ Far-left kook.

Bill