Sign in to follow this  
DennisTheMenace

Trump suggests Alabama abortion ban has gone too far revealing he supports terminations in rape, incest and life or death cases

NINTCHDBPICT000490704740.jpg?w=620

Trump stole Reagan's "Make America Great" line.  He's still kissing Ronnie's ass.  Mr Trump..."You are no Ronald Reagan".  

I'm strongly Pro-Service...with three exceptions. Me being called upon to fight for my country, college "deferments", and bone spurs. 👌

Now the US President has broken his silence on the controversial legislation saying he holds the same view as former Republican leader Ronald Reagan.

He tweeted: “As most people know, and for those who would like to know, I am strongly Pro-Life, with the three exceptions - Rape, Incest and protecting the Life of the mother - the same position taken by Ronald Reagan.

“We have come very far in the last two years with 105 wonderful new Federal Judges (many more to come), two great new Supreme Court Justices, the Mexico City Policy, and a whole new & positive attitude about the Right to Life.”

The Mexico City policy blocks US federal funding for non-governmental organisations that provide abortion referrals or counselling.

Trump continued: “The Radical Left, with late term abortion (and worse), is imploding on this issue. We must stick together and Win for Life in 2020.

“If we are foolish and do not stay UNITED as one, all of our hard fought gains for Life can, and will, rapidly disappear!”

Kentucky, Mississippi, Ohio and Georgia have also approved bans on abortion once a fetal heartbeat is detected - which can occur in about the sixth week of pregnancy.

But in Alabama, the only exception would be when the woman’s health is at serious risk.

The historic legislation is designed to go against the US Supreme Court’s landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that legalised abortion nationally.

This means it will likely be challenged in the courts - but if backed by the current conservative-led US Supreme court, could see abortions banned across America.

The Alabama law has even been condemned by some on the US hard-right with prominent Christian televangelist Pat Robertson branding it “extreme.”

Then I fully expect you morons to now support total bans on abortion. 

Trump already has you idiots fighting tariffs after your party has supported them for decades. 

Why stop obstructing now? 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Then I fully expect you morons to now support total bans on abortion. 

Trump already has you idiots fighting tariffs after your party has supported them for decades. 

Why stop obstructing now? 

LOL

So this should put a stop to Libs claiming we mindlessly follow the President, but we know it won't.

I am certain that trump has paid for an abortion or two during his life...

2 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

I am certain that trump has paid for an abortion or two during his life...

PROVE IT YOU FUKKING LIBERAL ASSWIPE

How about individual "states-rights" up to 3mos...….and with the 3 exceptions. 

Each state decides its own future on its own. 

Cali and NY can be happy.  Alabama can, too.      🙂

Trump has never been a pro-life activist. most of us already knew that. but he is more of a state's rights activist than

any president i've seen in my lifetime.