Giujo

Trump poised to use military to combat illegal immigration and police Sanctuary cities.

Trump is poised to call out the military to round up the millions of illegal aliens in the United States, to assist in law enforcement duties on the Border and to enforce federal immigration laws in sanctuary cities.

And I say full steam ahead. It's about time somebody did something about the 20 million plus illegal aliens hiding in this country draining precious resources, the lawlessness occurring in sanctuary cities and the Invasion taking place at the southern border. It's about time we return to the rule of law in this country. We are a nation of laws and it's time to enforce them. Instead of sending our military personnel all over the world to police third world countries we need to deploy them in the United States to safeguard the sovereignty of this country.

Once we have secured this nation from the plague of illegal immigration we can then turn to Congress and demand they do their job and establish Common Sense immigration law. Until then there should be a total ban on all immigration.

No he isnt. The Posse Comitatus act STRICTLY forbids using the military for civilian policing. GOD you Treason Monkeys are STUPID and brainwashed

The military would tell him to GF himself they KNOW it would not be a legal order

7 hours ago, Debs said:

No he isnt. The Posse Comitatus act STRICTLY forbids using the military for civilian policing. GOD you Treason Monkeys are STUPID and brainwashed

As usual you haven't a clue... there is a federal law that it's been around since the founding of this nation that has been continuously amended and modernized as late as several years ago with bipartisan support which gives the president the authority to employ federal troops to perform law enforcement duties and if challenged buy some liberal judge will surely and quickly be struck down because of the succinct wording of the law and it's amendments which as I said was done with bipartisan support... You dumba$$!

7 hours ago, Debs said:

The military would tell him to GF himself they KNOW it would not be a legal order

You couldn't be more wrong if you were trying too. That's the trouble with you leftists you love to bloviate and pontificate but usually you are pulling most of what you say right out of your ass. You breathlessly and hysterically state total bull$hit as fact without bothering to check to see what the facts really are. I don't blame you as much as I blame what the leftist have done to the educational system in this country. But I guess I can blame you for not using critical thinking and analytical skills... Unless of course you suffer from some mental Affliction like Trump derangement syndrome or other psychosis

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Cadet Bone Spurs to the rescue!

2344489_0.jpg

Uh oh...here comes captain one note... psychosis on full display

7 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

i wil bleive it when i see it, and why didnt he do this back in 2017?, gas bag

Because he has taken a measured approach...like any good leader would dumba$$.

2 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I don't support draft dodgers...regardless of political affliction...never have...never will.   I have principles. 

LOL no you don't...you're mentally.disturbed.

9 minutes ago, Giujo said:

LOL no you don't...you're mentally.disturbed.

Your dear leader is mentally disturbed.  Get your "facts" straight. 

13 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Your dear leader is mentally disturbed.  Get your "facts" straight. 

Well it appears there is much more evidence that it is you who is disturbed...kind of like a dog chasing its tail

11 hours ago, Debs said:

By now someone has probably shown Debs how to look something up on the internet and has come to the realization that he's a total moron who sprouts what he tries to pass off as fact and hopefully in this instance has learned valuable lesson... that when he comes to a gunfight he shouldn't bring a knife.

11 hours ago, Debs said:

government derives its just power from the consent of the governed...and I consent

11 hours ago, Debs said:

so you were opposed to Dwight Eisenhower using the guard to integrate ni66ers into schools full of racist white kids? you hate the ni66ers that much?

It's just trump blowing more hot air up his supporters bung holes.

It makes them feel all tingly in their shorts when he does this.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

no.....it does not please us that we have to take these measures to re-establish our nation as a sovereign nation and her laws as enforced.....it is important that we are respected as a nation...no south of the border country respects us....trump must do this thing....and run the illegals out of the country....

7 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Uh huh...wait for it!

38 minutes ago, bigsky said:

so you were opposed to Dwight Eisenhower using the guard to integrates into schools ...

HW Bush also used the law during the LA riots the last to use it... for those of you who do not know and for your edification it is called the Insurrection Act...

Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

And if the nutty nineth trys an injuction invoking the act would be both the most clearly lawful – and most historically defensible and they would be overturned.

Besides if Trump were to call upon the military any checks on his power would likely be ineffective until after the fact. 

I would add to their plan by offering a toll free number that anyone can call to report illegal aliens in the community and if the individual detained is also a felon a reward schedule depending on the severity of the crime... that should spur things on. It may take a while to round up all 20 million plus so incentive should be offered to the military personnel or their civilian counterparts that independently locate illegal aliens cash bonus for each individual caught should be passed on to the soldier or the civilian law enforcement officer. Who knows that may even increase the dwindling ranks of our immigration officers and spur enlistment into the US Military... Capitalism is a wonderful thing!

3 hours ago, Giujo said:

Uh huh...wait for it!

Been waiting for over 2 years for him to try to actually do something about anything.

Lot of lies but nothing of substance yet.

No new roads.

No repeal and replace the ACA.

Wages are still stagnant.

The national debt is growing faster under him than any other president.

And how is that great wall coming along?

As I expected he's just a gas bag.

Well let's see... From where I'm sitting wages are definitely up there almost at $28 an hour. I work for the government and I just got a raise. I'm also paying less taxes and taking home more in my paycheck. My retirement account is doing fabulous! Wasn't doing all that great when Obammy was running things. Things have dramatically improved at my local VA.

In February, Congress approved a measure to spend $1.375 billion for an estimated 55 miles of border fencing. Trump then declared a national emergency, and the White House said it would use its emergency powers to transfer an additional $6.6 billion to wall construction.

Administration officials said the combined money would pay for at least 234 miles “of new physical barrier.”

And it's being done as we speak

9 hours ago, Giujo said:

As usual you haven't a clue... there is a federal law that it's been around since the founding of this nation that has been continuously amended and modernized as late as several years ago with bipartisan support which gives the president the authority to employ federal troops to perform law enforcement duties and if challenged buy some liberal judge will surely and quickly be struck down because of the succinct wording of the law and it's amendments which as I said was done with bipartisan support... You dumba$$!

You are a LIAR and a MORON. The ONLY way he could do that is to declare martial law. Good luck with that when the ONLY thing he has to justify it is that everyone isnt doing what Trump wants. You disgusting TRAITOR Treason Monkeys are GLEEFUL to make Trump a dictator but MOST of America is not and wouldnt put up with it so GO AHEAD and try. Watch how fast Trump the wannabe Putin gets slapped down

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

Been waiting for over 2 years for him to try to actually do something about anything.

Lot of lies but nothing of substance yet.

No new roads.

No repeal and replace the ACA.

Wages are still stagnant.

The national debt is growing faster under him than any other president.

And how is that great wall coming along?

As I expected he's just a gas bag.

wait a minute.....Obama rebuilt all the roads...he spent three trillion doing it...they gotta last more than four years dude....

the individual mandate was the problem with aca...and it is gone....so that is what counts

the average wage in the u.s. is 30 bucks an hour....come on man...what do you want?

as far as the debt...you dont expect Obama to have better numbers than trump do you?

the wall is going up faster than being reported......buddy lives down there...they are slamming it.