Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fit2Serve

Another Day. Another ALT-RIGHT White Neo-NAZI Pedophile Gets Life In Prison

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jack-renshaw-sentenced-life_n_5cdeb566e4b00735a91553a2

 

White, ALT-RIGHT Aryan Nation NAZIs are pretty commonplace down at the local Gray Bar Hotel, but convicted pedophiles aren't usually welcomed in prison society.

If he's alt-right, why would I care about him?  How many people do you think "identify" (to use your faggoty term) as "alt-right?" 

 

I'm main right.  This guy looks like a nut to me. 

 

So do you by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jack-renshaw-sentenced-life_n_5cdeb566e4b00735a91553a2

 

White, ALT-RIGHT Aryan Nation NAZIs are pretty commonplace down at the local Gray Bar Hotel, but convicted pedophiles aren't usually welcomed in prison society.

 

I hope they oft the bastard and be done with it.

its bad enough the prick is a neo nazi , its worse that he is a pedphile 

 

bye bye pedo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bigsky said:

pedophilia and Nazism are leftist ideologies....you dumb ass

Uh...try to keep up.

>> NAZI Germany and the 3rd Reich was created, nurtured, and encouraged inside a German society that was a 100% CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN culture.

>> Stalinism occurred inside a Russian religious society that was almost 100% Russian Orthodox Christian CONSERVATIVE culture.

>> The Confederacy occurred inside a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Crusades were conducted by a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Inquisition was conducted by a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Burning of Witches in America occurred under a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Mass-Murder and genocidal purge of the Native Americans and the evisceration of ALL North and South American continental ethnically-cleansed indigent American natives was conducted by 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian invaders from Europe.   

 

Over the ENTIRE course of human history, LEFT-WING PROGRESSIVE, pro-secular societies are responsible for a grand total of ZERO atrocities, genocides, and race-based Ethnic Cleansings.

ZERO. NADA. ZILCH.

 

Try again.

Sorry.

Pick any historical genocide, and you'll find RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Religionist fanaticism at the core. 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bigsky said:

pedophilia and Nazism are leftist ideologies....you dumb ass

Your usual BS! Naziism has always been RW. Pedophillia knows no particular ideology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what is it with all the republiKLAN Pedophiles????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Another Day. Another ALT-RIGHT White Neo-NAZI Pedophile Gets Life In Prison

 

On the same day 136 hoodrats were also sentence to life also BUT ultraliberals don't seem to obsess about them.

 spike%201_zpsd5lmwvpd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Uh...try to keep up.

>> NAZI Germany and the 3rd Reich was created, nurtured, and encouraged inside a German society that was a 100% CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN culture.

>> Stalinism occurred inside a Russian religious society that was almost 100% Russian Orthodox Christian CONSERVATIVE culture.

>> The Confederacy occurred inside a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Crusades were conducted by a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Inquisition was conducted by a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Burning of Witches in America occurred under a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Mass-Murder and genocidal purge of the Native Americans and the evisceration of ALL North and South American continental ethnically-cleansed indigent American natives was conducted by 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian invaders from Europe.   

 

Over the ENTIRE course of human history, LEFT-WING PROGRESSIVE, pro-secular societies are responsible for a grand total of ZERO atrocities, genocides, and race-based Ethnic Cleansings.

ZERO. NADA. ZILCH.

 

Try again.

Sorry.

Pick any historical genocide, and you'll find RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Religionist fanaticism at the core. 

  

 

Fantastic post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

 

Fantastic post.

You do understand that the GOP is no longer Christian Conservative.  That was a relic of the Reagan era. 

 

Don't let the relics on this board fool you.  I am a representative of the new GOP.  We are a new coalition.  You don't know us, because your media has shielded you from us.  That's the problem listening to the same old stuff. You don't see what is before you.

 

We have transcended. 

 

And from that transcendence, we will reign supreme for decades.

 

You'll laugh, but I speak truth.  Look at the polls, go outside your bubble.  Now is the time for your end and our beginning.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crom33 said:

You do understand that the GOP is no longer Christian Conservative.  That was a relic of the Reagan era. 

 

Absurd.

 

YOU:   Don't let the relics on this board fool you.  I am a representative of the new GOP.  We are a new coalition.  You don't know us, because your media has shielded you from us.  That's the problem listening to the same old stuff. You don't see what is before you.


Then you all better start speaking up against the republican criminals and traitors who are destroying this country.

 

YOU:   We have transcended. And from that transcendence, we will reign supreme for decades.You'll laugh, but I speak truth.  Look at the polls, go outside your bubble.  Now is the time for your end and our beginning.

 

Then you all better start speaking up against the republican criminals and traitors who are destroying this country.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

 

Absurd.

 

YOU:   Don't let the relics on this board fool you.  I am a representative of the new GOP.  We are a new coalition.  You don't know us, because your media has shielded you from us.  That's the problem listening to the same old stuff. You don't see what is before you.


Then you all better start speaking up against the republican criminals and traitors who are destroying this country.

 

YOU:   We have transcended. And from that transcendence, we will reign supreme for decades.You'll laugh, but I speak truth.  Look at the polls, go outside your bubble.  Now is the time for your end and our beginning.

 

Then you all better start speaking up against the republican criminals and traitors who are destroying this country.

 

 

Honey child, they are already gone.  I suggest you run.  You don't know us.  But you will.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Uh...try to keep up.

>> NAZI Germany and the 3rd Reich was created, nurtured, and encouraged inside a German society that was a 100% CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN culture.

>> Stalinism occurred inside a Russian religious society that was almost 100% Russian Orthodox Christian CONSERVATIVE culture.

>> The Confederacy occurred inside a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Crusades were conducted by a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Inquisition was conducted by a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Burning of Witches in America occurred under a 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian culture.

>> The Mass-Murder and genocidal purge of the Native Americans and the evisceration of ALL North and South American continental ethnically-cleansed indigent American natives was conducted by 100% RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Christian invaders from Europe.   

 

Over the ENTIRE course of human history, LEFT-WING PROGRESSIVE, pro-secular societies are responsible for a grand total of ZERO atrocities, genocides, and race-based Ethnic Cleansings.

ZERO. NADA. ZILCH.

 

Try again.

Sorry.

Pick any historical genocide, and you'll find RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE Religionist fanaticism at the core. 

  

well....there is nothing Christian in Nazism you dork.....and the left right paradigm in Europe has nothing to do with the left right paradigm in the united states...

on the right side of American politics is constitutionalism....on the left side you have communism, fascism, anarchy...…..you can bitch moan and complain about this all you want....I dont care... but the facts are the facts.....so do your self a favor and study up on the issues...it is all writen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Your usual BS! Naziism has always been RW. Pedophillia knows no particular ideology.

Nazis were democratic socialists you dumb ass......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

Nazis were National socialists you dumb ass......

That does not matter! Just like the Democratic Republic of Korea is a dictatorship!

Party names do not mean shiit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bigMORON is a LIAR like most Treason Monkeys he is likely a pedophile like a LOT of GOP/Nazis

 

 

http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/

 

Republican aide, Alan David Berlin, was arrested on charges that he wanted to engage in sex acts with a 15 year old boy while dressed in a panda costume.

 

Fox News producer Aaron Bruns pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 10 years for possessing child pornography.

 

Republican activist and former presidential campaign chairman Jeffrey Claude Bartleson was arrested on charges of sexually molesting a 5-year old boy.

 

Republican activist and former chairman of the Christian County Republicans Royce Fessenden pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree child molestation and one count of second-degree statutory sodomy.

 

Republican parole board officer and former legislator George Christian (Chris) Ortloffpleaded guilty to attempting to lure 11- and 12-year-old girls to have sex with him.

 

Republican legislative aide Robert R. Groezinger pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography.

 

Republican legislator Robert A. McKeepleaded guilty to possessing child pornography.

 

Republican chief of staff Eric Feltnerpleaded guilty to showing pornography to a 13-year old girl.

 

Republican presidential campaign officialMatthew Joseph Elliott was convicted of sexual exploitation of a child.

 

Republican city councilman John Bryankilled himself after police began investigating allegations that he had molested three girls, including two of his adopted daughters, ages 12 and 15.


 

Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls under the age of 16.



 

Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.


 

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

 

Republican County Commissioner Patrick Lee McGuire surrendered to police after allegedly molesting girls between the ages of 8 and 13.

Republican prosecutor Larry Corrigan was arrested for soliciting sex from 13-year old girls.

Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275 days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 -- during a six-year period.

Republican County Board Candidate Brent Schepp was charged with molesting a 14-year old girl and killed himself three days later.

Republican Congressman Mark Foleyabruptly resigned from Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year old boy.

Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.

Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year old girl.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd pleaded guilty to charges of soliciting sex from an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

 

Which one of them are YOU bigMORON?  Racist PIGS like you are subhuman anyway.  I bet you are that last guy with the 8 year old girl right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to pain me to say this, uggghhhhhhh

 

here goes, 

 

Big Sky is right on one thing, the left/right ideology differs from America to Europe.... and even Nuckin Futz is correct about "names(titles) doesn't matter.

 

Its true.

 

For instance the Nazis, many folks on the right calls them "Left wing" and many on the Left calls the Nazis "right wing"

the truth is Nazism has both elements of right and left, therefore you cannot label Nazism left or right as it has both elements, it wasn't by design it just ended up this way

 

Why did the RIght ( in America) call the nazis left wing, leaving out the NAZI name in German, the reality is Hitler believed in the collective not the individual 

If you look at “the 25 points of Hitler’s Nazi party, you will notice the phrase “COMMON GOOD BEFORE INDIVIDUAL GOOD”


http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/25points.htm
 

That isn't right wing ideology.

 

Why does the left call the Nazis " right wing" because Hitler hated and disbanded Labor unions, he privitize industries , encourage entrepreneurship, that is right wing, except that the german business were only owned by those who can prove Aryan bloodlines, everyone not aryan was stripped of their business and assets.

 

Plus he need money to build his military (The Wehrmacht) under the noses of the allies and many of the German business was in bed with Himmler.

 

What makes Nazis a stand alone, combining the left ( collectivism) and the right ( privatization) but under Nazi control and their policy was race based, that isn't pure right wing, or pure left wing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

That does not matter! Just like the Democratic Republic of Korea is a dictatorship!

Party names do not mean shiit!

well of course...unless you recognize that there was no freedom of religion in germany, ALL industry was heavily regulated by the government and the prosperity of the collective was promoted over the rights of the individual.....troops were quartered in the homes of german citizens and everything was owned by the military....none of this has a god damn thing to do with our American constitutional republic which is deemed the "right" side of American politics....all other political views are left wing...which encompass Nazism and communism....

you can argue it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that it is George Washington v stalin and hitler…...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO it is NOT true to put Nazis or Fascism ANYWHERE but the RIGHT. Anymore than it would be ridiculous to put communism anywhere but the left.  The only difference is the RIGHT likes to LIE a lot so they LIE about where Nazis belong. NO ONE who knows anything about politicail ideology and is NOT a brainwashed MORON puts Fasciam anywhere but the far RIGHT. That is plain FACT and as usual Chairman is  dishonest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Debs said:

NO it is NOT true to put Nazis or Fascism ANYWHERE but the RIGHT. Anymore than it would be ridiculous to put communism anywhere but the left.  The only difference is the RIGHT likes to LIE a lot so they LIE about where Nazis belong. NO ONE who knows anything about politicail ideology and is NOT a brainwashed MORON puts Fasciam anywhere but the far RIGHT. That is plain FACT and as usual Chairman is  dishonest. 

that is yer pipe dream...to convince that Nazi is the opposite of communist....nobody gives a fu ck if Nazi has subtle differences between it and communism....both ideologies have VAST CAVERNOUS differences between them and our constitutional republic.....Nazi and communism are cousins......the American constitutional form of government is a complete different species dictating that individual prosperity spreads and nourishes national prosperity.....NEITHER COMMUNISM OR FASCISM GIVE A FU CK ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL...

I am sorry debs...you are wrong....ours is a peculiar form of government and its own species....the democrats of this nation are trying to incorporate communism into our government.....and that is the divide between the left and right in this country today.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one CARES what LIES you want to tell you pathetic RACIST PIG. It is plain FACT and just because you dont LIKE reality doesnt CHANGE reality.  No one not a brainwashed MORON puts Fasciam anywhere but the RIGHT and never HAVE so GFY you petty disgusting RACIST PIG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Debs said:

No one CARES what LIES you want to tell you pathetic RACIST PIG. It is plain FACT and just because you dont LIKE reality doesnt CHANGE reality.  No one not a brainwashed MORON puts Fasciam anywhere but the RIGHT and never HAVE so GFY you petty disgusting RACIST PIG

name one god damn similarity between fascism and constitutional conservatism....you cant...there is not one thing in common...you put it there because you lack originality and critical thinking skills.....open yer god damn mind you dolt....think for a change.....

WHAT IS IT THAT LINKS FASCISM AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES???????SHOW ME THE COMMON THREAD BETWEEN THE TWO DOCTRINS...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which one of those pedophiles are YOU bigMORON? You RACIST PIG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Debs said:

Which one of those pedophiles are YOU bigMORON? You RACIST PIG

Shut up, Isabel. Get on your main screen name you chicken shit little bitch. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GFY DeepPUNK You are nothing but a petty childish PUNK and you are so STUPID that is all you will EVER be so STFU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×