Sign in to follow this  
Fit2Serve

GOP Pol Fights Back Tears as Pharma CEO Gets Questioned Over OBSCENE Profiteering

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/05/watch-congressman-bawls-emotional-defense

THIS sad display of cheek-spreading Republican subservience to CAPITALISTIC GREED is just one the horrific results of our SCOTUS passing Citizens United.

Q.: Who is keeping the Republican Party viable?

A.: Uber-wealthy CORPORATIONS.

BIG Pharma.

BIG Oil.

BIG Ag.

BIG Defense Industry

Wall Street

1 minute ago, Fit2Serve said:

THIS sad display of cheek-spreading Republican subservience to CAPITALISTIC GREED is just one the horrific results of our SCOTUS passing Citizens United.

BIG Pharma.

BIG Oil.

BIG Ag.

BIG Defense Industry

Wall Street

Are you asking a question and answering it yourself?  Are you nuts or something?

Q:  Who is keeping the Democratic Party viable?

A: Uber wealthy corporations

BIG DATA

GOOGLE

FACEBOOK

BIG TRAD MEDIA

HOLLYWOOD

SILICON VALLEY

Two can play at this game, comrade.

Fortunately, most of us are not GOP and we have Trumptimus Prime on our side:

10 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

BIG Pharma.

BIG Oil.

BIG Ag.

BIG Defense Industry

Wall Street

did you listen to the video? did you hear what the man said?

6 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

Are you asking a question and answering it yourself?  Are you nuts or something?

BIG DATA

GOOGLE

FACEBOOK

BIG TRAD MEDIA

HOLLYWOOD

SILICON VALLEY

and that really has nothing to do with what the man was saying in the video...

3 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

BIG DATA

GOOGLE

FACEBOOK

BIG TRAD MEDIA

HOLLYWOOD

SILICON VALLEY

"Trumptimus Prime?"

Wow. LOL. Yes, we are dealing with children plaguing this Forum.

Why am I not surprised that Trump Cult has "heroes" that come from Saturday morning Toonville?

So....let me tale a wild guess:

Do you have a Trump Action figure in your bedroom, right next to He-Man, G.I. Joe, Pokey, and Gumby?

"Trumpformers! More than meets the eye!"

Verdict?

Mommy has sown-on your Batman cape too tight around the neck. 

I have no problem with corporations making profits or obscene profits as long as they are not influencing legislators, or cronyism , buying politicians, have crooked lobbyists and profiting at the expense of others either through economy of scale or blocking competition to make a buck.

I dont believe corporations should be treated as people and buy votes either.

But if make profits because you provided a service and or product that society or the market has benefited from, I say God bless and enjoy.

I had no problem with Gates, Jobs, Dell and those making billions , I do have an issue with companies making a profit and subsidizing their losses 

2 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

"Trumptimus Prime?"

Wow. LOL. Yes, we are dealing with children plaguing this Forum.

Why am I not surprised that Trump Cult has "heroes" that come from Saturday morning Toonville?

So....let me tale a wild guess:

Do you have a Trump Action figure in your bedroom, right next to He-Man, G.I. Joe, Pokey, and Gumby?

"Trumpformers! More than meets the eye!"

Verdict?

Mommy has sown-on your Batman cape too tight around the neck. 

Did I hit too close to the mark there, comrade?  Did I just undo your argument in about 2 seconds?  Or are you just scared?

I'll tell you something.  You should be scared.  You should be very scared.  I'll wager you don't have the skills to survive in the world to come. 

16 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

BIG Pharma.

BIG Oil.

BIG Ag.

BIG Defense Industry

Wall Street

Why do these companies need to make obscene profits? To pay for law suits put against them from a democracy saying majority rules and individuals pay to play along or else. to serve humanity is to give up being a human reproduction sustaining the numbers presently occupying space in this atmosphere as eternally separated in biological order the numbers don't stay the same people being alive now.  

What is the distance between simultaneously here conception to dead as the species reproduces spontaneously replacements current residents to add next geneation results of reproduced so far.

Sphere of life. not a 2 dimensional circle logic defined by charts and graphs defining how life should exist intellectually driven as reality is in real time disguising relative displacement.

Just now, bigsky said:

and that really has nothing to do with what the man was saying in the video...

Hmm.

Google.

Face Book.

Hollywood.

Silicon Valley.

Bio-medical research.

Climate Science research.

ALL 22nd Century technological advancement, as the 4th Tech Wave arrives (Machine Learning and A.I.) and the 5th Tech Wave is already beckoning (Trans-Humanism, which will have our "Leftist" medical scientists extending the human lifespan to 130 - 150 years, via a permanent implanted hardware link to the Cloud to slow all cellular death....)

Yes, the LEFT owns all of these cultural entities.

The LEFT has ALWAYS been ahead of the curve, which is why the LEFT owns every single cultural awakening and societal advancement since the Dawn of Humanity.

It's just how PROGRESSIVISM rolls...given that it is always the LEFT who challenges the status-quo, demands new answers, and has the courage to go where WEAKLING, traditions-anchored Conservatives fear  to tread.

The PROGRESSIVE SECULAR LEFT holds the keys to America's economic AND cultural future.

This is why the 3 BLUE States of California, New York, and Massachusetts keep grabbing a full 50% of ALL Venture Capital investment in America, year, after year, after year, after year. In 2020, there will be about 22 - 23 BILLION invested into American business by Venture Capitalists. 

Those same 3 BLUE States will divvy-up 12 - 13 BILLION, and watch it pour into their business coffers, while RED America and the rest of America squabble over the remaining 9 - 10 billion.

And Texas will come in at a DISTANT 4th place once again, getting less than a billion in 2020 VC.

The other 46 States? 

LOL. They have to scrabble for the crumbs. No one is going to throw good money after bad.

BIGSKY, you just listed where 70% of the ENTIRE economic growth occurs and what comprises the very roots of American culture and society. 

You know...where virtually ALL the money is being made, and WILL be made over the next millennium?

Verdict-

The words "capitalism",  "free market", "profit", "corporations", do NOT appear anywhere in our Founding documents.

It does NOT say "We the Corporation."

It says "WE THE PEOPLE." 

24 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I have no problem with corporations making profits or obscene profits as long as they are not influencing legislators, or cronyism , buying politicians, have crooked lobbyists and profiting at the expense of others either through economy of scale or blocking competition to make a buck.

I dont believe corporations should be treated as people and buy votes either.

But if make profits because you provided a service and or product that society or the market has benefited from, I say God bless and enjoy.

I had no problem with Gates, Jobs, Dell and those making billions , I do have an issue with companies making a profit and subsidizing their losses 

Well said. But applying economies of scale and effecting the mobilization of costs are always going to be part of any straightforward, long-term business strategy.

3 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Well said. But applying economies of scale and effecting the mobilization of costs are always going to be part of any straightforward, long-term business strategy.

I was more  referring to those who uses Government influence to further their short term thinking vs those with a long term plan, that I have no problem with.

11 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I was more  referring to those who uses Government influence to further their short term thinking vs those with a long term plan, that I have no problem with.

I agree. 

3 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Hmm.

Google.

Face Book.

Hollywood.

Silicon Valley.

Bio-medical research.

Climate Science research.

ALL 22nd Century technological advancement, as the 4th Tech Wave arrives (Machine Learning and A.I.) and the 5th Tech Wave is already beckoning (Trans-Humanism, which will have our "Leftist" medical scientists extending the human lifespan to 130 - 150 years, via a permanent implanted hardware link to the Cloud to slow all cellular death....)

Yes, the LEFT owns all of these cultural entities.

The LEFT has ALWAYS been ahead of the curve, which is why the LEFT owns every single cultural awakening and societal advancement since the Dawn of Humanity.

It's just how PROGRESSIVISM rolls...given that it is always the LEFT who challenges the status-quo, demands new answers, and has the courage to go where WEAKLING, traditions-anchored Conservatives fear  to tread.

The PROGRESSIVE SECULAR LEFT holds the keys to America's economic AND cultural future.

This is why the 3 BLUE States of California, New York, and Massachusetts keep grabbing a full 50% of ALL Venture Capital investment in America, year, after year, after year, after year. In 2020, there will be about 22 - 23 BILLION invested into American business by Venture Capitalists. 

Those same 3 BLUE States will divvy-up 12 - 13 BILLION, and watch it pour into their business coffers, while RED America and the rest of America squabble over the remaining 9 - 10 billion.

And Texas will come in at a DISTANT 4th place once again, getting less than a billion in 2020 VC.

The other 46 States? 

LOL. They have to scrabble for the crumbs. No one is going to throw good money after bad.

BIGSKY, you just listed where 70% of the ENTIRE economic growth occurs and what comprises the very roots of American culture and society. 

You know...where virtually ALL the money is being made, and WILL be made over the next millennium?

Verdict-

The words "capitalism",  "free market", "profit", "corporations", do NOT appear anywhere in our Founding documents.

It does NOT say "We the Corporation."

It says "WE THE PEOPLE." 

and that has absolutely nothing to do with what the man was talking about....other than your diatribe is the reason nobody can do anything about regulating the industry correctly....

why dont you stop proselytizing and listen....talk, discuss and work it out? 

your desire for communism tells everyone that you are ignorant of history and economics....do everyone a favor and shut yer pie hole and listen for a change.

corporations earn the money they make