Giujo

Leftists are the definition of BIGOT!

big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
    "don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
    synonyms: dogmatist, partisan
      Nuff said

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudicesespecially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudicesespecially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Yep that has leftist written all over it

2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

And most ideologues/dogmatics (which are well represented on both sides)

Just now, impartialobserver said:

There may be a small bit of truth in that but I judge a person's bigotry as a matter of degrees. And from where I sit the hysterical Breathless vociferous intolerance and hatred displayed by the left for anyone who disagrees with their position is clear evidence of bigotry and its highest form.

Just now, Giujo said:

There may be a small bit of truth in that but I judge a person's bigotry as a matter of degrees. And from where I sit the hysterical Breathless vociferous intolerance and hatred displayed by the left for anyone who disagrees with their position is clear evidence of bigotry and its highest form.

Plenty of examples of right wingers on here who have plenty of vitriol and hatred for anyone that does not align with them word for word... Midnight Max, teacher, Ray Donavin, TBWHT, JTZilla, 123Urout, Political PopUP.

your "opinions" are straight from gop HATE radio & Foxaganda for Uneducated redneck Morons

meanwhile the redneck states survive and live off the Blue States/Gov't

SECEDE ALREADY REDNECKS....we want to watch you turn into 3rd world in 6 mos, then start killing off yourselves

13 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Fox news spinmaster. ^^^^^

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

not conservatives.....only leftists...you lying sack of sh it.

1 minute ago, fishhead said:

Fox news spinmaster. ^^^^^

^^cnn koolaid drinker....

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

your "opinions" are straight from gop HATE radio & Foxaganda for Uneducated redneck Morons

SECEDE ALREADY REDNECKS....we want to watch you turn into 3rd world in 6 mos, then start killing off yourselves

The prosecution rests your honor.

right......

MidnightMax said:
Then you could REALLY be proud of your little "n!gger god" couldn't you????

Blue Devil...oktoberkat is a coward N!gger.

Blue Devil ...Ignorant and Stupid Bad wordin' N!ggers...

Blue Devil

Cling to your Plantation n!gger cause, Communists.

Blue Devil

n!ggers were never that important, were already being replaced by machinery, and if the Southern Americans had any idea of just have Bad worded up America would get because of them?

JTZilla

i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!

JTZilla

Bad word obama and the nigacrats he stands for

JTZilla

she isnt moving in because  she doesnt want to smell that nlgger smell

JTZilla

seriously how do you vote for a nlgger?

unbelievable

JTZilla

i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!

JTZilla

no more nlgger filth in the white house

JTZilla

better than having a field nlgger like michael (michelle) obama in the white house,,,,

JTZilla

JTZilla, on 28 Feb 2017 - 11:06 PM, said:snapback.png

Bad word YOU NlGGER

23 minutes ago, Giujo said:
big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
    "don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
    synonyms: dogmatist, partisan
      Nuff said

I saw the title of your tread and without opening it...I went to the dictionary to post the exact definition.

Two things here:

#1: You beat me to it.

#2: As Ed McMahon would say:  You Are Correct Sir.

Custom Image

BIGTEX

If James Earl Ray had shot everyone standing on that balcony with Martin Luther King that day, would we now be taking the whole week off instead of just one day?" 

bigsky

remember when they had Obama on the cover of that magazine.....it was in the outhouse and after I wiped my ass with it it didn't look any different.....

filthy ni66ers...

bigsky

when Obama was in there he kept it in ghetto shape.....roaches and sh it....chicken bones under the sofas.......chitlin grease in the ducts......despicable.....we cant ever allow filth like that to inhabit the white house again

bigsky

Obama left the white house in fu cking disrepair.....he infested it with roaches and the grease buildup in the kitchen ducting was atrocious....he is a filthy person to want to live in conditions like that and an ass hole for disrespecting the peoples house like that...and yes, there were chicken bones under the sofa......so what again did I say that was racist? the truth? fu ck you dip sh it 

MidnightMax said:
Then you could REALLY be proud of your little "n!gger god" couldn't you????

Blue Devil...oktoberkat is a coward N!gger.

Blue Devil ...Ignorant and Stupid Bad wordin' N!ggers...

Blue Devil

Cling to your Plantation n!gger cause, Communists.

Blue Devil

n!ggers were never that important, were already being replaced by machinery, and if the Southern Americans had any idea of just have Bad worded up America would get because of them?

JTZilla

JTZilla

Bad word obama and the nigacrats he stands for

JTZilla

she isnt moving in because  she doesnt want to smell that nlgger smell

JTZilla

seriously how do you vote for a nlgger?

unbelievable

JTZilla

JTZilla

no more nlgger filth in the white house

JTZilla

better than having a field nlgger like michael (michelle) obama in the white house,,,,

19 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Plenty of examples of right wingers on here who have plenty of vitriol and hatred for anyone that does not align with them word for word... Midnight Max, teacher, Ray Donavin, TBWHT, JTZilla, 123Urout, Political PopUP.

Yes you may be right but I believe this forum to be an incredibly small microcosm a concentration if you will and not particularly indicative of the real world outside.

I'm veiwing an ever-increasing  majority of more and more videos with leftists who are on the attack publicly and violently against peaceful conservative protesters and demonstrators. Remember the spectacle a

in Congress for the Kavanaugh hearings... Have you seen anything like that since the house has been taken over by the Looney left and have been persecuting conservatives in that forum? Remember the hysterical left beating on the doors of Republican legislators or on the steps of the Supreme Court crying hysterically screaming and yelling? I really haven't seen conservatives do anything close to this in recent memory.

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

peaceful conservative protesters and demonstrators.

= retard hicks.

52 minutes ago, fishhead said:

= retard hicks.

How eloquent... your parents must be so proud of your education.

2 hours ago, Giujo said:

How eloquent... your parents must be so proud of your education.

I'm leagues above your dumbass.  Were your parents retarded? One or both daddy's?

No Gujo you are a LIAR like most Treason Monkeys your side is the side of RACIST PIGS and bigoted SCUM. Tex, bigsky, Zilla these are YOUR guys the RACIST PIGS here are on YOUR side. It was YOUR side marching with Nazis in Charlottesville you are just a  LIAR and a childish PUNK

13 hours ago, benson13 said:

Would you change your mind if the Rebels could plant the Confederate Flag on the moon

before China plants their flag on the moon?    I don't think it would be that difficult.

We already own NASA, Clear Lake...….and Cape Canaveral.        😊

duh

if the Rebels could plant the Confederate Flag on the moon "

Impossible Moron....your Confederates want to go back to the 1850s

duh

"We already own NASA, Clear Lake...….and Cape Canaveral"

wrong again....the Gov't does....AND PAID FOR BY THE BLUE STATES

10 hours ago, fishhead said:

I'm leagues above your dumbass.  Were your parents retarded? One or both daddy's?

No but you are evidence why cousins shouldn't marry.

8 hours ago, Debs said:

No Gujo you are a LIAR like most Treason Monkeys your side is the side of RACIST PIGS and bigoted SCUM. Tex, bigsky, Zilla these are YOUR guys the RACIST PIGS here are on YOUR side. It was YOUR side marching with Nazis in Charlottesville you are just a  LIAR and a childish PUNK

The prosecution rests your honor