DeepBreath

If women were responsible, the abortion issue wouldn't be an issue....

There is no birth control method that is 100% effective 100% of the time.

DeVry is another Treason Monkey incel mad at women who have sex because none of them want him even in their ZIP CODES

12 minutes ago, slideman said:

No...Just 99.9% accurate you MORON.....

5 minutes ago, Debs said:

DeVry is another Treason Monkey incel mad at women who have sex because none of them want him even in their ZIP CODES

Shut up, Isabel. EVERYONE knows your insane ramblings of abortion is due to your trauma of being raped by a family member and being FORCED to abort the baby. 

Maybe it's time you seek professional help, instead of spending your life trying to justify the loss of innocent life. 

No woman will EVER care about disgusting SCUM like you DeVry that is not OUR fault or OUR problem. You are disgusting get over it

17 minutes ago, slideman said:

yes there is

1 minute ago, Debs said:

No woman will EVER care about disgusting SCUM like you DeVry that is not OUR fault or OUR problem. You are disgusting get over it

You don't need to. Just START having responsible sex or quit being a slutty whore. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

You don't need to. Just START having responsible sex or quit being a slutty whore. 

only one broad ever got pregnant not having sex...

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

lol....You can't expect liberal women to NOT be slutty whores. 

I cant believe these dork dont think there is no way to not get pregnant....it doesn't even register with them....it is fu cking ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Debs said:

I believe "devry" I believe that you were raped by your dad and forced to have an abortion....you are a very negative person....I am sorry that happened to you....if ya want to talk about it you can pm me....I am a good listener..

20 minutes ago, slideman said:

Yes there is but apparently you're too obtuse to recognize it.

Just now, Giujo said:

Yes there is but apparently you're too obtuse to recognize it.

right

You must be talking about abstinence. Abstinence is effective if it's adhered to. Unfortunately it fails on a regular basis.many young girls who have made the abstinence pledge find themselves pregnant.

Just now, slideman said:

You must be talking about abstinence. Abstinence is effective if it's adhered to. Unfortunately it fails on a regular basis.many young girls who have made the abstinence pledge find themselves pregnant.

if the option of abortion wasn't so readily accessible perhaps they wouldn't be.....did ya notice that after roe was ENACTED......the rate of virginity lost before marriage went through the roof?

as did the number of stds in the nation?

you people are filth...yall are the cause of school shootings, abortions and insanity world wide...communism kills.....you people need removed from the planet.

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I cant believe these dork dont think there is no way to not get pregnant....it doesn't even register with them....it is fu cking ridiculous.

They’ve been indoctrinated. 

Being irresponsible financially and sexually is their right. 

They have literally think they have a right to have other people pay for their poor lifestyle choices. 

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

Because they had irresponsible sex. 

Liberals love irresponsibility so thdy they can justify being dependent on the state, which has always been their true goal. 

25 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

How hard is it to birth control?????? 

So, you're going to chastise women for not being "responsible" and not using birth control - but, then when she pays for and subjects herself to a far more harsh procedure than taking birth control, you want to punish her for that too?

I see the trolls are out in full force today.

Должно быть, работает на троллей сверхурочно.

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

Yeah conservatives have been touting abstinence for about 10,000 years and NEVER ONCE stopped teens from having SEX they are stupid but I can still remember when I was young. 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

They’ve been indoctrinated. 

Being irresponsible financially and sexually is their right. 

They have literally think they have a right to have other people pay for their poor lifestyle choices. 

right...their right to free health care is exercise and nutrition....yet they think it means stealing my labor to help pay for their cardiac arrest because they chose to eat kfc every day and play video games non stop.....these womens reproductive rights means that not one person can force them to get pregnant...it is their choice to get pregnant....but when they do their rights end at the childs…...

Maybe we should fund some sort of organization, like a place where people who may not have a lot of money or access to a lot of healthcare.  I don't know, we could call it Smart Reproductive Health or something, and young people could go there and learn about the various contraceptive options, how effective (or ineffective) they are, that kind of thing.  And then, if they did become pregnant, that same place could counsel them through their pregnancies, let them know what all of their choices are, and help them deal with it.  

I'm sure some of them would still wind up having abortions, because the world is an imperfect place, but at least this way we might reach some people who might not otherwise understand much about this, and prevent some unwanted pregnancies.

Let's do it!

I just thought of a better name for the place.  Let's call it Planned Parenthood.

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

Abstinence is effective if adhered to... You state the obvious. Abstinence Can't Fail by its very definition. If you will note there is no such thing as abstinence in the animal kingdom.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

So, you're going to chastise women for not being "responsible" and not using birth control - but, then when she pays for and subjects herself to a far more harsh procedure than taking birth control, you want to punish her for that too?

murder is murder dude.....we are all subject to harsh subjections.....however we are limited in how we get to respond to them