drvoke

Trump takes the high road. Praises Buttigieg, betrays Evangelical bigots

Image result for Trump on Buttigieg standing with his husband onstage: ‘I think it’s good’

What game is Trump playing here? I bet he's trying to give Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon a heart attack. Yeah, that's it. It should be fun listening to those two prick-sucking, stuttering pricks spin this into a negative.  Plus, Trump just threw his bigoted base under the bus. It's all good.

Trump on Buttigieg standing with his husband onstage: ‘I think it’s good’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-on-buttigieg-standing-with-his-husband-onstage-i-think-its-good/ar-AABsAKY?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

President Donald Trump said in an interview that he has no problem with Pete Buttigieg being openly gay and standing with his husband onstage, saying, “I think it’s good.”

Fox News’ Steve Hilton asked Trump whether he thinks “it’s just great” to have it “not even seen as a big deal” for a male presidential candidate to be onstage with his husband.

“I think it’s absolutely fine,” Trump responded in a clip that was posted on Thursday. “I think that’s something that perhaps some people will have a problem with. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I think it’s good.” 

Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Ind., who is running for the Democratic nomination, has talked frequently in interviews about being gay and has tangled with Vice President Mike Pence over the former Indiana governor’s stances on LGBT issues. Last month, Buttigieg called out Pence at the LGBTQ Victory Fund National Champagne Brunch in Washington.

“If me being gay was a choice, it was a choice that was made far, far above my pay grade,” Buttigieg said. “And that’s the thing I wish the Mike Pences of the world would understand. That if you got a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me — your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.”

In a CNBC interview a few days later, Pence scolded Buttigieg, saying that he “knows better.”

“He’s said some things that are critical of my Christian faith and about me personally. And he knows better,” Pence said. “He knows me.”

Image result for throw under the bus

Trump and Evangelical bigots (Hi, Pence!)

So lets review...

The same left that would instantly label Trump as a homophobic bigot if he made a negative comment about Bootygig and his honey, suddenly have a problem with Trump saying that Bootygig and his honey appeared on stage together.

Interesting...

46 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So lets review...

The same left that would instantly label Trump as a homophobic bigot if he made a negative comment about Bootygig and his honey, suddenly have a problem with Trump saying that Bootygig and his honey appeared on stage together.

Interesting...

Image result for three card monte video meme

I am absolutely amazed at either the stupidity or the outright denial when it comes to figuring Donald Trump out. It's just not that difficult. Seems to play the lamestream media like a $2 fiddle. Why wouldn't Trump heap praise on this guy? He's the easiest one to beat!! I think his base is smart enough to know him by now... It's the leftists and their propaganda machine the lamestream media who are blinded by Trump derangement syndrome.

55 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So lets review...

Interesting...

ha, I was thinking the same thing  , Trump cant win with the left and his haters.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Trump takes the high road. Praises Buttigieg, betrays Evangelical bigots

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

....At least....until he changes his mind.

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

ha, I was thinking the same thing  , Trump cant win with the left and his haters.

I don't think anyone is blasting Trump for what he said.  Just enjoying the fact that he's directly contradicting some of the faithful.  

7 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I am absolutely amazed at either the stupidity or the outright denial when it comes to figuring Donald Trump out. It's just not that difficult.

......For those who've actually been paying-attention.

4 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

......For those who've actually been paying-attention.

Ever notice how hard it is to talk to somebody who is hysterical and mentally deranged? I rest my case.

1 minute ago, fishhead said:

You have to figure in that everything trump says is a lie.

TDS... You've Got It Bad.

1 minute ago, fishhead said:

When he catches heat from some of the more mindless rabble he'll just say that he's glad he's in the race because he has no shot of winning and it weakens the Democrats.

You heard it here first.

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How can i guy not enjoy pussy?

There's also one sure-fire way of birth control that should satisfy the man... Just make her swallow those babies! If Monica has swallowed Bill wouldn't have been in so much trouble!

2 minutes ago, fishhead said:

So, then according to you Buttigieg is straight?

Just now, Giujo said:

TDS... You've Got It Bad.

If you believe one word that comes outta trumps mouth, you are more deranged than I am.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

So, then according to you Buttigieg is straight?

So according to you trump is not a lecherous whoredog?

2 hours ago, fishhead said:

If you believe one word that comes outta trumps mouth, you are more deranged than I am.

Tell that to my take-home paycheck and my retirement account... Made a Believer out of me!

3 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Sometimes just best to let fags, be fags. 

Sometimes it's just best to buy me some Russian overseas whores so you can't breed with them.  They're selling themselves to us everyday you know - every. day.

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

Image result for Trump on Buttigieg standing with his husband onstage: ‘I think it’s good’

What game is Trump playing here? I bet he's trying to give Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon a heart attack. Yeah, that's it. It should be fun listening to those two prick-sucking, stuttering pricks spin this into a negative.  Plus, Trump just threw his bigoted base under the bus. It's all good.

Trump on Buttigieg standing with his husband onstage: ‘I think it’s good’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-on-buttigieg-standing-with-his-husband-onstage-i-think-its-good/ar-AABsAKY?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

President Donald Trump said in an interview that he has no problem with Pete Buttigieg being openly gay and standing with his husband onstage, saying, “I think it’s good.”

Fox News’ Steve Hilton asked Trump whether he thinks “it’s just great” to have it “not even seen as a big deal” for a male presidential candidate to be onstage with his husband.

“I think it’s absolutely fine,” Trump responded in a clip that was posted on Thursday. “I think that’s something that perhaps some people will have a problem with. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I think it’s good.” 

Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Ind., who is running for the Democratic nomination, has talked frequently in interviews about being gay and has tangled with Vice President Mike Pence over the former Indiana governor’s stances on LGBT issues. Last month, Buttigieg called out Pence at the LGBTQ Victory Fund National Champagne Brunch in Washington.

“If me being gay was a choice, it was a choice that was made far, far above my pay grade,” Buttigieg said. “And that’s the thing I wish the Mike Pences of the world would understand. That if you got a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me — your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.”

In a CNBC interview a few days later, Pence scolded Buttigieg, saying that he “knows better.”

“He’s said some things that are critical of my Christian faith and about me personally. And he knows better,” Pence said. “He knows me.”

Image result for throw under the bus

Trump and Evangelical bigots (Hi, Pence!)

Trump is doing exactly what I thought he would do - ignore the evangelicals.  They're rapidly becoming a non-issue and a non-population.  And frankly, I'm sick of their stupidity.  They were used by Reagan, and now their purpose is done. 

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP SEES ALL ADVANTAGES AND ALL WEAKNESSES IN THE SOULS OF MAN.

3 hours ago, splunch said:

Good job, Trump.

That was an integrity filled comment.

Good job.

22 hours ago, Crom33 said:

Sometimes it's just best to buy me some Russian overseas whores so you can't breed with them.  They're selling themselves to us everyday you know - every. day.

Are you ok?   Run out of meds?  You are always so frantic and upset.  Smoke a J bro...chillax

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:49 PM, splunch said:

I don't think anyone is blasting Trump for what he said.  Just enjoying the fact that he's directly contradicting some of the faithful.  

strategy....America knows they are sh it fu cking queers......trump is allowing you to call em that for him....hahahaha

trump is gonna have you dip sh its calling the sh it fu ckers sh it fu ckers.