Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Prez MORON might reportedly skip his Ireland trip because its prime minister won't meet at his golf course

Recommended Posts

While it hasn't been publicly announced, Trump has considered stopping in Ireland between his June visits to Britain and France and meeting with its Taoiseach Leo Varadkar. Yet the prime minister has so far refused to meet at Trump's requested golf course venue, and it has led Trump to consider skipping the visit altogether, The Irish Times reports.

 

When discussions first started between the U.S. and Irish governments, Varadkar said he'd like to meet Trump in the western County Clare's Dromoland Castle, sources in Dublin tell The Irish Times. But Trump apparently noticed that's just a short drive away from his Doonbeg golf club, and requested that the two leaders meet there. The Irish government has still pressed for the original hotel location, leading Trump to consider bowing out of the meeting and heading to Scotland instead, a White House source says.

 

Varadkar has publicly disagreed with Trump on a number of issues, and recently struggled to find any overlap in their policy preferences. Varadkar also affirmed Thursday that during the yet-unscheduled visit, protests would be "allowed" and "welcome" because "peaceful protest is part of democracy," per The Irish Times. The manager of Dromoland Castle, now a hotel, says the U.S. and Irish governments have checked out the space for a possible visit, but oddly hadn't booked anything for a trip presumably just a month away. Kathryn Krawczyk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lying POS's Hotels and golf courses are LOSING....especially the Doral in Miami...Profits DOWN 70%

 

 

If he can't make $$ going to Ireland, he doesn't want to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even while going overseas to do foriegn policy Trump is trying to make himself MORE MONEY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Allies love and respect the POS as much as we do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, benson13 said:

The Lying POS's Hotels and golf courses are LOSING....especially the Doral in Miami...Profits DOWN 70%

 

 

If he can't make $$ going to Ireland, he doesn't want to go

"Trevor Noah, Comedy Central’s left-wing Daily Show host, admitted to ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel that Donald Trump is the only president who has ever actually delivered on his promises."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump was going to make a better deal than the Paris Agreement.

Trump was going to make a better deal than NAFTA.
Trump was going to make a better deal with the DPRK.
Trump was going to make a better deal with Iran.
Trump was going to build a wall...(and Mexico ws going to pay for it)

Trump was going to give us better health insurance.
Trump was going to make sure manufacturing jobs would return from overseas.
Trump was going to stop deficit spending....(HE'S DOUBLED THE DEFICIT..WHERE ARE THE TEA BAGGERS?)
Trump was going to reduce the national debt....(AFTER BEING HANDED A GREAT ECONOMY AND 2 WARS WOUND DOWN...HE'LL SPEND MORE THAN OBAMA...AND OBAMA WAS HANDED THE 3RD GOP DEPRESSION)

Trump was going to do massive infrastructure
Trump was, Trump was, Trump was....Trump IS a loud mouthed failure & ConMan

 

 

Trump is nothing more than a crackpot. Just listening to him this morning you could tell he can't figure out what to do about anything. He's a blowhard who likes to listen to himself talk. The people standing around him were trying hard to hold back laughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Image result for drunk irish gif

Is that the Green New Deal?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Debs said:

Even while going overseas to do foriegn policy Trump is trying to make himself MORE MONEY

Then why does he give his salary to charity dumb dumb?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, benson13 said:

While it hasn't been publicly announced, Trump has considered stopping in Ireland between his June visits to Britain and France and meeting with its Taoiseach Leo Varadkar. Yet the prime minister has so far refused to meet at Trump's requested golf course venue, and it has led Trump to consider skipping the visit altogether, The Irish Times reports.

 

Who, in their right-mind, would want another failing Trump project (on their real-estate), that would need to be cleaned-up.....after don Spanky bails?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, benson13 said:

Trump was going to make a better deal than the Paris Agreement.

Trump was going to make a better deal than NAFTA.
Trump was going to make a better deal with the DPRK.
Trump was going to make a better deal with Iran.
Trump was going to build a wall...(and Mexico ws going to pay for it)

Trump was going to give us better health insurance.
Trump was going to make sure manufacturing jobs would return from overseas.
Trump was going to stop deficit spending....(HE'S DOUBLED THE DEFICIT..WHERE ARE THE TEA BAGGERS?)
Trump was going to reduce the national debt....(AFTER BEING HANDED A GREAT ECONOMY AND 2 WARS WOUND DOWN...HE'LL SPEND MORE THAN OBAMA...AND OBAMA WAS HANDED THE 3RD GOP DEPRESSION)

Trump was going to do massive infrastructure
Trump was, Trump was, Trump was....Trump IS a loud mouthed failure & ConMan

 

 

Trump is nothing more than a crackpot. Just listening to him this morning you could tell he can't figure out what to do about anything. He's a blowhard who likes to listen to himself talk. The people standing around him were trying hard to hold back laughing.

Trump is a crackpot and a criminal. And he has been all his adult life. Impeachment is too good for him, and Pelosi doesn't want to do it anyway, because she has calculated that the best course to get rid of this traitor will be the 2020 elections. But Democrats, Independents, and any sane Republican voters must turn out and vote out Traitor Trump and the corrupt Republicans running for any office!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, benson13 said:

Our Allies love and respect the POS as much as we do

Ireland isn't our allied....they are globalist punks and bitches of the eu…..fu ck you you dork dick su cker..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity

"I think Trump is doing a fine job"

She is a LIAR right off the bat. She is too STUPID to think and she knows it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

""Ireland isn't our allied....they are globalist punks and bitches of the eu…..fu ck you you dork dick su cker..""

 

 

^^^^the highly Intelligent right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×