Jump to content
TBHWT

California Now Wants to Force Every Restaurant Customer to Pay 1% ‘Global Warming Tax’

Recommended Posts

California Now Wants to Force Every Restaurant Customer to Pay 1% ‘Global Warming Tax’

Here we go again with California do-gooders stealing money from citizens, and this time they want to charge every restaurant customer a one percent tax to combat global warming.
 

Activists in Sacramento are pushing a movement to add the one percent tax to your lunch and dinner costs for the Restore California Renewable Restaurants movement.


As I've stated before. The left’s best chance to gain a stranglehold on our political system and economy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They love their "fees" in California.

 

That 1% will go straight into some local reps pocket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bottom line.  NEVER vote for any tax whatsoever.  NEVER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

They love their "fees" in California.

 

That 1% will go straight into some local reps pocket.

Correct rip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

California Now Wants to Force Every Restaurant Customer to Pay 1% ‘Global Warming Tax’

Here we go again with California do-gooders stealing money from citizens, and this time they want to charge every restaurant customer a one percent tax to combat global warming.
 

Activists in Sacramento are pushing a movement to add the one percent tax to your lunch and dinner costs for the Restore California Renewable Restaurants movement.


As I've stated before. The left’s best chance to gain a stranglehold on our political system and economy. 

No surprise, it will hit poor people the most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I have read (only being two hours from Sacramento) is that it is unlikely to pass. They do love their taxes but this one seems destined for the dustbin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only in the Democratic people's Republic of California is this discussed or even debated.

 

Im curious on what are they going to do about the cows farting situation?

 

Will the Commissar or Governor ban farmers from having cows?

Will they abolish steak or any products from Cows including milk?

 

Since AOC did say Cows flatulence wreaks havoc for our ozone

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

California Now Wants to Force Every Restaurant Customer to Pay 1% ‘Global Warming Tax’

Here we go again with California do-gooders stealing money from citizens, and this time they want to charge every restaurant customer a one percent tax to combat global warming.
 

Activists in Sacramento are pushing a movement to add the one percent tax to your lunch and dinner costs for the Restore California Renewable Restaurants movement.


As I've stated before. The left’s best chance to gain a stranglehold on our political system and economy. 

Pretty sure the Ca restaurants don't want your sort in their places of business anyway.

Comes under their right to refuse service to MAGATs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

From what I have read (only being two hours from Sacramento) is that it is unlikely to pass. They do love their taxes but this one seems destined for the dustbin. 

And well should be, Calif is out of control with Taxes. In fact, most the country is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

Pretty sure the Ca restaurants don't want your sort in their places of business anyway.

Comes under their right to refuse service to MAGATs.

That's Racist. Opps did I infringe on your style of politics? Sorry.

 

LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TBHWT said:

And well should be, Calif is out of control with Taxes. In fact, most the country is. 

All of the country is for sure. Also, California is full of products that cause cancer. But only if you're in California.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Only in the Democratic people's Republic of California is this discussed or even debated.

 

Im curious on what are they going to do about the cows farting situation?

 

Will the Commissar or Governor ban farmers from having cows?

Will they abolish steak or any products from Cows including milk?

 

Since AOC did say Cows flatulence wreaks havoc for our ozone

 

 

Guvnor Jewsom loves taxes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Skans said:

The bottom line.  NEVER vote for any tax whatsoever.  NEVER!

Never a truer word was spoken, brother.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...