Buffalo

And This Moonbatty Female Dog is Speaker of the House

https://youtu.be/Mbjo6npvySg

Pelosi, After Trashing Alabama Abortion Bill: Every Illegal Alien ‘Has a Spark of Divinity’…

logo_player.png
Pause
Mute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 3:33
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%

618083.png

Fullscreen

EXCERPT:

PELOSI: “We will hopefully work together in a bipartisan way to address this. But yes, it is a crisis. We've always said it gets to be more of a humanitarian crisis, the more the Republicans -- the administration, I won't paint all the Republicans with this -- more the administration acts in the shameful way, not consistent with our faith, with our belief that every person has -- has dignity and worth, that every person has a spark of divinity within them that we need to respect. And that we have that spark of divinity that we need to act upon. So God bless some of the religious groups that are down there respecting the dignity and worth of people. It's so sad that yet again another baby, 2.5-year-old baby died in custody. But again we’re hoping to address some of this in a bipartisan way in our supplemental disaster assistance legislation.” 

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

Pelosi, After Trashing Alabama Abortion Bill: Every Illegal Alien ‘Has a Spark of Divinity’…

logo_player.png
Pause
Mute

/

618083.png

Fullscreen

EXCERPT:

PELOSI: “We will hopefully work together in a bipartisan way to address this. But yes, it is a crisis. We've always said it gets to be more of a humanitarian crisis, the more the Republicans -- the administration, I won't paint all the Republicans with this -- more the administration acts in the shameful way, not consistent with our faith, with our belief that every person has -- has dignity and worth, that every person has a spark of divinity within them that we need to respect. And that we have that spark of divinity that we need to act upon. So God bless some of the religious groups that are down there respecting the dignity and worth of people. It's so sad that yet again another baby, 2.5-year-old baby died in custody. But again we’re hoping to address some of this in a bipartisan way in our supplemental disaster assistance legislation.” 

When will your moonbatty ass learn how to make a sensible post? 🤔

50 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

When will your moonbatty ass learn how to make a sensible post? 🤔

I am not a moonbat. When will you learn the definition of moonbat along with many more english words. I can't help it if my post go over your illiterate asss.

26 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

I am not a moonbat. When will you learn the definition of moonbat along with many more english words. I can't help it if my post go over your illiterate asss.

A moonbat is a southern male that is raising another man's child. 

37 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

A moonbat is a southern male that is raising another man's child. 

Was that supposed to be funny? Lame attempt...

A mentally unstable Liberal who tires to hijack the true meaning of a word and turn it to their advantage. Just as they have with History. 
The true definition of Moonbat is not a compliment to Liberals. It is a term used to describe their mental instability and lack of knowledge.

Get it?

The pathetic childish PUNK who started this thread is a Treason Monkey TRAITOR and an ignorant childish PUNK

The problem with Pelosi is that she is not an eloquent LEADER or STATESMAN but rather just a politician 

trying to appease all democrats which is like trying to herd cats.   FDR and JFK and IKE were great leaders and 

statesmen who could gather all Americans to  work toward a common great goal , quite unlike the crap today 

in the white house or the senate.

17 minutes ago, Debs said:

The pathetic childish PUNK who started this thread is a Treason Monkey TRAITOR and an ignorant childish PUNK

Then what the hell are you doing on my thread, bitch? You can't defend the moonbatty, senile old peelousi, so you attack me?   

Shut up PUNK. You are an ignorant childish PUNK. Thats all you ARE that is all you will ever BE so GFY

6 minutes ago, Debs said:

Shut up PUNK. You are an ignorant childish PUNK. Thats all you ARE that is all you will ever BE so GFY

Why do you insist on continually proving my contention that facts do not matter to you and all you do is attack the poster with whom you disagree ? Your making yourself look silly. LOL

You are a LIAR and a PUNK and you KNOW it. You posted a STUPID insult. That doesnt require FACTS to answer it calls for a return serve so GFY.,  I put up more facts in a DAY than a brainwashed MORON like you has ever read in your pathetic LIFE GOD you are stupid

6 hours ago, Buffalo said:

logo_player.png
Pause
Mute

/

618083.png

Fullscreen

EXCERPT:

Pelosi is definitely off her elderly meds. 

5 minutes ago, Debs said:

You are a LIAR and a PUNK and you KNOW it. You posted a STUPID insult. That doesnt require FACTS to answer it calls for a return serve so GFY.,  I put up more facts in a DAY than a brainwashed MORON like you has ever read in your pathetic LIFE GOD you are stupid

Really? I must have missed those...LOL

Whose God yours or mine?

6 hours ago, Buffalo said:

logo_player.png
Pause
Mute

/

618083.png

Fullscreen

EXCERPT:

She is right! This is the 'spiritual, Christian' way to think of this! Humanitarian!

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Pelosi is definitely off her elderly meds. 

I think she drinks about a gallon of Thunderbird wine per day...LOL

thunderbird1.jpg

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

She is right! This is the 'spiritual, Christian' way to think of this! Humanitarian!

What? Be for the killing of the unborn and think that illegals are divine?...no wonder the dim-0-crap party is in for the worst assskicking ever in 2020! LOL

2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

I think she drinks about a gallon of Thunderbird wine per day...LOL

thunderbird1.jpg

I think you meant "inhaled".  

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

I think you meant "inhaled".  

How would you know? Hey, did  you look at my PM stuff on the Hitler treasure?

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

How would you know? Hey, did  you look at my PM stuff on the Hitler treasure?

Actually I did...good luck with that.  :)

Just now, personreal said:

Actually I did...good luck with that.  :)

WTF? You are not interested? There could be millions in gold there! Get off your fat lazy ass and get a few guys with metal detectors & go look!

Aw, I know; You're afraid of the GRIZ getting you! Chicken!

9 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

WTF? You are not interested? There could be millions in gold there! Get off your fat lazy ass and get a few guys with metal detectors & go look!

Aw, I know; You're afraid of the GRIZ getting you! Chicken!

I just know that everybody and their dog has already chased it.

If you finance my venture then I'll do it.  :)

Just now, personreal said:

I just know that everybody and their dog has already chased it.

If you finance my venture then I'll do it.  :)

Nooooo! Very few know of the story! Very few! See; Treasurenet.com gold prospecting. I am 'Bedrock Bubba. I posted a piece on it.

I may have to pass this along to Big Sky! He has the guts; you don't!

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Nooooo! Very few know of the story! Very few! See; Treasurenet.com gold prospecting. I am 'Bedrock Bubba. I posted a piece on it.

I may have to pass this along to Big Sky! He has the guts; you don't!

I researched it...it's a snipe hunt.