leftwinger

Schiff promises to enforce subpoena for Mueller report

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff said Thursday his committee will meet next week to discuss holding Attorney General William P. Barr in contempt for ignoring the committee’s subpoena of the unredacted special counsel report and related documents.

He also sent Barr a letter letting him know that the Justice Department’s refusal to adhere to the subpoena “leaves the Committee no choice but to initiate action next week to enforce the subpoena.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/schiff-promises-to-enforce-subpoena-for-mueller-report/2019/05/16/6fa6af70-782f-11e9-b7ae-390de4259661_story.html?utm_term=.72cb623e149b

“It is difficult not to interpret the Department’s timing and proposal as an effort to delay, rather than ensure compliance with a duly authorized congressional subpoena and the law,” Schiff wrote, according to the letter shared by a committee official.

Meanwhile, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), whose panel already voted to hold Barr in contempt for defying its separate subpoena for the report and underlying materials, sent a letter to White House Counsel’s Office on Thursday rejecting its call for him to end his investigations into wrongdoing by President Trump and his associates.

Nadler wrote that his committee has a right to continue seeking information about Russian interference in the 2016 election, particularly in light of the upcoming 2020 presidential election.

“As a threshold matter, your failure to comprehend the gravity of the Special Counsel’s findings is astounding and dangerous,” Nadler wrote, adding that Mueller’s report outlined how vulnerable America was to another attack.

10 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff said Thursday his committee will meet next week to discuss holding Attorney General William P. Barr in contempt for ignoring the committee’s subpoena of the unredacted special counsel report and related documents.

He also sent Barr a letter letting him know that the Justice Department’s refusal to adhere to the subpoena “leaves the Committee no choice but to initiate action next week to enforce the subpoena.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/schiff-promises-to-enforce-subpoena-for-mueller-report/2019/05/16/6fa6af70-782f-11e9-b7ae-390de4259661_story.html?utm_term=.72cb623e149b

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Are you that 5x5 azzhole?

No, but I liked him.  I understand why you didn't. 

Everybody asks me if I'm him, but I don't post like him at all.  I just think you don't like people trolling you - because you're weak and stupid. 

Just now, leftwinger said:

No content to your posts. Keeping you on ignore.

You don't deserve content.

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

Schiff should threaten to release his evidence against Trump. 

Next week it is all coming out.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The walls are closing in...

Just now, neue regel said:

Without a doubt...

Trump chose to stonewall and Democrats are not backing down.  Trump's comment about talking with Putin and chuckling over the "hoax" did not help.

54 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

It's hilarous you idiots think you can force bar to break the law. 

I almost feel sorry for you, then I just start laughing. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

It's hilarous you idiots think you can force bar to break the law. 

I almost feel sorry for you, then I just start laughing. 

you're a moron

24 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Just Wait!!!   rolling laughter emoticon

Just now, leftwinger said:

you're a moron

You're the idiot that was DYING for Mueller Time, and had it kick you in the balls. 

Now you believe SCHIFFORBRAINS is going to save you?   

BWAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAHA

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

wrong guy

Really?   So you didn't say this:

leftwinger replied to DemoMan's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

...HopefullyMueller will show evidence leading to Trump's impeachment.

or this:

leftwinger replied to HerkenMcJerkin's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

Mueller is broadcasting that Flynn 'flipped' and ratting out the Trump Clan.

or this:

leftwinger replied to Olivaw's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

I think it will play a major role in impeachment andMueller's final report.

•  
  •  

•  

Just now, Golfboy said:

Really?   So you didn't say this:

or this:

or this:

•  
  •  

•  

Yes. And?

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Yes. And?

You lied saying you were the wrong guy. 

It's okay, you lie about everything. 

30 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Trump chose to stonewall and Democrats are not backing down.  Trump's comment about talking with Putin and chuckling over the "hoax" did not help.

They will stop yapping when the ig report drops. The Mueller dud should have been enough to shut them up but they are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

They will stop yapping when the ig report drops. The Mueller dud should have been enough to shut them up but they are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.

Whatever. Trump knows he's guilty. Most sane Americans know Trump is guilty.