Jump to content
Phoenix68

ALABAMMY ( And Georgia) BOYCOTTS!!!!

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

WOO-HOO-colour-60-c.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

What are people buying in Alabama?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kfools said:

What are people buying in Alabama?

The forcing of religious beliefs,

on people who don't share them.

Kind of a Constitution thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, peter45 said:

The forcing of religious beliefs,

on people who don't share them.

Kind of a Constitution thing.

ABORTION = MURDER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

WOO-HOO-colour-60-c.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

You're divorced from reality.  Business Insider is one of the last "woke" digital media platforms for business - and nobody - NOBODY who has any financial sense listens to them.  They're *this* close to going out of business - like Vice, Salon, Buzzfeed, and all the rest.  Also, nobody will boycott states.  If Hollywood does, it really won't make a difference.  Nobody cares. 

 

But let's just say it does matter and you instigate a civil war.  I just purchased a nice Benelli tac shotgun and will be purchasing a semi AK soon.  My firearm saavy coworker is teaching me how to shoot and I'm even taking a tac shotgun training course.  Please - keep on doing what you're doing.  I wouldn't mind it at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, peter45 said:

The forcing of religious beliefs,

on people who don't share them.

Kind of a Constitution thing.

Which religious beliefs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, peter45 said:

The forcing of religious beliefs,

on people who don't share them.

Kind of a Constitution thing.

like pushing global warming on religious people and it is just as inaccurate as religion in different ways. With the boycatt on two states, won't that create a decrease if federal revenue. your idea of a boycott affects more than just religious people in those states. Really don't think those calling for boycptts actually think things all the way through before emotionally going off the deep end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

ABORTION = MURDER

Religious belief of SOME PEOPLE.

Not all people.

Constitution says - bad idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Which religious beliefs?

Don't pretend to be foolish.

Not ALL people believe that abortion is murder,

making it a RELIGIOUS belief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Religious belief of SOME PEOPLE.

Not all people.

Constitution says - bad idea

Liberty to believe anything is possible and the right to understand what possibilites cannot exist physically in the natural separation of life. Lot of things existing in reality are made to believe and doesn't exist without humans acting them out by choices to ignore how life actually works in specific displacement of kinetic lifetimes now as only here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Don't pretend to be foolish.

Not ALL people believe that abortion is murder,

making it a RELIGIOUS belief.

Not all people believe the myth of "anthropogenic global warming," making it a religious belief.

 

(Is it really supposed to be THIS EASY, folks?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BIGTEX said:

Not all people believe the myth of "anthropogenic global warming," making it a religious belief.

 

(Is it really supposed to be THIS EASY, folks?)

Alabama pass a law about global warming?

 

(Is it really supposed to be THIS EASY, folks?

Do the "folks" understand non sequitur?) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peter45 said:

Alabama pass a law about global warming?

 

(Is it really supposed to be THIS EASY, folks?

Do the "folks" understand non sequitur?) 

More folks KNOW that abortion is murder.

 

All INTELLIGENT people know that FACT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sole result said:

Liberty to believe anything is possible and the right to understand what possibilites cannot exist physically in the natural separation of life. Lot of things existing in reality are made to believe and doesn't exist without humans acting them out by choices to ignore how life actually works in specific displacement of kinetic lifetimes now as only here.

Sole Result - you've never made a damn bit of sense.  I tried to humor you, but now I've just given up.  I don't know if you're just some supreme autist, or you are some kind of trolling jackass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Religious belief of SOME PEOPLE.

Not all people.

Constitution says - bad idea

People in Chicago......should not..........tell people in Birmingham.....which religious beliefs they can have.

60% of abortions are committed by the 7% of our pop.  Black women.

Look, Pete,

In Chi., you kill all the little negro babies that you want to.  In Birmingham.......we won't kill any of them......white or black. 

It is a little thing called, "morality". 

Maybe your tribe cannot understand that concept.....but mine can.      🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Don't pretend to be foolish.

Not ALL people believe that abortion is murder,

making it a RELIGIOUS belief.

So if you think it's murder it's a religious belief? That logic don't add up friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

Sole Result - you've never made a damn bit of sense.  I tried to humor you, but now I've just given up.  I don't know if you're just some supreme autist, or you are some kind of trolling jackass. 

Neither.  Just one male reproduction adapting in the same moment you are different details, same Atmosphere, same time, now. You relatively think of now in 24 sections relative to position between midnight, dawn, noon, dusk, close to a full moon, 3rd quarter, new moon, 1st quarter, seasonal spring or fall depending north or south of the equator and the other 6 seasonal shifts each revolution this planet orbits the star.

 

Try to discredit me only shows how determined you are to disavow what I am describing. You instinctively know real from reality and choose to stay in character until dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

Sole Result - you've never made a damn bit of sense.  I tried to humor you, but now I've just given up.  I don't know if you're just some supreme autist, or you are some kind of trolling jackass. 

 

you will learn  that Sole is way out in left field, I would hate to ask that guy for directions to the get to the zoo in tampa bay , he would spurt out the ratios of dogs to cats, the percentage of alligators I might find, sinkhole , why JFK was assassinated and the state of mind of the CIA director when all I asked was for directions

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, peter45 said:

Religious belief of SOME PEOPLE.

Not all people.

Constitution says - bad idea

Murder is Murder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, peter45 said:

The forcing of religious beliefs,

on people who don't share them.

Kind of a Constitution thing.

No. Not really. You think killing unborn children is a religious argument, idiot? 😂

 

Stop playing online poker and take some ethics courses, moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Taipan said:

People in Chicago......should not..........tell people in Birmingham.....which religious beliefs they can have.

60% of abortions are committed by the 7% of our pop.  Black women.

Look, Pete,

In Chi., you kill all the little negro babies that you want to.  In Birmingham.......we won't kill any of them......white or black. 

It is a little thing called, "morality". 

Maybe your tribe cannot understand that concept.....but mine can.      🙂

alabamy morality....voting to send a child molestor to the senate while making up fake child molesting shlt about joe biden.

funny struff like alkl the gassy rightist assgas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kfools said:

So if you think it's murder it's a religious belief? That logic don't add up friend.

abortion = murder

500,000 needless deaths in iraq based on the lies of the head christian in america = endorsed by jesus 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×