Sign in to follow this  
MidnightMax

9 Reasons James Comey Might Be in Real Legal Jeopardy and the 9 CHARGES Comey is going to PRISON FOR!!

17 minutes ago, Skans said:

Whoa, WHOA, WHOA!  Stop right there.  You said that Trump was getting advance notice of Wikileaks activity.  I said that was not in the Mueller Report.  I'm going to print here exactly what the Mueller Report said about this:

"According to Gates, by the late summer of 2016, the Trump Campaign was planning a press strategy, a communications cam and messa in based on the ossible release of Clinton emails b WikiLeaks.207 I IQI 111 LV '-'ll~VII I~ HIQLL r 208 ,: Harm to Ongoing Matter to LaGuardia Airport. Harm to ongomg Matter , shortly after the call candidate Trump told Gates that more releases of damaging information would be coming.20"

All this means is that Trump felt that Wikileaks was going to release more damaging information.  This was nothing more than speculation on his part.  Nothing in the report said that Trump was receiving advance notice of Wikileaks activity. 

Read the report, please, and cite to the report.  Don't quote partisan hack websites spinning the Report into something that it isn't.

you do know that the lying obama sycophant Eugene Debs marxist lunatic has never read the Mueller report, they are only regurgitating talking head points they heard from their Marxist weekend "how to be a marxist in 60 days " course.

Ive stopped reading or even trying to reason with these idiots loony left wing nut jobs and trolls like the aforementioned , I rather deal with the sensible libs on here vs the trolls

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

you do know that the lying obama sycophant Eugene Debs marxist lunatic has never read the Mueller report, they are only regurgitating talking head points they heard from their Marxist weekend "how to be a marxist in 60 days " course.

Yes.  See my last post to her telling her to stop doing that and to actually read the report.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

Ive stopped reading or even trying to reason with these idiots loony left wing nut jobs and trolls like the aforementioned , I rather deal with the sensible libs on here vs the trolls

Come on, it's fun.  I can always tell when one of them is pilfering their talking points from crappy 3rd sources instead of simply reading the freaking report. 

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yes.  See my last post to her telling her to stop doing that and to actually read the report.

i did and  good point 

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Come on, it's fun.  I can always tell when one of them is pilfering their talking points from crappy 3rd sources instead of simply reading the freaking report. 

you have patience my friend, certain leftist idiot trolls have exhausted by goodwill.

What I know is you PUNKS havent even TRIED to deal with the FACTS there.  I cited and backed up that I was right unless you are REALLY going with yeah he got a phone call then out of the blue began to speculate about Wikileaks

Both of you are dishonest PUNKS and you KNOW you are too STUPID to deal with those FACTS nor dispute them so you can both GFY's