Sign in to follow this  
Deadric

I wonder how all these anti abortion states plan on knowing when there is a pregnancy.

12 minutes ago, bigsky said:

im pretty sure that wouldn't be any of the states business......the filthy democrat whore just wouldn't be able to kill her kid in the pro life state....I fixed yer statement by the way...yer welcome

Nope, because I believe it is Georgia that wants to file conspiracy to commit murder on any resident that would get an out of state abortion.

Which brings up a few questions:

1) Is that constitutional to punish someone for doing something not against the law in another state? Do we arrest people for smoking hash in Amersterdam?

2) What if the person moved first and then had an abortion. Would the state assume the reason for moving was abortion and then have a warrant out for them? Could they have them extricated back to the state?

Just now, Deadric said:

Nope, because I believe it is Georgia that wants to file conspiracy to commit murder on any resident that would get an out of state abortion.

1) Is that constitutional to punish someone for doing something not against the law in another state? Do we arrest people for smoking hash in Amersterdam?

2) What if the person moved first and then had an abortion. Would the state assume the reason for moving was abortion and then have a warrant out for them? Could they have them extricated back to the state?

well...it is illegal for a Montanan to carry a pistol in new York....ya go to prison for it.....and that is constitutional.....I guess it is a good way to keep democrat defectors from ny and California coming to conservative states like montana and fu cking up our politics...….cant wait until we get to hang democrats for whoring...

1 minute ago, Deadric said:

not sure about the georgia law, but the alabama law admits right in the law that the content of the law is impossible to enforce due to federal totalitarianism. 

these laws were intentionally passed for one reason only......as a legal pathway to take roe v wade back in front of the scotus. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

And you expect government officials to monitor this for every single female citizen of their state..... quite the joker...

Republican “small government “

11 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

not sure about the georgia law, but the alabama law admits right in the law that the content of the law is impossible to enforce due to federal totalitarianism. 

these laws were intentionally passed for one reason only......as a legal pathway to take roe v wade back in front of the scotus. 

precisely…...not sure it will get there...….it will be ruled unconstitutional by two lower courts and the scotus will not take it up...

except that the alabama law puts personhood on a fetus.....they might be able to get to scotus on this issue.

2 minutes ago, theLion said:

Republican “small government “

it is the correct use of government you dork....

we hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights...among these are LIFE liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....AND TO SECURE THESE RIGHTS GOVERNMENTS ARE INSTITUTED AMONGST MEN.