Debs

FACTS are like kryptonite to Treason Monkeys

Cite a bunch of FACTS and they are ignored you get childish responses you get the Treason Monkeys talking to each other and lying to each other about the fantasies they have you get insults and you get dancing weaving and avioding what yo do NOT get what you NEVER get is an honest dealing WITH the undeniable facts. Right now the Treason Monkeys are ducking and weaving and lying and ignoring the Mueller report

1 minute ago, Debs said:

Cite a bunch of FACTS and they are ignored you get childish responses you get the Treason Monkeys talking to each other and lying to each other about the fantasies they have you get insults and you get dancing weaving and avioding what yo do NOT get what you NEVER get is an honest dealing WITH the undeniable facts. Right now the Treason Monkeys are ducking and weaving and lying and ignoring the Mueller report

When you actually HAVE SOME FACTS, get back to us.

Until then, SHUT THE FUC'K UP AND GO POUND YOUR OWN TURDS!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

3 minutes ago, Debs said:

That's because the Mueller report says Trump is not a Russian spy. 

That's that then.

No wait....you still want to hit Trump for obstruction. Good luck with that partisan witch Hunt.

Max you are a PUNK a stupid childish PUNK its all you have ever BEEN it is all you will ever BE. Everyone reading this KNOWS I have MANY TIMES cited dozens of undeniable FACTS and ignorant PUNKS like you ignored them pretended they weren't documented in the Mueller report and just flat out lied and ranted. I posted facts and cited documentation and you just denied Reality. You are STUPID pathetic and inbred and YOUR stupidity isn't MY problem so GFY

Fools builds strawman.  Didn't claim facts showed Trump was a Russian  spy and you know it. That is YOU dodging and weaving and AVOIDING what the Mueller report DID say. You just make my point. 

Just now, Debs said:

Fools builds strawman.  Didn't claim facts showed Trump was a Russian  spy and you know it. That is YOU dodging and weaving and AVOIDING what the Mueller report DID say. You just make my point. 

I was paraphrasing.

No you were LYING and you KNOW it as to my point you KNOW you cant argue the FACTS so you LIE. Fine its weak but its all you have

9 minutes ago, Debs said:

No you were LYING and you KNOW it as to my point you KNOW you cant argue the FACTS so you LIE. Fine its weak but its all you have

Lying would be what the mainstream media has been doing and continue to do regarding Trump coordinating, cooperating, or collaborating with the Russian government. 

What was THIS

Trump was getting advance notice of Wikileaks activity. Gates tells about a phone call Trump got in his presence which shows this. According to Trumps own pick for head of CIA Wiki was a hostile intelligence agency and Mueller found they were the outlet for the DNC Emails stolen by Russian military Intelligence and Trump was telling his HATE rallyis that people should go there and check them out and mentioned them more than 140 times while LYING about the ongoing Russian interferecne in our campaign and kissing Putin's butt so strenuously and embarassingly it was weird. 

Trumps campaign manager REPEATEDLY gave a man he KNEW was Russian Military intelligence internal polling date. The kind you would need to microtarget Midwest voters and he discussed the Trump campaigns strategy for the midwaest with him and said they should leave by diffferent exits. We know Russian military intelligence DID mocrotarget those voters.

Don jr met with a kremlin connected lawyer and a KNOWN Russian intelligence agent AFTER they told him about Russias ongoing effort to  help Trump get elected.  After that meeting he told reporters that Democrats were disgusting for even suggesting he had met with Russians. 

Sessions, Page Papadopolous, Manafort,  Gates, McFarland, Don jr, Jared, Flynn all met with Russians then LIED about it

Our allies foreign intelligence agencies including Britains Estonias and Australias told us as they spied on Known and suspected Russian agents they kept hearing Trump campaign inner circle people and that a lot of Russian money was pouring into the campaign. The Australian Ambassador told the FBI a drunk Papadopolous was talking about going to Russia because Russia had said they have dirt on Hillary

I suppose this was NOT co-operating coordinating and kanoodling with Russians? You Treason Monkeys are LIARS

Someone else who pinned all their hopes and dreams on the Mueller report and now that it's out and available to the public he/she doesn't like it.

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Lying would be what the mainstream media has been doing and continue to do regarding Trump coordinating, cooperating, or collaborating with the Russian government. 

no kidding , the lying media

first Trump didnt win really because Hillary won the popular vote..... But Trump won the most important part the electoral college and it wasn't even close 

For two years... Trump colluded with the Russians.........................oops Mueller report didnt exactly produce a smoking gun

Okay so now Trump didnt collude but obstructed justice?             no charge there so throw it over to the House of reps

Leftist media.... TRUMP GUILTY... ooops , not so fast as the House will investigate and now Jerry the idiot nadler may not impeach, Pelosi didnt want to impeach and made up some excuse 

So what is next lying media

You are a LIAR Hankk. I notice you also didnt even TRY to address the UNDENIABLE FACTS I cited documented IN the Mueller report.  GOD you Treason Monkeys are stupid you cant HELP but show up and make my point for me. GOD you are stupid

Will a SINGLE Treason Monkey even TRY to deal with those FACTS documented in the Mueller report I cited? Any takers? Even an attempt or will you just continue to PROVE my point?

28 minutes ago, Debs said:

Max you are a PUNK a stupid childish PUNK its all you have ever BEEN it is all you will ever BE. Everyone reading this KNOWS I have MANY TIMES cited dozens of undeniable FACTS and ignorant PUNKS like you ignored them pretended they weren't documented in the Mueller report and just flat out lied and ranted. I posted facts and cited documentation and you just denied Reality. You are STUPID pathetic and inbred and YOUR stupidity isn't MY problem so GFY

Awwww. Poor widdle keyboard coward.

When you get to be MAN ENOUGH, you can put your plug nickel ASS where your MILLION DOLLAR MOUTH IS!!!

(THIS would be fun from the get go.)

As I said, then you get some FACTS, like the MUELLER REPORT CONCLUSION that there was NO COLLUSION, COORDINATION, OR CONSPIRACY, get back to us.

1 minute ago, Debs said:

Will a SINGLE Treason Monkey even TRY to deal with those FACTS documented in the Mueller report I cited? Any takers? Even an attempt or will you just continue to PROVE my point?

We did.

The CONCLUSION stated PLAINLY AND OPENLY that there was NO EVIDENCE of any CONSPIRACY OR COORDINATION with the RUSSIANS.

CASE CLOSED. MORON!!!

Go play in DADDY'S SHlT and maybe he will BITCH SLAP YOU SOME MORE!!

Max you pathetic childish PUNK. I don't need to read your ignorant posts to guess you didn't even TRY to deal with those FACTS up there. The UNDENIABLE FACTS documented in the Mueller report. EITHER you just pushed out a PUNK post insulting me childishly or you just ignore the facts and repeated the STUPIDITY those very facts destroy but what you WONT do what we both KNOW you are too STUPID to even TRY to do is deal WITH those facts and explain why they don't constitute co-operating, coordinating or kanoodling with Russians. GOD you are stupid. Why are you SO proud to be SO stupid?

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

We did.

The CONCLUSION stated PLAINLY AND OPENLY that there was NO EVIDENCE of any CONSPIRACY OR COORDINATION with the RUSSIANS.

CASE CLOSED. MORON!!!

Go play in DADDY'S SHlT and maybe he will BITCH SLAP YOU SOME MORE!!

definatalty a few has challenged the idiots  and they choose to stick with their narrative, Many on the left claim they've read the report and it turns out with the crap they keep citing shows they've not read it and B.S us all along.

Even the obstruction of justice part, while Mueller did strongly suggest that Congress should investigate as they have the power to do so and hold Trump accountable , it was Mueller easy way out as after two phucking years with supposedly the best of the best of the FBI investigators they coukldnt find enough evidence.

They claim they found some evidence but not enough to recommend convicting

Bull sh1t.

You wasted 30 million dollars and two phucking years investigating and come  up with crap, even the indictments on Trump's inner circle

Paul Manafort, The guilty charges included multiple counts of false income tax returns, failure to file reports of foreign bank accounts, and bank fraud.

what ? no collusion 

Rick Gates,t two separate federal courts in connection to financial crimes, unregistered foreign lobbying and on allegations that he made false statements to federal prosecutors. 

what no russian collusion?

Roger Stone ,  one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements -- including lying to Congress -- and one count of witness tampering

what ? no collusion

Michael Cohen, President Donald J. Trump’s former personal attorney and long-time fixer, pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements to Congress, what ? no collusion

George Papadopoulos, what was he charged with and what was his punishment? 14 days in jail in a country club

Dutch national Alex van der Zwaan ,  pleaded guilty to lying to federal agents about his contacts with Trump campaign deputy chair Rick Gates in September 2016, what no collusion?

shall I go on?

5 minutes ago, Debs said:

Max you pathetic childish PUNK. I don't need to read your ignorant posts to guess you didn't even TRY to deal with those FACTS up there. The UNDENIABLE FACTS documented in the Mueller report. EITHER you just pushed out a PUNK post insulting me childishly or you just ignore the facts and repeated the STUPIDITY those very facts destroy but what you WONT do what we both KNOW you are too STUPID to even TRY to do is deal WITH those facts and explain why they don't constitute co-operating, coordinating or kanoodling with Russians. GOD you are stupid. Why are you SO proud to be SO stupid?

God

Grow up

The FACTS are there. I see ignored Treason Monkeys did one of them even ATTEMPT to deal with those FACTS? I am betting not one of them did

57 minutes ago, Debs said:

your title is using fictional mineral to use against actual people.  Then it is comic book material on top of that.  Are you capable of thinking as one of a kind rather than society's child waiting to be nursed cradle to grave?

6 minutes ago, Debs said:

The FACTS are there. I see ignored Treason Monkeys did one of them even ATTEMPT to deal with those FACTS? I am betting not one of them did

Tell us...

After years and years why are you the only one talking about treason?

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Tell us...

After years and years why are you the only one talking about treason?

His/her state of mind. Won't agree with what she/he believes, all opposition is a trader to reality where people become characters of their vernacular and citizens to believing anything else is possible but disagreeing with his/her ideology.  She/he is part of the chosen people to collectively work against any idea life doesn't exceed simultaneously here conception to dead as ancestrally positioned in the total numbers humans are alive now.

Go ahead separate it as when you do you accepted to agree to stick with denying now is eternity as had your entire ancestry complied to making believe real doesn't matter. Same as most behave on messageboards in cyberspace.

13 minutes ago, sole result said:

your title is using fictional mineral to use against actual people.  Then it is comic book material on top of that.  Are you capable of thinking as one of a kind rather than society's child waiting to be nursed cradle to grave?

Your stupidity is BORING. We all get what a metaphor is or why using an iconic image to be one is reasonable. I decline to explain it to YOU.