Sign in to follow this  
MidnightMax

Blame Game: Clapper, Brennan and Comey Start Turning on Each Other as Barr Turns Up the Heat. WONDER WHO is going to play the "GIVE ME A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" Card?? The SHOW is going to be FUNNIER THAN THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION HOAX!!

2 hours ago, Debs said:

John once again LYING and being too STUPID to know what he is talking about. You are a BRAINWASHED MORON John and that is a FACT

^^^ WHEN you BITCH SLAP these goddamn SHlTSTRAINS, this is what you get since they have NO FACTS to back up their claims!!!

Hey SHlTSTRAIN, if you have FACTS, quote them from the MUELLER REPORT, not from your MORON MANIPULATORS!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Now THAT is going to FUC'K UP HIS EVENING!!!

Yeah, it's just that EASY to PUKE DOWN THESE SHlTSTAINS THROAT!!

5 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

^^^ WHEN you BITCH SLAP these goddamn SHlTSTRAINS, this is what you get since they have NO FACTS to back up their claims!!!

Hey SHlTSTRAIN, if you have FACTS, quote them from the MUELLER REPORT, not from your MORON MANIPULATORS!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Now THAT is going to FUC'K UP HIS EVENING!!!

Yeah, it's just that EASY to PUKE DOWN THESE SHlTSTAINS THROAT!!

I am curious and I ask in all due respect: do you think the word shltstain is a word that should be used as a pejorative by anyone older than 13?

Max is a LIAR

Gates phone call Trumps advance knowledge of wiki

https://qz.com/1599384/mueller-report-on-trump-campaigns-contacts-with-wikileaks/

Wiki link with GRU Russian intelligence hacked DNC

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mueller-says-russias-gru-stole-clinton-dnc-emails-and-gave-them-to-wikileaks

Special counsel Robert Mueller's report, released Thursday to the public in redacted form, cites substantial evidence showing Russian actors hacked Democratic email accounts and disseminated the thousands of stolen emails via WikiLeaks in 2016.

Manafort gave polling data to Russian Military Intelliigence connected Kilimnik

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/08/manafort-russian-poll-share-konstantin-kilimnik-trump-investigation-2016-election-latest

Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort shared polling data on the 2016 election with a Russian man linked to Moscow’s intelligence agencies, according to special counsel Robert Mueller.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

Now I am bored. Treason Monkeys are LIARS never forget that

Typical  PROOF and FACTS do nothing to Treason Monkeys they just drop by to be childish PUNKS. I dont have to read Ducks to KNOW his post is NOTHING but a childish PUNK post Not ONE Treason Monkey will even TRY to deal with the FACTS

37 minutes ago, Debs said:

Typical  PROOF and FACTS do nothing to Treason Monkeys they just drop by to be childish PUNKS. I dont have to read Ducks to KNOW his post is NOTHING but a childish PUNK post Not ONE Treason Monkey will even TRY to deal with the FACTS

Poor thing.

THE biggest CHILD and TURD EATING PUNK just got PWNED!!

How does it feel, DHUMS???

Hilarious watching you EAT THEM TURDS, boi!!

Max you are a LIAR and a PUNK and I PROVED that. You called them lies because you KNOW you are too STUPID to deal with the FACTS I documented the FACTS  and like the gutless coward you are you just denied reality since as I said you are FAR TOO STUPID to ever deal with the FACTS. This is why you dont even TRY. Your ongoing STUPIDITY is never going to be MY problem . You are a LAIR Max and everyone sees that as a PROVEN FACT now

6 hours ago, Debs said:

John once again LYING and being too STUPID to know what he is talking about. You are a BRAINWASHED MORON John and that is a FACT

Did Mueller say in his report there was no conspiracy or collusion?

Did he?