Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

So Comey was a communist, too!

59 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

there are tons of a holes calling themselves Republicans

1u7mta.jpg

Too bad McCarthy didn't finish the job.

6 minutes ago, theLion said:

Who is this Redwood, and why are you obsessed with him?

I'm not obsessed, Lion.   I just find it curious when former posters return as someone else.   Usually there's a reason.

5 minutes ago, Debs said:

I never posted here

You lie.

Your posting style is exactly the same as Redwood's (random use of capitalization, for instance).

Like Redwood, you fill your posts with adhominems directed at your opponents.

You also use much the same language as Redwood did and certainly espouse the same leftist ideology.

You even misspell the same uncommon words he did.

And you showed up just weeks after Redwood disappeared.

That's no coincidence.

8 minutes ago, theLion said:

Inability to deal with reality. 

You remember you said that 6 months from now.   

evil_smiley_face_round_stickers-ra5e82c3

18 minutes ago, theLion said:

You brought up “leftist” attraction to government...remember?

I didn't bring it up. Go up and look at it. My point is you can't handle that subject, so you had to bring in Trump. LOL! It's called deflection by accepting the premise but dragging in someone else. 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

How do these fuckers get into  power?

whemn will cocksuckers like you condemn the russians for attacking our election. you trash americans regularly but have yet to condemn the russians. 

why not??

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

whemn will cocksuckers like you condemn the russians for attacking our election. you trash americans regularly but have yet to condemn the russians. 

why not??

Two words Treason Monkey

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

whemn will cocksuckers like you condemn the russians for attacking our election.

Is that the reason Hillary won the popular vote?    I wondered about that.   :lol:

Look, snowflake, even Obama said that the Russians couldn't affect our elections.  He said it would be "impossible".

And don't you remember what Rosenstein said when he announced Mueller's indictments?  

He said "Nothing in these indictments suggests that any American was involved, and nothing in these indictments suggests that a single vote was changed or tampered with."

So you're making a mountain out of a molehill, harry, because you know what's coming ...

36 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

The left is ALWAYS drawn to government. You know this. 

Duh!!

[slaps forehead]

9 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

You remember you said that 6 months from now.   

so choser, will you take the time to condemn the russians for attacking our democracy?

you are always condemning brave americans so how about proving you are not a tool of putin.

condemn russia forattackingg us if you can.

By the way, harry, given your response to me, I'm curious about your attitude towards gays.   What do you think of them, being a DemocRAT and all that?   

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

will you take the time to condemn the russians for attacking our democracy?

For some  facebook trolling?

or for  colluding with  Hilllary?

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

so choser, will you take the time to condemn the russians for attacking our democracy?

Did you take the time to read my post to you on that, snowflake?

And who was it, when all that was supposedly going on, who actually was colluding with the Russians?  

Hillary and Obama.  

Enough said, snowflake.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

Is that the reason Hillary won the popular vote?    I wondered about that.   :lol:

Look, snowflake, even Obama said that the Russians couldn't affect our elections.  He said it would be "impossible".

And don't you remember what Rosenstein said when he announced Mueller's indictments?  

He said "Nothing in these indictments suggests that any American was involved, and nothing in these indictments suggests that a single vote was changed or tampered with."

So you're making a mountain out of a molehill, harry, because you know what's coming ...

yo are an anonymous coward who regularly attacks brave americans wuth your slimy innuendo, so now i want to see if you will condemn the Russians for attacking us.

go ahead big man.

what is your excuse, you attack everyone else, you a traitor?

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

For some  facebook trolling?

or for  colluding with  Hilllary?

12 spies were indicted for attacking us. 

yet you cannot seem to condemn them but you condemn brave amnericans while hiding behind a fake name.

you clowns are such gutless hypocrites. 

yet you cannot seem to condemn them but you condemn brave amnericans while hiding behind a fake name.

you clowns are such gutless hypocrites. 

I am beginning to wonder....the owner, "David", is said to be living in Israel. Maybe he's getting these Russian trolls to post here.

Just now, harryramar said:

Have they been arrested?  Were they tried?  Have they been convicted?  Where are they?  When are their trials?  Without trials, indictments are bogus.

Learn first.  Type second.  If you do it in that order, you will cease to be a foolish stooge for the Dumb Democrat FBI Criminal Complex.

12 minutes ago, harryramar said:

yo are an anonymous coward who regularly attacks brave americans wuth your slimy innuendo, so now i want to see if you will condemn the Russians for attacking us.

go ahead big man.

what is your excuse, you attack everyone else, you a traitor?

LOL!   What's the problem, snowflake?  

Can't you address what I noted concerning Obama's and Rosenstein's statements about Russian election tampering?

Can't you address Hillary/Obama's demonstrably provable collusion with the Russians? 

Do you know, snowflake, that Obama, as President, knew what the Russians were doing ... AND DID NOTHING?    

Why do you think that was, SNOWFLAKE?

13 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I would maintain that the social media companies here in the US attacked us ... and are still attacking us, SNOWFLAKE. 

Are you a traitor for not being concerned about that?

What are you going to do 6 months from now, harry, when indictment after indictment rolls out regarding SpyGate?

You going to be a traitor and ignore that?

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I am beginning to wonder....the owner, "David", is said to be living in Israel. Maybe he's getting these Russian trolls to post here.

LOL!   So you're openly accusing David of being a Russian ... or a least a traitor in cahoots with Russians?  

You really know how to bite the hand that feeds you (or lets you post), lefty?  

I'm curious where will you go when you get banned?

18 minutes ago, Skans said:

Have they been arrested?  Were they tried?  Have they been convicted?  Where are they?  When are their trials?  Without trials, indictments are bogus.

Learn first.  Type second.  If you do it in that order, you will cease to be a foolish stooge for the Dumb Democrat FBI Criminal Complex.

i see so comey and others have not been arrested but they are mercilessly attacked by choser and others, yet they cannotcondemnn the russian spies who attacked our election? hmmmm the russians have rights that brave americans do not. thanks for showing your true nature. 

i see so comey and others have not been arrested but they are mercilessly attacked by choser and others

Still avoiding my questions, I see.   :lol:

1 minute ago, splunch said:

fake news

You claiming Comey didn't say he was a communist?