Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

So Comey was a communist, too!

6 hours ago, leftwinger said:

^^Traitor to the United States. 

Oh yes. Ray is definitely a TRAITOR. Treason Monkeys are TRAItORS and they dont even TRY to hide it. Unpatriotic un-Amcerican TRAITORS and SCUM

19 minutes ago, bigsky said:

well....one of em challenged the indictment and wanted to go to court...but mueller chickened out and said..."they cant go to court because they were improperly served"

now the company Concord Management and Consulting has entered a not guilty plea....and mueller is going to have to offer up the evidence that there was collusion through discovery..

this happened only one week ago....if mueller has nothing on these guys...he will certainly go to prison

We can certainly hope.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

We can certainly hope.

aw hell who we kidding....nobody is going to prison.....except the American people....

4 minutes ago, Debs said:

Oh yes. Ray is definitely a TRAITOR. Treason Monkeys are TRAItORS and they dont even TRY to hide it. Unpatriotic un-Amcerican TRAITORS and SCUM

trump should have you killed......Clinton style....shot in the back in a botched robbery attempt..

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

aw hell who we kidding....nobody is going to prison.....except the American people....

Defeatist.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

Defeatist.

lol

Hold your breath till something like that happens you RACIST PIG

26 minutes ago, Debs said:

Hold your breath till something like that happens you RACIST PIG

you suck ni66er dick....you suck it, yer dad sucked it and his dad before him sucked ni66er dick....which is why yall were never allowed to stay anywhere long...always forced to move...because of yer ni66er dick sucking....

15 hours ago, Debs said:

So chooser is a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON too STUPID to know what a communist is.  Ignorant scum like chooser are trained like the mindless sheep they are to think communist means something vague they dont like. GOD Treason Monkeys are stupid

Shut up, Isabel. Don’t you have some fetuses to abort? 

10 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Damn who do you attack constantly? That would be Trump, an American and any American that disagrees with you. Personally I think Putin is better for his country than Obama was for ours.

at least you admit that you side with a former communist kgb colonel who attacked or election over a duly elected president. choser , elton, and the other moral cowards are traitors, but they are too cowardly to man up and admit their treachery as you have,

4 hours ago, bigsky said:

well....one of em challenged the indictment and wanted to go to court...but mueller chickened out and said..."they cant go to court because they were improperly served"

now the company Concord Management and Consulting has entered a not guilty plea....and mueller is going to have to offer up the evidence that there was collusion through discovery..

this happened only one week ago....if mueller has nothing on these guys...he will certainly go to prison

Wow...  I follow this stuff, but missed this.   Mueller is a dirty cop.  I had heard this might happen a while ago, but didn’t know they were going to fight.

is Mueller pants pooping?

6 hours ago, leftwinger said:

I've posted many examples. Not my problem that you're ignorant.

You’re a fraud.   I have engaged you enough to know you are a liar.  

16 hours ago, Debs said:

So chooser is a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON too STUPID to know what a communist is.  Ignorant scum like chooser are trained like the mindless sheep they are to think communist means something vague they dont like. GOD Treason Monkeys are stupid

Welcome home 1970s , 2019 we have not so nice little towns that are full of drug activity.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Wow...  I follow this stuff, but missed this.   Mueller is a dirty cop.  I had heard this might happen a while ago, but didn’t know they were going to fight.

is Mueller pants pooping?

oh buddy…..it gets worse.....you just wait and see....mueller is covered in filth

Yeah he spent most of his life killing communists in Vietnam. You really believe he is communist lol

18 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/both-comey-and-brennan-both-voted-communist-while-cold-war-was-raging

Now we know why they supported Obama's and Hillary's attempted coup against Trump.

Just saying ...

I'm sure you saw the news reports where his wife broke down in tears at Hillary's loss, and her and their daughters carried signs against Trump in the women's march...

They're definitely extreme left wingers.