Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

Pelosi Raises Impeachment as a Way to Break Trump’s Information Stonewall

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I am sure there were thousands of fraudulent votes cast though.

 

Now, now ... lefty and harry don't care about that NC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, theLion said:

No, linking Clinton to blm is anti Clinton. Linking Muslims to Hillary is anti Clinton. 

 

Are you that naive? Or just faking it?

Driving black votes helps Republicans how exactly? I could see perhaps if the Russians were encouraging a riot you might have a point. I don't think racist enough to believe a peaceful black lives matter demonstration drives whites in any significant number. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Investigated. Nothing on Trump. 

 

I am citing Mueller's report to show the many instances of Russian interference and President Trump to this day STILL CALLS IT A HOAX. Trump is a traitor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Now, now ... lefty and harry don't care about that NC.

They are American voters!! Dead, illegal, or otherwise disinfranchized but they are from the Americas damn it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, leftwinger said:

WASHINGTON — Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested Thursday that House Democrats could always open an impeachment inquiry to pry free documents and testimony from stonewalling Trump administration officials — a sharp response to the White House’s blanket claim that House requests served no “legitimate” legislative purpose.

 

“The courts would respect it if you said we need this information to carry out our oversight responsibilities — and among them is impeachment,” Ms. Pelosi said during her weekly news conference at the Capitol.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/16/us/politics/pelosi-impeachment-mueller-trump.html

 

 

Looks like the Speaker may finally be realizing that impeachment is not an option--it is required by the US Constitution.

😂Dems are too scared. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

I am citing Mueller's report to show the many instances of Russian interference and President Trump to this day STILL CALLS IT A HOAX. Trump is a traitor.

Parts of it are exaggerated. Facebook trolling isn't a threat to our democracy. Nor are polling numbers. The DNC was an inside job. Yes Russia hacked and viewed Florida's data. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Parts of it are exaggerated. Facebook trolling isn't a threat to our democracy. Nor are polling numbers.

 

Nice try. None of that is what Mueller talked about. Are you willing to debate or are you done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RUSSIAN HACKING OPERATIONS

At the same time that the IRA operation began to focus on supporting candidate Trump in early 2016, the Russian government employed a second form of interference: cyber intrusions (hacking) and releases of hacked materials damaging to the Clinton Campaign. The Russian intelligence service known as the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Army (GRU) carried out these operations.

 

In March 2016, the GRU began hacking the email accounts of Clinton Campaign volunteers and employees, including campaign chairman John Podesta. In April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU stole hundreds of thousands of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks. Around the time that the DNC announced in mid-June 2016 the Russian government’s role in hacking its network, the GRU began disseminating stolen materials through the fictitious online personas “DCLeaks” and “Guccifer 2.0.” The GRU later released additional materials through the organization WikiLeaks.

 

(v1, p 4)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (“Trump Campaign” or “Campaign") showed interest in WikiLeaks’s releases of documents and welcomed their potential to damage candidate Clinton. Beginning in June 2016, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ forecast to senior Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release information damaging to candidate Clinton. WikiLeaks’s first release came in July 2016. Around the same time, candidate Trump announced that he hoped Russia would recover emails described as missing from a private server used by Clinton when she was Secretary of State (he later said that he was speaking sarcastically). ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ WikiLeaks began releasing Podesta’s stolen emails on October 7, 2016, less than one hour after a U.S. media outlet released video considered damaging to candidate Trump. Section III of this Report details the Office’s investigation into the Russian hacking operations, as well as other efforts by Trump Campaign supporters to obtain Clinton-related emails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

July 2016 was also the month WikiLeaks first released emails stolen by the GRU from the DNC. On July 22, 2016, WikiLeaks posted thousands of internal DNC documents revealing information about the Clinton Campaign. Within days, there was public reporting that U.S. intelligence agencies had “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the DNC. And within a week of the release, a foreign government informed the FBI about its May 2016 interaction with Papadopoulos and his statement that the Russian government could assist the Trump Campaign. On July 31, 2016, based on the foreign government reporting, the FBI opened an investigation into potential coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign.(v1, p 6)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

 

Dude.

 

They are going to impeach him. Lol.

DUDE HE WONT BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

July 2016 was also the month WikiLeaks first released emails stolen by the GRU from the DNC. On July 22, 2016, WikiLeaks posted thousands of internal DNC documents revealing information about the Clinton Campaign. Within days, there was public reporting that U.S. intelligence agencies had “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the DNC. And within a week of the release, a foreign government informed the FBI about its May 2016 interaction with Papadopoulos and his statement that the Russian government could assist the Trump Campaign. On July 31, 2016, based on the foreign government reporting, the FBI opened an investigation into potential coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign.(v1, p 6)

The last of your kind - the last of the fanatics who attempted a coup in this country. The war is over.  You lost. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

The last of your kind - the last of the fanatics who attempted a coup in this country. The war is over.  You lost. 

 

 

 

fukk you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...