Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

Pelosi Raises Impeachment as a Way to Break Trump’s Information Stonewall

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

And you want the Russian government to have that information? Why? Seriously, tell me.

 

Why would an American give a Russian information about the US election? Whole forum would like to see your answer.

Polling data is a snapshot of opinion at a given time. It can be aggregated through Facebook, through hiring a polling company, through dozens of means. It has no National security value. Who cares if Russia has non classified, non proprietary information on US opinions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

proprietary polling data is not the same as the polls you see on fox news.

it is critical information for those seeking to target certain demographics. like the russians did.

oh wait, manny gave them data and they targeted us.

but there is no collusion.LOL

 

Russia attacked Florida elections.

 

"Russians accessed 2 Florida voting databases

 

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Russian hackers gained access to voter databases in two Florida counties ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis said at a news conference Tuesday."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

proprietary polling data is not the same as the polls you see on fox news.

it is critical information for those seeking to target certain demographics. like the russians did.

oh wait, manny gave them data and they targeted us.

but there is no collusion.LOL

Oh no, they got information that showed Hillary was despised by most Americans. There is no proof of any targeted disinformation campaigns from Russia. They used common hot button issues that are well known to both sides. Racism, gun rights, abortion, and police brutality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

There is no proof of any targeted disinformation campaigns from Russia.

 

There is. You right wing traitors laugh at the documentation. 

 

And you brag at being too stupid to read anything from Mueller's report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

There is. You right wing traitors laugh at the documentation. 

There's not. They were fostering division to ensure presumptive president Hillary would have trouble domestically. Liberals have helped Russia succeed beyond their wildest dreams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U.S. v. Internet Research Agency, et al (1:18-cr-32, District of Columbia)

 

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment on Feb. 16, 2018, against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of violating U.S. criminal laws in order to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes. The indictment charges all of the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.

Indictment

 

https://www.justice.gov/sco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

There's not. They were fostering division to ensure presumptive president Hillary would have trouble domestically. Liberals have helped Russia succeed beyond their wildest dreams.

 

False. They were actually in this country hanging up banners and organizing rallies.

 

 

U.S. law also bars agents of any foreign entity from engaging in political activities within the United States without first registering with the Attorney General. And U.S. law requires certain foreign nationals seeking entry to the United States to obtain a visa by providing truthful and accurate information to the government. Various federal agencies, including the Federal Election Commission, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Department of State, are charged with enforcing these laws. 2. Defendant INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY LLC (“ORGANIZATION”) is a Russian organization engaged in operations to interfere with elections and political processes. Defendants MIKHAIL IVANOVICH BYSTROV, MIKHAIL LEONIDOVICH BURCHIK, ALEKSANDRA YURYEVNA KRYLOVA, ANNA VLADISLAVOVNA BOGACHEVA, SERGEY PAVLOVICH POLOZOV, MARIA ANATOLYEVNA BOVDA, ROBERT SERGEYEVICH BOVDA, DZHEYKHUN NASIMI OGLY ASLANOV, VADIM VLADIMIROVICH PODKOPAEV, GLEB IGOREVICH VASILCHENKO, IRINA VIKTOROVNA KAVERZINA, and VLADIMIR VENKOV worked in various capacities to carry out Defendant ORGANIZATION’s interference operations targeting the United States. From in or around 2014 to the present, Defendants knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to

 

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

False. They were actually in this country hanging up banners and organizing rallies.

 

 

U.S. law also bars agents of any foreign entity from engaging in political activities within the United States without first registering with the Attorney General. And U.S. law requires certain foreign nationals seeking entry to the United States to obtain a visa by providing truthful and accurate information to the government. Various federal agencies, including the Federal Election Commission, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Department of State, are charged with enforcing these laws. 2. Defendant INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY LLC (“ORGANIZATION”) is a Russian organization engaged in operations to interfere with elections and political processes. Defendants MIKHAIL IVANOVICH BYSTROV, MIKHAIL LEONIDOVICH BURCHIK, ALEKSANDRA YURYEVNA KRYLOVA, ANNA VLADISLAVOVNA BOGACHEVA, SERGEY PAVLOVICH POLOZOV, MARIA ANATOLYEVNA BOVDA, ROBERT SERGEYEVICH BOVDA, DZHEYKHUN NASIMI OGLY ASLANOV, VADIM VLADIMIROVICH PODKOPAEV, GLEB IGOREVICH VASILCHENKO, IRINA VIKTOROVNA KAVERZINA, and VLADIMIR VENKOV worked in various capacities to carry out Defendant ORGANIZATION’s interference operations targeting the United States. From in or around 2014 to the present, Defendants knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to

 

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

They organized BLM rallies right along side pro second amendment rallies. They were sowing dissent. Thanks to you and yours, they succeeded wildly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

They organized BLM rallies right along side pro second amendment rallies. They were sowing dissent. Thanks to you and yours, they succeeded wildly. 

 

No idea what you said. They were working to help the Trump Campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defendant ORGANIZATION had a strategic goal to sow discord in the U.S. political system, including the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Defendants posted derogatory information about a number of candidates, and by early to mid-2016, Defendants’ operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump (“Trump Campaign”) and disparaging Hillary Clinton. Defendants made various expenditures to carry out those activities, including buying political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities. Defendants also staged political rallies inside the United States, and while posing as U.S. grassroots entities and U.S. persons, and without revealing their Russian identities and ORGANIZATION affiliation, solicited and compensated real U.S. persons to promote or disparage candidates. Some Defendants, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.

 

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

No idea what you said. They were working to help the Trump Campaign.

They were helping the trump campaign by setting up pro Hillary rallies? How does that work? They were playing both sides and liberals are all to happy to help them accomplish their mission of further dividing the American electorate. 

 

https://amp.businessinsider.com/russians-organized-pro-anti-trump-rallies-to-sow-discord-2018-2

 

Around June 2016, the Russians started using a Facebook group called "United Muslims of America" to promote an upcoming rally in DC: "Support Hillary. Save American Muslims."

During that rally, they allegedly paid a real American to hold a sign portraying Clinton alongside a quote: "I think Sharia Law will be a powerful new direction of freedom."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

They were helping the trump campaign by setting up pro Hillary rallies? How does that work?

 

That was not pro-Hillary. Beginning to wonder about you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Russia attacked Florida elections.

 

"Russians accessed 2 Florida voting databases

 

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Russian hackers gained access to voter databases in two Florida counties ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis said at a news conference Tuesday."

What did Barry do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

That was not pro-Hillary. Beginning to wonder about you.

Hillary was sending protestors to trump rallies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king of the county said:

I'm disturbed, I'm depressed, I'm inadequate, I've got it all!

 

bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

That was not pro-Hillary. Beginning to wonder about you.

: "Support Hillary. Save American Muslims." Isn't pro Hillary? They also did black lives matter rallies. They were not all pro Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

: "Support Hillary. Save American Muslims." Isn't pro Hillary? They also did black lives matter rallies. They were not all pro Trump.

 

you're just dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...