personreal

All Those in Favor of Banning guilluamezenz Say "I"

25 minutes ago, personreal said:

LOL   Sorry...what was I thinking?   :)

For anyone who missed it, here's guillibooblab's thread...

Looks like his thread is tongue-in-cheek, also.

Just now, bludog said:

Looks like his thread is tongue-in-cheek, also.

Nice cover.  lol

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Nice cover.  lol

Telling members they only have a few days left?  And he has no way in Timbuktu, of enforcing it?  Most likely tongue-in-cheek. 

Just now, personreal said:

I never use it.

That's fine but if I (or anyone else) does not like one has to say they can keep scrolling or use the ignore function. I only have 4 on ignore

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

Telling members they only have a few days left?  And he has no way in Timbuktu, of enforcing it?  Most likely tongue-in-cheek. 

He also said he was coming for me a while back.

I think he's mainly a psycho. But I just enjoyed giving him shiit.

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

That's fine but if I (or anyone else) does not like one has to say they can keep scrolling or use the ignore function. I only have 4 on ignore

Most of the time I do scroll passed nitwits...but I like to jab them sometimes too.

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

Most of the time I do scroll passed nitwits...but I like to jab them sometimes too.

Some are just not worth the half second it takes to read their predictable nonsense. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Some are just not worth the half second it takes to read their predictable nonsense. 

It's true.  

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICan we add leftwingnut and debs?

2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICan we add leftwingnut and debs?

They've already been banned from intellect.   

5 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Not actually true. The so-called LO room is populated by leftwing trolls who attack liberal Democracts as part of a far-right/far-left alliance.

Virtually no liberals in that room by design of the sub forum Mod.

Bill

This is true. In fact there are few actual liberals on this forum.

5 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Not really.  I'm on the far left and believe our government (and our representatives) should be working for their constituents (not their donors and big business).  I believe in a robust social safety net, universal healthcare, free/low cost college, and a viable solution to the growing wage disparity in this country.  Corporate Democrats like SpyCar believe politicians should work for corporate America, not "we the people."   I believe the opposite.

So you are a freeloader. I believe you work and pay your own bills. I also believe that we need fewer parasites in America.