Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Why are SO many Treason Monkeys SO proud to be such RACIST PIGS?

Just now, leftwinger said:

Most don't take you seriously. You only converse with conservatives. 

You PROBABLY should leave this thread before DUMBS spreads her SHlT all over you too!!

Or are you going to spread her SHlT ALL OVER YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU LOVE SUCKING HER COCK TOO???

ROFLMAO!!!

10 minutes ago, Debs said:

What are you RACIST PIGS going to do about getting labelled you gutless cowards?

Getting labelled?  When I asked " What are you going to do to these "subhuman" racist PIGs?", is "getting labelled" really your answer?

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Getting labelled?  When I asked " What are you going to do to these "subhuman" racist PIGs?", is "getting labelled" really your answer?

you also forgot "gutless cowards"  

LMFAO.

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

you also forgot "gutless cowards"  

LMFAO.

Your fellow right wingers made a fool of you. They're racists to the core.

12 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

you have me on ignore??

and are you saying you haven't referred to me as a treason monkey?

Again you are being dishonest. That was NOT your claim. I probably have. A Trump supporter is a  Treason Monkey to me for reasons I have cited and dont CARE what you think about. However I did NOT nor would I lump you in with Tex and bigsky and the like as a Racist Pig I NEVER ever called you a racist for the simple reason you have done nothing to deserve it and it would be WRONG to do so.  You claim I lumped all of you in with them and that is a  plain lie.   The phrasing of the thread itself makes it CLEAR I am saying that a LOT of your fellow travelers are proud to be racist. Which OBVIOUSLY means not all or even MOST.  Stop being dishonest. Call me out for what I DO that you disagree with and stop LYING about what I say

Yes I have you on ignore because you are so often dishonest.  It gets boring but I check in on you regularly because you are not one of the crazy ones and are sometimes reasonable when you are NOT being dishonest

17 minutes ago, Debs said:

Again you are being dishonest. That was NOT your claim. I probably have. A Trump supporter is a  Treason Monkey to me for reasons I have cited and dont CARE what you think about. However I did NOT nor would I lump you in with Tex and bigsky and the like as a Racist Pig I NEVER ever called you a racist for the simple reason you have done nothing to deserve it and it would be WRONG to do so.  You claim I lumped all of you in with them and that is a  plain lie.   The phrasing of the thread itself makes it CLEAR I am saying that a LOT of your fellow travelers are proud to be racist. Which OBVIOUSLY means not all or even MOST.  Stop being dishonest. Call me out for what I DO that you disagree with and stop LYING about what I say

Yes I have you on ignore because you are so often dishonest.  It gets boring but I check in on you regularly because you are not one of the crazy ones and are sometimes reasonable when you are NOT being dishonest

confirmed, you have me on ignore and I will return the favor, bye bye

and yes you've called me a treason monkey and you've lumped racist pigs like Big tex as treason monkeys therefore one must conclude you are calling me a racist pig

duh

doesn't matter you're an idiot who clearly likes to troll, and Im not into ignore then take off and put back on , phuck it, you ignore me I will do the same 

see ya.

You are a LIAR and you belong on ignore. You just keep LYING another reason you are a Treason Monkey. There is no honest reading of what I said that lumps you in with the racists which is why I said SO MANY Treason Monkeys to make the claim just because I call YOU a Treason Monkey and Tex a Treason Monkey AND a racist pig means I am calling you a racist pig is WHY you are on ignore you argue dishonestly you are a LIAR. I am a lefty. When you say a lot of leties are communists I dont think that means you are calling ME a communist. If you say Leftyes are communists that would be different. What I claimed did NOT lump you in with the Racist pigs just saying you are fellow travellers with them. You are a LIAR so GFY