Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Why are SO many Treason Monkeys SO proud to be such RACIST PIGS?

Look at bigsky Tex Zilla and the others. They are't JUST racist PIGS. They are PROUD of what Racist PIGS they are. This is a Treason Monkey phenomenon. The thing is they are petulant. They were SURE that if they could just get Trump elected since most people REALLY agreed with THEM about how superior white men are that being RACIST in public would become cool again. When it didnt they had them a SAD. Now they are just going to petulantly and PROUDLY show everybody what Racist PIGS they are. How is someone proud to have no integrity no decency no humanity and no soul? These PIGS are subhuman scum and we all know it but what is most pathetic is they are PROUD to have no souls and to be subhuman

3 minutes ago, Debs said:

Look at bigsky Tex Zilla and the others. They are't JUST racist PIGS. They are PROUD of what Racist PIGS they are. This is a Treason Monkey phenomenon. The thing is they are petulant. They were SURE that if they could just get Trump elected since most people REALLY agreed with THEM about how superior white men are that being RACIST in public would become cool again. When it didnt they had them a SAD. Now they are just going to petulantly and PROUDLY show everybody what Racist PIGS they are. How is someone proud to have no integrity no decency no humanity and no soul? These PIGS are subhuman scum and we all know it but what is most pathetic is they are PROUD to have no souls and to be subhuman

^^  Whore on Meth  ^^

6 minutes ago, Debs said:

Your baseless rant is racist. Do you read your own posts?

What is dishonest is labelling anyone who disagrees with your narrative , or doesn't put down Trump " Treason monkeys" and then has the nerve to lump us with the alt right neo nazi scum like Big Tex and Big Sky and others who we clearly despise and consistently attack for their idiotic posts.

I dont attack their views as its their right to think or believe what they believe, but we will attack and challenge their idiotic posts as most of it is just stupidity and lies

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

What is dishonest is labelling anyone who disagrees with your narrative , or doesn't put down Trump " Treason monkeys" and then has the nerve to lump us with the alt right neo nazi scum like Big Tex and Big Sky and others who we clearly despise and consistently attack for their idiotic posts.

I dont attack their views as its their right to think or believe what they believe, but we will attack and challenge their idiotic posts as most of it is just stupidity and lies

Yet the constant explicit racism is coming from Republicans.

26 minutes ago, Debs said:

What are you going to do to these "subhuman" racist PIGs?

21 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Your baseless rant is racist. Do you read your own posts?

She doesn't even WRITE them, but relies on someone from Russia to send her emails of what to post.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

What are you going to do to these "subhuman" racist PIGs?

Nothing.

Keyboard COWARDS don't even have a plug nickel ASS to back up that MILLION DOLLAR mouth.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Yet the constant explicit racism is coming from Republicans.

The Dems possess vicious, rancid, racial hate for my tribe.  The Confederate Rebels.  This makes the Dems racist in my book.

But here is one good thing the Dems have learned.   Just how easy it is to be a racist.  All they have to hate another man's tribe.

Many Dems look at themselves in the mirror and say to themselves, "we have met the enemy...….and the enemy.....is us".           🙂

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The Dems possess vicious, rancid, racial hate for my tribe.  The Confederate Rebels.  This makes the Dems racist in my book.

But here is one good thing the Dems have learned.   Just how easy it is to be a racist.  All they have to hate another man's tribe.

Many Dems look at themselves in the mirror and say to themselves, "we have met the enemy...….and the enemy.....is us".           🙂

shut up moron

12 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Once again you are dishonest. Show me where in that post I lumped all of the Treason Monkeys  in with the racists like Tex and Zilla? That is a  LIE. If I was doing that I would have said Treason Monkeys are racist PIGS instead of why are SO MANY. Saying that DIRECTLY shows I am NOT lumping all Trump supporting Treason Monkeys as Racist pigs like Tex and bigsky.  I flat out DID NOT do that but you dishonestly said I did. This is the reason I have you on ignore and just check in on you periodically you are dishonest

32 minutes ago, Debs said:

All those who want Debs to stop using meth show us yer hand...

Image result for all in favor raise your hand gif

3 minutes ago, Debs said:

Once again you are dishonest. Show me where in that post I lumped all of the Treason Monkeys  in with the racists like Tex and Zilla? That is a  LIE. If I was doing that I would have said Treason Monkeys are racist PIGS instead of why are SO MANY. Saying that DIRECTLY shows I am NOT lumping all Trump supporting Treason Monkeys as Racist pigs like Tex and bigsky.  I flat out DID NOT do that but you dishonestly said I did. This is the reason I have you on ignore and just check in on you periodically you are dishonest

you have me on ignore??

and are you saying you haven't referred to me as a treason monkey?

1 minute ago, Debs said:

Funny how you SHlT in the floor, step in it and smear it ALL OVER YOURSELF and then LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!!!

35 minutes ago, Debs said:

Look at bigsky Tex Zilla and the others.

ROFLMAO!!!

You make it WAY TO EASY to BITCH SLAP YOU INTO NEXT DECADE!!

You PROBABLY should SHUT THE FUC'K UP AND GO POUND SAND RIGHT NOW!!!

1 minute ago, Debs said:

What are you RACIST PIGS going to do about getting labelled you gutless cowards?

The ONLY thing you ever labeled was your daddy's COCK!!1