Sign in to follow this  
guilluamezenz

a modest proposal

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

this is exactly what i mean how is this costructive discourse its grade school play ground trash talk from mental defectives

2 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

no i ma not, not here , i'm not saying that you cant express yourself somewhere ielse but i thin we should make this a safespace, the right wingers dont discuss issues they lie they threaten they insult they bully they have nothing constructive to offer so now i no longer beleive you should have free speech at least not here, go away

You have a safe space, you have a section that says " Liberals only forum", isnt that a safe space?

Ive read a few threads there and Ive seen some say they prefer that section as they dont  have to deal with right wingers who troll

But you have to admit you have those on your side of the political fence that troll too.

3 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

this is exactly what i mean how is this costructive discourse its grade school play ground trash talk from mental defectives

SUBMIT

SUBMIT

Image result for putin emoji gif

1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

then why did he name this site liberal forum? i'm confused

Cause he likes keeping whiners like you in suspense.   

By the way, guilluamezenz is showing his desperation.   Can't prove us wrong and he knows what's coming now ...  The Big Ugly ...

evil_smiley_face_round_stickers-ra5e82c3

... which is going to put the lie to most everything LF's leftists have been saying for over 2 years.

It's going to be AWESOME.

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

SUBMIT

SUBMIT

Image result for putin emoji gif

I hope guillible doesn't have any sharp objects in his house.  

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

BERKELEY 1964.........FREE SPEECH !!!

BERKELY TODAY......SAFE SPACES !!!  NO DEBATE !!!!  WORDS MAKE US POOPY PANTS !

Image result for berkeley safe spaces

+10

10 minutes ago, personreal said:

I hope guillible doesn't have any sharp object in his house.  

what a fucking pussy.  Id love to send some of these CUCKS to Russia for a week with all their crying and faggotryism and gender-tardation. 

The Ivans would beat them senseless for being such little qunts

Chechnya would love these CUCKS!!  Ramzan needs a new punching bag

Image result for leader of chechnya

12 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

why dont we just ban them isnt this our site?

No fartface!

This is the NHB forum.

Just fck off to the LOF, infection !

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

what a fucking pussy.  Id love to send some of these CUCKS to Russia for a week with all their crying and faggotryism and gender-tardation. 

The Ivans would beat them senseless for being such little qunts

Chechnya would love these CUCKS!!  Ramzan needs a new punching bag

Image result for leader of chechnya

:)

17 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

why dont we just ban them isnt this our site?

A forum with nothing but leftists is to political discussion as a married lesbian couple is to sex.  All you have to do is look at the DEAD Liberals Only Forum - where you should be posting.

31 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

i'm in charge now you hve five days to get out of town partner

GO FCK YOURSELF,  you retarded piece of sh|t !

It would never even cross my mind to go to a consrvative website just to ANNOY and provoke them. Most HUMANS get over thinking ANNOYING people is entertainment about age four.  Then the socially retarded gamerPUNKS who never had friends and never got laid just played their games got together online in their stunted social development and became trolls. Ignorant inbred SCUM whose ONLY joy in life comes from annoying people ten times smarter and just flat out better human beings than they could ever even TRY to be. They have inferiority complexes. That is because they ARE inferior. Flat out. just plain mentally morally and factually inferior.  This is just one more reason to think of the subhuman scum as Treason Monkeys

21 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

i'm confused ...

No, you're just born retarded.

Not your falt !

Blame it on your father's molden sperm.

2 minutes ago, Debs said:

It would never even cross my mind to go to a consrvative website just to ANNOY and provoke them. Most HUMANS get over thinking ANNOYING people is entertainment about age four.  Then the socially retarded gamerPUNKS who never had friends and never got laid just played their games got together online in their stunted social development and became trolls. Ignorant inbred SCUM whose ONLY joy in life comes from annoying people ten times smarter and just flat out better human beings than they could ever even TRY to be. They have inferiority complexes. That is because they ARE inferior. Flat out. just plain mentally morally and factually inferior.  This is just one more reason to think of the subhuman scum as Treason Monkeys

I think any site that caters to one specific political ideology is just a cheerleading club, I believe most people who join political forums likes to debate, of course you  have the idiotic trolls who just get off annoying people and usually with good moderators that get a handle on it.

I think ( I dont speak for all conservatives) that most of  us likes discourse with those with opposing views, but sometimes its hard having discourse with someone with opposing views who starts off with red herrings and ad hominems

Ive tried conservatives sites and most of it is just nonsense and a cheerleading sites , I prefer  some Liberal sites as I can have discourse with opposing views if they allow for it, if this site took down the "No holds barred section" then obviously I would be gone but from the looks in the LOF section it doesnt seem very lively there

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

All trump supporters and far right neo nazi types must leave, moderates, polite conservatives opposed to trump, even libertarians who i despise can stay liberals and leftists should rule this site, and anyone else posting here, can do so only if we want them to

Nah... We don't want an echo chamber.  

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Nah... We don't want an echo chamber.  

I could do without the daily threads with explicit racism in the title. 

And I have almost all  the right wingers on ignore because they always write obscene insults. 

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Or...you could just stuff it up yer azz.  ;)

I don’t agree with pr very often, but when he’s right, he’s right.