Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
William1444

trump is the perfect leader for some

Recommended Posts

trump is the perfect leader for some liars, cheats, and thieves like him.

 

trump has LIED literally thousands of times in a few years.   That is why we get a constant 

stream of LIES from republicans in the senate and on their LIE machine propaganda media talking heads

and from LIAR evangelists who KNOW what god thinks and wants and is and why they will patiently 

explain all their BS crap to you.

 

trump cheats when he plays the wussy game of GOLF!!!    This truly floors an honest person.  I can understand 

cheating in all kinds of ways like when you are dealing with scum who are dangerous.   They bring a knife 

to a fist fight, you cheat and pull your gun.    But golf?????   These are the country club scum who go along 

to get along in business, wear their stupid Morons AGainst America or maga hats.

 

trump and republicans are thieves like first they give 50%  tax cuts to the rich.   And then, to top that, trump 

and repukes in congress give working class Americans a 25%  tax hike in their tariffs on consumer goods workers buy.

 

Sooooo, it is no surprise that scum and business ass holes who are well off and play golf all day are trump supporters.   

They even gave tiger woods, a golfer, a medal of freedom, WTF????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Close minded claptrap. You think Trump is beloved for his loose relationship with the truth? Not the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, William1444 said:

trump is the perfect leader for some liars, cheats, and thieves like him.

 

trump has LIED literally thousands of times in a few years.   That is why we get a constant 

stream of LIES from republicans in the senate and on their LIE machine propaganda media talking heads

and from LIAR evangelists who KNOW what god thinks and wants and is and why they will patiently 

explain all their BS crap to you.

 

trump cheats when he plays the wussy game of GOLF!!!    This truly floors an honest person.  I can understand 

cheating in all kinds of ways like when you are dealing with scum who are dangerous.   They bring a knife 

to a fist fight, you cheat and pull your gun.    But golf?????   These are the country club scum who go along 

to get along in business, wear their stupid Morons AGainst America or maga hats.

 

trump and republicans are thieves like first they give 50%  tax cuts to the rich.   And then, to top that, trump 

and repukes in congress give working class Americans a 25%  tax hike in their tariffs on consumer goods workers buy.

 

Sooooo, it is no surprise that scum and business ass holes who are well off and play golf all day are trump supporters.   

They even gave tiger woods, a golfer, a medal of freedom, WTF????

PROVE IT YOU LIBERAL ASSWIPE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no such thing as the perfect leader

 

More banal posting from an uneducated individual 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Close minded claptrap. You think Trump is beloved for his loose relationship with the truth? Not the case.

 

enlighten us as to what you think the reason is.    We already know scum like kim fat so and pussy putin 

LOVVVVE trump, but what is your excuse?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, William1444 said:

enlighten us as to what you think the reason is.    We already know scum like kim fat so and pussy putin 

LOVVVVE trump, but what is your excuse?

PROVE IT ASSWIPE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

There is no such thing as the perfect leader

More banal posting from an uneducated individual 

 

President IKE was pretty close to being a perfect leader although the cia fooled him into 

entering Vietnam first on the side of ho chi minh, then, on the side of puppet dictators in 

the south.  JFK was trying to end the cia fiasco in Vietnam by bringing the troops home, 

so JFK was a pretty near perfect leader, too, as in honest which is why the cia murdered him

and enlarged that war and wars in the Persian Gulf.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, William1444 said:

 

 

there is no such thing as the perfect leader.

 

perfect leaders aren't fooled into doing anything.

 

so you are okay with the almost perfect leader JFK making a secret deal with the Kremlin that if they turned around that the US would invade Cuba and remove it nuclear arsenault from Turkey in exchange for the Soviets removing missiles from Cuba and turning around?

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comparing obama dropping a few bombs to bush, cheney and repukes who started a fraudulent war

which continues from 2002 to now, you have got to be kidding.   Is that the best you got?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

there is no such thing as the perfect leader.

perfect leaders aren't fooled into doing anything.

well, heck, even jesus was fooled into giving up his life for you sinners who pervert his teachings.

 

so you are okay with the almost perfect leader JFK making a secret deal with the Kremlin that if they turned around that the US would invade Cuba and remove it nuclear arsenault from Turkey in exchange for the Soviets removing missiles from Cuba and turning around?

 

The russian ships turned around (quickly) because of ships like mine which went to General Quarters

and started to turn the muzzles of our guns toward them.    

 

Removing nukes from turkey is a good idea, kinda like removing guns from redneck turkeys here.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that Treason Monkeys don't love Trump DESPITE his constant lying but because of it. They dont love him because he is cruel and racist but because he is cruel and racist. They don't love that he is stupid and a nasty person but BECAUSE he is. He is like THEY are so they love him and don't CARE how much it hurts America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Debs said:

I think that Treason Monkeys don't love Trump DESPITE his constant lying but because of it. They dont love him because he is cruel and racist but because he is cruel and racist. They don't love that he is stupid and a nasty person but BECAUSE he is. He is like THEY are so they love him and don't CARE how much it hurts America

YOU FUKKING LIBERAL ASSWIPES DON'T LOVE AMERICA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Aretha Franklin

 

They even gave tiger woods, a golfer, a medal of freedom, WTF????

Aretha Franklin, Roger Staubauch, Babe Ruth, Melinda Gates, Ellen Degeneres, Barbara Streisand, Bob Dylan - all got the Medal of Freedom.  Might as well be a participation award for 1st graders.  But, somehow, you have a bitch about Tiger Woods getting it.  You're weird!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, William1444 said:

 

You really should seek help.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, William1444 said:

They even gave tiger woods, a golfer, a medal of freedom, WTF????

So what...no wait, you don't have a point.

 

They gave you a designer straight jacket...you don't see the rest of us complaining do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Comparing obama dropping a few bombs to bush, cheney and repukes who started a fraudulent war

which continues from 2002 to now, you have got to be kidding.   Is that the best you got?

Destabilizing Egypt, Libya, Syria and north Africa is more than dropping a few bombs. Bushes aggression was far more contained than Obamas Muslim spring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, William1444 said:

trump is the perfect leader for some liars, cheats, and thieves like him.

 

trump has LIED literally thousands of times in a few years.   That is why we get a constant 

stream of LIES from republicans in the senate and on their LIE machine propaganda media talking heads

and from LIAR evangelists who KNOW what god thinks and wants and is and why they will patiently 

explain all their BS crap to you.

 

trump cheats when he plays the wussy game of GOLF!!!    This truly floors an honest person.  I can understand 

cheating in all kinds of ways like when you are dealing with scum who are dangerous.   They bring a knife 

to a fist fight, you cheat and pull your gun.    But golf?????   These are the country club scum who go along 

to get along in business, wear their stupid Morons AGainst America or maga hats.

 

trump and republicans are thieves like first they give 50%  tax cuts to the rich.   And then, to top that, trump 

and repukes in congress give working class Americans a 25%  tax hike in their tariffs on consumer goods workers buy.

 

Sooooo, it is no surprise that scum and business ass holes who are well off and play golf all day are trump supporters.   

They even gave tiger woods, a golfer, a medal of freedom, WTF????

are you paying attention to what is going on right now? SERIOUSLY....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, William1444 said:

The russian ships turned around (quickly) because of ships like mine which went to General Quarters

and started to turn the muzzles of our guns toward them.    

 

wrong again  , that isn't what the JFK library says 

 

https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about-jfk/jfk-in-history/cuban-missile-crisis

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×