Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

House Democrats to read Mueller report aloud in Capitol hearing room

House Democrats to read Mueller report aloud in Capitol hearing room

By Amanda Becker 

3 hrs ago 

Representative Mary Gay Scanlon, one of the top Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee, will, along with nearly two dozen of her colleagues, begin reading the Mueller report at 12 p.m. (1700 GMT) in a Capitol hearing room.

"We have a Constitutional duty to share that truth with the American people," Scanlon said in a release, adding the report's conclusions could not be adequately "summarized in a tweet."

Mueller's report, which contained redactions, described numerous links between President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and various Russians but did not find sufficient evidence to establish here was a criminal conspiracy with Moscow.

The report also described numerous attempts by Trump to impede Mueller's probe, but stopped short of declaring that the president committed a crime.

Democrats, who control the House, are sparring with the White House over numerous probes into Trump and his campaign's ties to Russia, the president's business dealings and administration policies.

Democrats have requested a full, unredacted version of Muller's report, six years of Trump's individual and business tax returns and background on decisions made by the administration on security clearances and the separation of migrant families along the U.S.-Mexico border.

The deadline for the administration to respond to a subpoena for the unredacted report passed without being met. Trump has sued to block a congressional subpoena for financial records from his accounting firm. The White House has directed key staff not to cooperate with various House probes.

Democrats are now considering contempt resolutions against top administration officials, with votes expected as early as June.

If i tried my best but got an F on a paper I wouldn't want to further advertise my failure. These Democrats don't understand they struck out. Those who won't give up the bat after they have been struck out are a threat to baseball. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

If i tried my best but got an F on a paper I wouldn't want to further advertise my failure. These Democrats don't understand they struck out. Those who won't give up the bat after they have been struck out are a threat to baseball. 

Republicans appointed Mueller. I know reality is your nor thing, but, my god, please stop lying all the time!

Just now, king of the county said:

Yes go ahead what will that do for them?

It is what it does for the country. Mueller documents many cases where Trump obstructed justice.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

It is what it does for the country. Mueller documents many cases where Trump obstructed justice.

Please list them 

Just now, king of the county said:

Please list them 

Trump told White House Counsel to get Mueller fired. Then he told McGahn to deny that he told him to fire Mueller. McGahn quit because of this illegal activity.

Worse, Trump invited the aid from a foreign hostile nation, Russia. Trump praised Putin even while US intelligence agencies were telling him Putin attacked our election.

13 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Republicans appointed Mueller. I know reality is your nor thing, but, my god, please stop lying all the time!

Never trumpers demanded a special council. Thinking Republican and Democrat when talking Trump is myopic. Trump is not a traditional Republican. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Never trumpers demanded a special council. Thinking Republican and Democrat when talking Trump is myopic. Trump is not a traditional Republican. 

Ok. Hillary is running the FBI and colluded....blah blah blah

21 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Ok. Hillary is running the FBI and colluded....blah blah blah

Obama era career justice department leaders have all been fired for cause. Coincidence?

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Obama era career justice department leaders have all been fired for cause. Coincidence?

blah blah obama....

56 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Your fear is delicious.

How will you keep shouting these lies of yours once it is in the public record?

Will your pimps still pay you?

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Your fear is delicious.

HEY DEMOFAGBOY... YOU LIE AND CRY IN HERE ALL DAY LONG

30 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Your fear is delicious.

Golly gee I hope so. Sucking dick for nothing would just make me a garden variety slut. This ho is getting paid.