ConservativeVoice

One was we will know the jig is COMPLETELY UP... is when people like James Comes, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch and others start popping up in BRAZIL, for "Extended Vacations" !!   LIKE for the rest of their LIVES...to avoid PROSECUTION !!

OPERATION Crossfire BOOMERANG:  The investigation by the Bob Barr and the DOJ, the FBI Inspector General, & the Senate Intelligence Committee into the Deep State, Hillary Clinton, and the Democrat Party, and their ILLICIT SCHEME to "FRAME" Donald Trump is Making the Deep State (AKA the Washington SWAMP), VERY Nervous !!

One was we will know the jig is COMPLETELY UP... is when people like James Comes, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch and others start popping up in BRAZIL, for "Extended Vacations" !!   LIKE for the rest of their LIVES, in looking to avoid prosecution for TREASON (or something similar) in America !!

It WOULD NOT Surprise me AT ALL !!

2 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

OPERATION Crossfire BOOMERANG:  The investigation by the Bob Barr and the DOJ, the FBI Inspector General, & the Senate Intelligence Committee into the Deep State, Hillary Clinton, and the Democrat Party, and their ILLICIT SCHEME to "FRAME" Donald Trump is Making the Deep State (AKA the Washington SWAMP), VERY Nervous !!

One was we will know the jig is COMPLETELY UP... is when people like James Comes, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch and others start popping up in BRAZIL, for "Extended Vacations" !!   LIKE for the rest of their LIVES, in looking to avoid prosecution for TREASON (or something similar) in America !!

It WOULD NOT Surprise me AT ALL !!

"Emails Between Brennan and Comey Show One of Them Demanding that Dossier Be Put in Intel Assessment"

"A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report," Senator Rand Paul tweeted on March 27. "Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP."

https://pjmedia.com/video/gowdy-emails-between-brennan-and-comey-show-one-of-them-demanding-that-dossier-be-put-in-intel-assessment/

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

LOL watch what you wish for

stfu you libtards are going down, and I don't mean on obama

GOD you are stupid CV I mean you must be the STUPIDEST carbon based lifeform ever discoverd by man so EITHER give us the innocent explanation for all THIS

Trump was getting advance notice of Wikileaks activity. Gates tells about a phone call Trump got in his presence which shows this. According to Trumps own pick for head of CIA Wiki was a hostile intelligence agency and Mueller found they were the outlet for the DNC Emails stolen by Russian military Intelligence and Trump was telling his HATE rallyis that people should go there and check them out and mentioned them more than 140 times while LYING about the ongoing Russian interferecne in our campaign and kissing Putin's butt so strenuously and embarassingly it was weird. 

Trumps campaign manager REPEATEDLY gave a man he KNEW was Russian Military intelligence internal polling date. The kind you would need to microtarget Midwest voters and he discussed the Trump campaigns strategy for the midwaest with him and said they should leave by diffferent exits. We know Russian military intelligence DID mocrotarget those voters.

Don jr met with a kremlin connected lawyer and a KNOWN Russian intelligence agent AFTER they told him about Russias ongoing effort to  help Trump get elected.  After that meeting he told reporters that Democrats were disgusting for even suggesting he had met with Russians. 

Sessions, Page Papadopolous, Manafort,  Gates, McFarland, Don jr, Jared, Flynn all met with Russians then LIED about it

Our allies foreign intelligence agencies including Britains Estonias and Australias told us as they spied on Known and suspected Russian agents they kept hearing Trump campaign inner circle people and that a lot of Russian money was pouring into the campaign. The Australian Ambassador told the FBI a drunk Papadopolous was talking about going to Russia because Russia had said they have dirt on Hillary

Or STFU

50 minutes ago, Debs said:

GOD you are stupid CV I mean you must be the STUPIDEST carbon based lifeform ever discoverd by man so EITHER give us the innocent explanation for all THIS

Trump was getting advance notice of Wikileaks activity. Gates tells about a phone call Trump got in his presence which shows this. According to Trumps own pick for head of CIA Wiki was a hostile intelligence agency and Mueller found they were the outlet for the DNC Emails stolen by Russian military Intelligence and Trump was telling his HATE rallyis that people should go there and check them out and mentioned them more than 140 times while LYING about the ongoing Russian interferecne in our campaign and kissing Putin's butt so strenuously and embarassingly it was weird. 

Trumps campaign manager REPEATEDLY gave a man he KNEW was Russian Military intelligence internal polling date. The kind you would need to microtarget Midwest voters and he discussed the Trump campaigns strategy for the midwaest with him and said they should leave by diffferent exits. We know Russian military intelligence DID mocrotarget those voters.

Don jr met with a kremlin connected lawyer and a KNOWN Russian intelligence agent AFTER they told him about Russias ongoing effort to  help Trump get elected.  After that meeting he told reporters that Democrats were disgusting for even suggesting he had met with Russians. 

Sessions, Page Papadopolous, Manafort,  Gates, McFarland, Don jr, Jared, Flynn all met with Russians then LIED about it

Our allies foreign intelligence agencies including Britains Estonias and Australias told us as they spied on Known and suspected Russian agents they kept hearing Trump campaign inner circle people and that a lot of Russian money was pouring into the campaign. The Australian Ambassador told the FBI a drunk Papadopolous was talking about going to Russia because Russia had said they have dirt on Hillary

Or STFU

Sean Hannity says Hillary, the Witch is in big trouble.

I would to see what she looks like in...….an orange jump-suit.       😊

Taipan does another childish post which COMPLETELY IGNORES all the UNDENIABLE FACTS and talks about Hannity  calling Hillary a witch. GOD you Treason Monkeys are pathetic. Make sure you ALWAYS ingore facts and reality and childishly call Democats you dont like childish names.  Hannity must be the ignorant screechmonkey who is doing your thinking lately GOD you Treason Monkeyus are stupid

GOD you are stupid EJ but at ALL COSTS ignore the FACTS dont even TRY to deal with the undeniable FACTS.  God you Treason Monkeys are stupid. Your GOD Trump is NOT above the law so get over it

6 minutes ago, Debs said:

GOD you are stupid EJ but at ALL COSTS ignore the FACTS dont even TRY to deal with the undeniable FACTS.  God you Treason Monkeys are stupid. Your GOD Trump is NOT above the law so get over it

HA!!  Calling ME stupid, and YOU PROVING your STUPIDITY with your posts... is like an "Oxymoron"... and I EMPHASIZE the MORON part !!

Look in a mirror before you ACT like and IDIOT, Post like an IDIOT, and call OTHERS "Stupid" !!  You are talking about YOURSELF !!

CV Rant all you want PUNK. Your stupidity is CLEAR. I posted a bunch of UNDENIABLE FACTS all documented in the Mueller report in a post above and EVERYONE CAN SEE that you KNOW you are too STUPID to even TRY to address them. No all you do is rant and act like the pathetic mindless childish PUNK and LIAR you are

On 5/16/2019 at 12:07 PM, Debs said:

CV Rant all you want PUNK. Your stupidity is CLEAR. I posted a bunch of UNDENIABLE FACTS all documented in the Mueller report in a post above and EVERYONE CAN SEE that you KNOW you are too STUPID to even TRY to address them. No all you do is rant and act like the pathetic mindless childish PUNK and LIAR you are

Bring some FACTS and DATA before you call someone a LIAR... YOU SCUMBAG LIAR !!

YOU have NOTHING to substantiate your point, and YET, You speak as if it were the HONEST to GODS TRUTH... Without LINKS, EVIDENCE or FACTS... YOU have NOTHING !!

YOU are the LIAR !!

I did LIAR you ignored it AGAIN you just keep repeating the same STUPID LIES. You are a brainwashed MORON with the IQ of used bubble gum

Those are FACTS.  So explain why all that is SO normal it should be ILLEGAL to investigate it

The Clinton campaign never paid Russia ANYTHING you are a LIAR.  FIRST a conservative group was paying GPS fusion. Then the Clinton campaign took over paying for the oppo research. They PAID an AMERICAN COMPANY YOU MORON. Never paid Russia you are a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON. All those are FACTS you are a LIAR that is another fact

It's important to remember what everybody is so pissed about. They're pissed because somebody caught the DNC trying to rig the election. 

"Wiki was a hostile intelligence agency" to whom? The cheating DNC?

Micheal is a LIAR.  NOTHING the Dems did could possibly be rigging the election. Micheal is a  brainwashed MORON and a LIAR

Wiki was a hostile foreign intelligence agency is what POMPEO. Trumps own pick for head of the CIA said PUBLICLY YOU MORON> GOD you are stupid.Seriously you are too STUPID and too uninformed to even BE in this conversation

1 minute ago, Debs said:

Micheal is a LIAR.  NOTHING the Dems did could possibly be rigging the election. Micheal is a  brainwashed MORON and a LIAR

Wiki was a hostile foreign intelligence agency is what POMPEO. Trumps own pick for head of the CIA said PUBLICLY YOU MORON> GOD you are stupid.Seriously you are too STUPID and too uninformed to even BE in this conversation

Fuck you.

Poor Micheal. Did I make a FOOL out of you AGAIN? Your stupidity isnt MY problem.  Did you get a SAD because you were spewing venom about something you are too STUPID to understand? Am I supposed to feel bad about that? GFY

6 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Bad word you.

That is one pathetic argument.

Of the sort a brainwashed moron and liar might utter.

Morons are not noted for their ability to perform as interlocutors.

46 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is one pathetic argument.

Of the sort a brainwashed moron and liar might utter.

Morons are not noted for their ability to perform as interlocutors.

It wasn't meant as an argument. It was simply a response to a personal attack. 

3 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

It wasn't meant as an argument. It was simply a response to a personal attack. 

Imagine that!

I sensed that it might indicate that you were dumbfounded.

4 hours ago, Debs said:

YOU are a BRAINWASHED BUFFOON !!

Let's just WAIT and SEE... I predict it will go something like THIS:

1.  The Inspector General (IG) report comes out, and absolutely HARPOONS the FBI... Names are named, and illegal acts are documented... SINCE many of the "principles" will no longer be part of the FBI, ann BEYOND the reach of the IG... the ENTIRE IG report will be taken over by Barr and his Independent Prosecutor !!

2.  TONS of classified documents, requested by Judicial Watch, under FOIA, will be released !

2.  It will become clear that BARR'S investigation has an empaneled Grand Jury, and ALL the authority he needs to issue Indictments...

3.  This 2nd IG report will be coupled with the 1st IG report, and ALL the prior Investigations and documents... and indictments will be handed down against Jamed Comey, Anderw McCabe, Peter Strzuk, Lisa Page, and POSSIBLY Agent Oher.

4.  Since Srzuk and Page have ALREADY implicated Loretta Lynch, a WHOLE new set of depositions will be scheduled, including Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, and MANY from withing Obama's White House...

5.  Under oath depositions, will lead to more evidence, which will lead to deals, which will lead to MORE depositions and MORE deals...

6.  When it's all said and done MORE than 2 dozen indictments will be made, and AT LEAST 6-8 people will go to JAIL because of their actions... and I may be underestimating the totals bey a factor of 10x !!

So Micheal do you mean a personal attack calling you a LIAR just because you LIED?  Or calling you a MORON because you failed to know the WIDELY Reported FACT that it was Pompeo. Trumps own pick for head of CIA that referred to Wikileaks as a hostile intelligence agency?  Is it really MY fault  you are too uninformed to even BE in this conversation??

You are STUPID Micheal that isnt my fault either

You are a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON and you  KNOW it CV so phrasing your DELUSIONAL FANTASIES as predictions is nothing short of HILARIOUS. I have been hearing this STUPIDITY from you rightwing MORONS for three years now. They when it DOESNT HAPPEN you just slink away like the mindless trained sheep you are till the screechmonkeys sell you the SAME STUPID LIES again and you eat it up every  time.  GOD you are stupid

39 minutes ago, Debs said:

You are a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON and you  KNOW it CV so phrasing your DELUSIONAL FANTASIES as predictions is nothing short of HILARIOUS. I have been hearing this STUPIDITY from you rightwing MORONS for three years now. They when it DOESNT HAPPEN you just slink away like the mindless trained sheep you are till the screechmonkeys sell you the SAME STUPID LIES again and you eat it up every  time.  GOD you are stupid

^^ Boring bitch