Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

The obsession with redaction is hiding the obvious: Trump committed crimes

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

20. In furtherance of the scheme, from 2006 until 2014, both dates being approximate and
inclusive, MANAFORT, with the assistance of Gates, KILIMNIK, and others, engaged in a multimillion dollar lobbying campaign in the United States at the direction of Yanukovych, the Party
of Regions, and the Government of Ukraine. MANAFORT did so without registering and
providing the disclosures required by law.

21. As one part of the scheme, in February 2012, MANAFORT, with the assistance of Gates,
solicited two Washington, D.C., firms (Company A and Company  to lobby in the United States
on behalf of Yanukovych, the Party of Regions, and the Government of Ukraine. For instance,
Gates wrote to Company A that it would be “representing the Government of Ukraine in
[Washington,] DC.”

https://www.justice.gov/sco/page/file/1070326/download

So????

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Just now, MidnightMax said:

So????

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

So Manafort is a convicted felon. 

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I know. You're an ignorant buffoon.

Lol so you used the word collusion about a billion times over the past 3 years and now that it blew up in your face and only panned out to a heap of horse sh!t, you're trying to back as far away as you can from the word like you aren't a parrot. You're living in the land of make-believe, timmy. 

Just now, Chiseler said:

Lol so you used the word collusion about a billion times

Never once did I use it.

Trump will face a reckoning.  He's too much of a scumbag to avoid it.

You know he's sweating that Epstein investigation.  You think Epstein doesn't have video??

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

oh no....a video??   lol

It was a bombshell.  I heard it on Hannity.

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

It was a bombshell.  I heard it on Hannity.

LOL!!!     You clowns have had like 50 supposed "BOMBSHELLS" over the last 30 mos    HIGH----LARIOUS!!!

Related image

7 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Poor MuelFAGG.........went whale fishing....but only caught.....

Image result for minnow

Now that it's over...who will spill their guts in the new investigation?

Related image

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

LOL!!!     You clowns have had like 50 supposed "BOMBSHELLS" over the last 30 mos    HIGH----LARIOUS!!!

I heard it on Hannity.  He said it was really significant and important.  I think he even said "bombshell" and "explosive".  He might have said something about somebody "breaks their silence" or "speaks out".  I forget exactly.

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

Now that it's over...who will spill their guts in the new investigation?

Related image

ohhhhh bet that smelled worse than Hilly's breath after a 4 day vodka bender

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

ohhhhh bet that smelled worse than Hilly's breath after a 4 day vodka bender

Nothing could be that bad.

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

I heard it on Hannity.  He said it was really significant and important.  I think he even said "bombshell" and "explosive".  He might have said something about somebody "breaks their silence" or "speaks out".  I forget exactly.

At least he knows some words.....

All Richard Maddow says for an hour is "Russia" like 800 times....lol

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

At least he knows some words.....

All Richard Maddow says for an hour is "Russia" like 800 times....lol

No, she says "Putin" a lot too.  And Venezuela.

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

No, she says "Putin" a lot too.  And Venezuela.

She has a secret crush on Putie.....  she is obsessed with him.  She wants to show Putie her saggy man tits

Image result for putin sex gif

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

Nothing could be that bad.

Lemme eat some Cajun beans, sausage and cornbread....then wait an hour!!!!

2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Lemme eat some Cajun beans, sausage and cornbread....then wait an hour!!!!

That actually sounds pretty damn good.   

9 hours ago, leftwinger said:

By Walter Dellinger
May 15 at 3:30 PM
Walter Dellinger was head of the Office of Legal Counsel from 1993 to 1996.

The more I review the report, the more absurd and misleading the we-need-to-know-more response seems to be. And the more it seems to have contributed to public misunderstanding.

How different would it have been if a unified chorus of Democratic leaders in Congress and on the campaign trail had promptly proclaimed the actual truth:

This report makes the unquestionable case that the president regularly and audaciously violated his oath and committed the most serious high crimes and misdemeanors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/we-dont-need-to-see-more-of-the-mueller-report-its-clear-trump-obstructed-justice/2019/05/15/db01ad1c-7675-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-f%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans&noredirect=on

Agree completely. The Mueller report is much worse than even Democrats are portraying it. Worst is Speaker Pelosi, who doesn't want Trump to be punished.

MUELLER AND OBAMA ARE GOING TO PRISON....BITCH