personreal

Is It Hip to Ignore the Health Risks of Marijuana?

29 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Do you drink every day. Alcohol is a drug too.  In fact, Alcohol is the must abused drug the world has ever seen. You've admitted to being a bartender. 

Hey I’m sorry you had to buy your bride from overseas - and then move out of the country 

and I’m sorry that you’d never have a shot at my “split tail” 

your life sucks - mine does not 

you wish you were me 

19 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hey I’m sorry you had to buy your bride from overseas - and then move out of the country 

and I’m sorry that you’d never have a shot at my “split tail” 

your life sucks - mine does not 

you wish you were me 

Everyone has had a shot at your "split tail." Is it worn out yet?  I like tight lil split tails that don't have any puppies or stretch marks. 😉

11 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

My brain was redacted many years ago.

Yes...we know.

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Pot smoke contains more tar than tobacco. It's likely more dangerous to inhale burning marijuana than burning tobacco. Then again, few people are smoking 20 joints a day. Pack a day smokers are the norm.

Pot has just about the same toxicity as water when its ingested. 

Marijuana and Tobacco each have different chemical compounds.  Each can lead to health problems both by burning and and smoking the stuff, as well as ingesting by other means. THC has a cumulative affect on the brain which can lead to chronic delusions and altered brain activity, addiction, motivation, in addition to affects on other organs.  Nicotine and other cigarette chemicals are highly addictive substances which has profound effects over the long term on a person's brain, circulatory system, heart, skin, and almost all organs in the body.

All of this stuff is bad for the body over a long period of time.  I stay away from all of this crap, including a variety of analgesics, nutritional supplements, steroids, etc, etc, etc.  The human body is a very very very complex set of interlocking systems.  Screw with your body at your own risk!

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Marijuana and Tobacco each have different chemical compounds.  Each can lead to health problems both by burning and and smoking the stuff, as well as ingesting by other means. THC has a cumulative affect on the brain which can lead to chronic delusions and altered brain activity, addiction, motivation, in addition to affects on other organs.  Nicotine and other cigarette chemicals are highly addictive substances which has profound effects over the long term on a person's brain, circulatory system, heart, skin, and almost all organs in the body.

All of this stuff is bad for the body over a long period of time.  I stay away from all of this crap, including a variety of analgesics, nutritional supplements, steroids, etc, etc, etc.  The human body is a very very very complex set of interlocking systems.  Screw with your body at your own risk!

Good points.

3 hours ago, personreal said:

The pop culture says marijuana is safe to use...this is not true. Marijuana should be approached with the same caution as alcohol and tobacco.  

No one has died from a Weed OD.  If you smoke it after your 25th year, You don't risk memory loss.  

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

You're very smart and I wish you posted more like this.  

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

I also work in the dental field 

teeth - bad 

trump - bad 

LOL!

3 hours ago, personreal said:

The pop culture says marijuana is safe to use...this is not true. Marijuana should be approached with the same caution as alcohol and tobacco.  

Alcohol is much more destructive to the body and mind.  BUT...daily pot smokers are also at risk for health issues including mental and emotional.

If somebody smokes a little weed 3-4x a month - no biggie

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You're very smart and I wish you posted more like this.  

You are not smart 

trump not going no where soon. 

Kinda wish you could change your screen name huh buddy? 

2 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

No one has died from a Weed OD.  If you smoke it after your 25th year, You don't risk memory loss.  

Actually murders have been committed by extreme pot smokers who had no history of mental illness nor any other drug in their body.

Try some research.

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

You are not smart 

Imgreatagain is a bad screen name for you.   When have you ever been great? 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

You are not smart 

Nah, I see it coming.   

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

There are stoners that are just burnt out- usually hippie types that are tree huggers - wastoids anyway . 

I see them daily . I hate them. And I don’t hate many people . 

They are the types with clever(not)  bumper stickers that express their latest liberal mental disorder 

did I mention I hate them? 

You need some weed. 

Just now, personreal said:

Actually murders have been committed by extreme pot smokers who had no history of mental illness nor any other drug in their body.

Try some research.

Got a link besides Breitbart?

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

Try some research.

Was anyone able to link the murders to the use of marijuana?  Many people use marijuana; a small percentage of them are bound to be murderers notwithstanding their use of marijuana.  I would be interested in reading such studies. 

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Alcohol is much more destructive to the body and mind.  BUT...daily pot smokers are also at risk for health issues including mental and emotional.

If somebody smokes a little weed 3-4x a month - no biggie

In most cases yes...same with a few drinks.

Over use of anything can be a problem...but pot has been romanticized without the same warnings as alcohol, cigarettes, etc.  

As the video states, pot sellers will eventually have to put warnings on the labels like alcohol and cigarettes have.   

5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Nah, I see it coming.   

Must be the pot.  :)

Must be the pot.  :)

I'm not the one claiming that Weed turns people into murderers.  You must think "Refer Madness" is medically accurate.  :D

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Was anyone able to link the murders to the use of marijuana?  Many people use marijuana; a small percentage of them are bound to be murderers notwithstanding their use of marijuana.  I would be interested in reading such studies. 

The studies are out there...but rarely publicized cause pot is currently in its celebration stage.   

You can find it if you want to.

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

In most cases yes...same with a few drinks.

Over use of anything can be a problem...but pot has been romanticized without the same warnings as alcohol, cigarettes, etc.  

As the video states, pot sellers will eventually have to put warnings on the labels like alcohol and cigarettes have.   

Agreed bro.  I like to get high sometimes when I do outdoor stuff - maybe 6-8x a year

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I'm not the one claiming that Weed turns people into murderers.  You must think "Refer Madness" is medically accurate.  :D

In some extreme cases it has.  Don't be afraid...be bold and research it.  

The studies are out there...but rarely publicized cause pot is currently in its celebration stage.   

You can find it if you want to.

Translation: No such studies exist because I want to be so internet cool... :D