Jump to content
benson13

Warm temperature records dramatically outpacing cold records ..

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Do you have a link that shows widely held consensus?  yes or no?

 

We both know  the   anecdotal history of climate alarmism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

Do you have a link that shows widely held consensus?  yes or no?

New study refutes climate-change alarm
Scientists calculate CO2 level long before SUVs
Published: 04/11/2019 at 8:06 PM
     

Scientists who promote the theory of anthropogenic climate change contend a rise in the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere due to human activity is causing catastrophic warming. But a new scientific study finds that the current CO2 levels of 410 parts per million were last seen on Earth 3 million years ago.

 

Researchers at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research published their findings in the journal Science Advances.

The study also found that during this time of global warming, long before the Industrial Age, “there were no ice sheets covering either Greenland or West Antarctica, and much of the East Antarctic ice sheet was gone.”
 

And, the researchers concluded, temperatures were up to 7 degrees Fahrenheit warmer globally and sea levels were 65 feet higher.
Nolte noted that the far-left ThinkProgress, while “sticking with the (global warming) hoax,” makes a significant concession.

 

“The good news is that the Earth does not warm instantly, and mile-thick ice sheets melt even more slowly,” ThinkProgress concludes. “So the temperature rise will take several decades, and tens of feet of sea level rise will take hundreds and hundreds of years.”


Global warming The left’s best chance to gain a stranglehold on our political system and economy. 
If global warming really were as bad as the leftist doomsayers insist it is, then no policy imaginable could ever solve it.


When are you Idiots going to wake the hell up????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Geee...    how do  hemispheres work?

 

What temp is the  Earth supposed to be?

it's not "supposed" to be any temperature... the data would indicate that it is getting warmer year after year at a faster rate... 

 

but again... if you want to say that a "cold spring" is your proof that climate change is a charade, I would suggest that people who do not understand the difference between climate and weather should be precluded from talking about the former.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

We both know  the   anecdotal history of climate alarmism.

so... that's a "no"

 

I didn't think you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

New study refutes climate-change alarm
Scientists calculate CO2 level long before SUVs
Published: 04/11/2019 at 8:06 PM
     

Scientists who promote the theory of anthropogenic climate change contend a rise in the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere due to human activity is causing catastrophic warming. But a new scientific study finds that the current CO2 levels of 410 parts per million were last seen on Earth 3 million years ago.

 

Researchers at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research published their findings in the journal Science Advances.

The study also found that during this time of global warming, long before the Industrial Age, “there were no ice sheets covering either Greenland or West Antarctica, and much of the East Antarctic ice sheet was gone.”
 

And, the researchers concluded, temperatures were up to 7 degrees Fahrenheit warmer globally and sea levels were 65 feet higher.
Nolte noted that the far-left ThinkProgress, while “sticking with the (global warming) hoax,” makes a significant concession.

 

“The good news is that the Earth does not warm instantly, and mile-thick ice sheets melt even more slowly,” ThinkProgress concludes. “So the temperature rise will take several decades, and tens of feet of sea level rise will take hundreds and hundreds of years.”


Global warming The left’s best chance to gain a stranglehold on our political system and economy. 
If global warming really were as bad as the leftist doomsayers insist it is, then no policy imaginable could ever solve it.


When are you Idiots going to wake the hell up????

did I MISS the part about widely held consensus in this piece???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

it's not "supposed" to be any temperature... the data would indicate that it is getting warmer year after year at a faster rate... 

 

but again... if you want to say that a "cold spring" is your proof that climate change is a charade, I would suggest that people who do not understand the difference between climate and weather should be precluded from talking about the former.

New study refutes climate-change alarm
Scientists calculate CO2 level long before SUVs
Published: 04/11/2019 at 8:06 PM
     

Scientists who promote the theory of anthropogenic climate change contend a rise in the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere due to human activity is causing catastrophic warming. But a new scientific study finds that the current CO2 levels of 410 parts per million were last seen on Earth 3 million years ago.

 

Researchers at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research published their findings in the journal Science Advances.

The study also found that during this time of global warming, long before the Industrial Age, “there were no ice sheets covering either Greenland or West Antarctica, and much of the East Antarctic ice sheet was gone.”
 

And, the researchers concluded, temperatures were up to 7 degrees Fahrenheit warmer globally and sea levels were 65 feet higher.
Nolte noted that the far-left ThinkProgress, while “sticking with the (global warming) hoax,” makes a significant concession.

 

“The good news is that the Earth does not warm instantly, and mile-thick ice sheets melt even more slowly,” ThinkProgress concludes. “So the temperature rise will take several decades, and tens of feet of sea level rise will take hundreds and hundreds of years.”


Global warming The left’s best chance to gain a stranglehold on our political system and economy. 
If global warming really were as bad as the leftist doomsayers insist it is, then no policy imaginable could ever solve it.


When are you Idiots going to wake the hell up????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

one expert.  I get it.  One SINGULAR opinion.  Can you show that there was any widely held consensus around that ONE SINGULAR OPINION?  Yes or no?

Got it....

An expert says we'll never see snow again and Gore makes predictions that fall apart...

But you're a believer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

Got it....

An expert says we'll never see snow again and Gore makes predictions that fall apart...

But you're a believer...

if you don't have any proof of wide spread consensus in the scientific community for that position, why not just say so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally. It was a cold April. The cold was caused by global warming. Right. Everybody here is waiting for the coming weekend. 70-75 and clear forecast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johndnorth said:

Finally. It was a cold April. The cold was caused by global warming. Right. Everybody here is waiting for the coming weekend. 70-75 and clear forecast. 

 

 

Exactly.    A very cold  May as well, caused by  Global  Warming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Exactly.    A very cold  May as well, caused by  Global  Warming.

^^^ doubling down on stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, maineman said:

it's not "supposed" to be any temperature...

 

 

exactly.    and your point is what now?

 

22 minutes ago, maineman said:

the data would indicate that it is getting warmer year after year at a faster rate... 

 

 

and you want it to  be  getting  colder?

 

 

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

if you want to say that a "cold spring" is your proof that climate change is a charade, I would suggest that people who do not understand the difference between climate and weather should be precluded from talking about the former.

 

 

I said nothing about a  charade at  now did I?    The climate is dynamic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

exactly.    and your point is what now?

 

 

and you want it to  be  getting  colder?

 

 

 

 

I said nothing about a  charade at  now did I?    The climate is dynamic 

I want the environment to move in directions not influenced by humans.  There is vast consensus within the scientific community that it presently is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

LOL......"""""Warm temperature records dramatically outpacing cold records"""""   hahahaaa

 

 

Guess what NUMBNUTS......during the lead up to FIVE ICE AGES.....

 

 

......"""""COLD temperature records dramatically outpaced WARM records"""""  

 

Image result for rolling on the floor laughing emoji gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

coldest spring in   decades  you fucking idiot

i'd imagine. i keep waiting for this damn global warming all these fools keep ranting about. i'm personally quite looking forward to

it if it ever f*cking gets here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, benson13 said:
  1. Warm temperature records dramatically outpacing cold records ...

    www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/...

    Warm temperature records dramatically outpacing cold records in Washington, D.C. ... quiet as faras extreme temperatures go – which makes it a good time to explore how the percentage of heat ...

  2. Climate Signals | Record High Temps vs. Record Low Temps

    www.climatesignals.org/data/record-high-temps-vs...

    However, year to year variability in the climate system is large. In 2012, the ratio of hot to coldrecords was about 6 to 1; in 2013, it was less than 1 to 1. From 2000 to 2010, the ratio was an average of 2 to 1. NOAA tracks and provides counts for daily weather records here, including recordlow and high temperatures.

  3. U.S. record heat poised to outpace record cold by factor of ...

    www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/...

    Heat records could outnumber cold records by a factor of 15 (plus or minus 😎 later this century, according to the study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

  4. weather.com/news/climate/news/warm-records...

    Above-average temperatures continue to dominate the majority of the United States in 2017, with the number of warm records crushing cold records by a ratio of more than 5-to-1 through mid-April.

  5. List of weather records - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_weather_records

    This is a list of weather records, a list of the most extreme occurrences of weather phenomena for various categories.Many weather records are measured under specific conditions—such as surface temperature and wind speed—to keep consistency among measurements around the Earth.

  6. So far 2019 has set 35 records for heat and 2 for cold | New ...

    www.newscientist.com/article/2192369-so-far-2019...

    Only two weather stations in the northern hemisphere have recorded their coldest ever temperatures this year, while 35 have set records for heat in the southern hemisphere ... So far2019 has set ...

Bennieboy, the sky is falling, the earth is going to melt. But in the meantime your going to have to deal with rethuglicans, rednecks, criminals with guns, law abiding citizens with guns, all the things political that you don't like and TRUMPY!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELF AND SPARE THE REST OF US YOUR PHONY GRIEF AND BITCHING?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maineman said:

if you don't have any proof of wide spread consensus in the scientific community for that position, why not just say so?

Widespread Consensus always goes with the left and we know how screwed up they are. This is what it's all about "CONTROL" the left just love to Control.

 

Global warming The left’s best chance to gain a stranglehold on our political system and economy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, benson13 said:

Its not the first time you easily manipulated rednecks wrecked America for the Plantation Owners

STFU with your Drunken Ignorant BS ASS.HOLE!!!

 Image may contain: 12 people, people smiling, text that says 'Proof you don't have to fly a plane into a building to destroy a Nation!'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maineman said:

if you don't have any proof of wide spread consensus in the scientific community for that position, why not just say so?

They know they don't know anything.  They just like to come here a few times a week and re-post some of their favorite dumb sh!t to try to troll people.  They know it's all nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

The earth COOLED into FIVE ICE AGES.......all by itself!!!!!

 

THEN

 

WARMED out of FIVE ICE AGES

 

 

LOL......before man had even learned to draw porn on cave walls !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×