123urout

Alabama law could make your adoloscent whore think twice about being a adolescent Demorat whore.

Just think, your little Adolescent street corner whore could be made to think about the consequences of her actions now.....the audacity!

in ireland abortion was governed under suck laws for over 80 years, the whores just hopped on a palne and went to london to be scraped they have laws like this in irian you know this is the sort of thing islamists do and catholics it isnt fitting for a proetstant culture, people will still be having abortions thy wil just be in unsafe unsanitary conditions.. thats the thinglet me ask you a question do you beleive that gun control works/ if so why doenst it works, it actually does but i can hear you say peope just ingonre the laws.. and in this case it is true

59 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

in ireland abortion was governed under suck laws for over 80 years, the whores just hopped on a palne and went to london to be scraped they have laws like this in irian you know this is the sort of thing islamists do and catholics it isnt fitting for a proetstant culture, people will still be having abortions thy wil just be in unsafe unsanitary conditions.. thats the thinglet me ask you a question do you beleive that gun control works/ if so why doenst it works, it actually does but i can hear you say peope just ingonre the laws.. and in this case it is true

I dont care where they go or what they do.I do not want any part of it.If the parents wont teach them how to be civilized, its their problem.

9 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I dont care where they go or what they do.I do not want any part of it.If the parents wont teach them how to be civilized, its their problem.

so why make abortion illegal you want to pay to raise their kids.. or if you dont have them come to your house and steal because they will

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

so why make abortion illegal you want to pay to raise their kids.. or if you dont have them come to your house and steal because they will

They will?

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

They will?

And further more, if they are able to make it to my place and steal, that is now a choice to die, they didnt have the chance to make that choice when you butchers got your evil hands on them as babies.

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

And further more, if they are able to make it to my place and steal, that is now a choice to die, they didnt have the chance to make that choice when you butchers got your evil hands on them as babies.

it isnt any of your business.. is it? do you llike it when we try to take your guns?

58 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

it isnt any of your business.. is it? do you llike it when we try to take your guns?

It is plenty of business of mine, you dont murder innocent people, when you do I make it my business and I will win.You aint takin my guns, that is just a plain fact, I am not at all worried about Demorats and their ignorant claims.

3 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

Think about what you are saying. Think real hard.

You think people who think abortion is murder care if women die getting an illegal one?

To them, she is trying to murder her baby. They don't care if she dies.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

You think people who think abortion is murder care if women die getting an illegal one?

Dummyrats just want to get of paying for their bad decisions, do you think they will ever learn that they are the only ones responsible for their actions? they also refuse to talk about the guilt the woman has after they kill their baby, it is becoming a big deal as it should be.I know of 4 woman that have had abortions and they live with the guilt of it every day, it sucks the life out of them.its horrible!

3 hours ago, 123urout said:

Just think, your little Adolescent street corner whore could be made to think about the consequences of her actions now.....the audacity!

Since this is ALABAMA wee are talking about, you are calling REPUBLICAN girls adolescent street corner whores.

:D:D :D 

Man, you're stupid, You must live in Alabama.

58 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Since this is ALABAMA wee are talking about, you are calling REPUBLICAN girls adolescent street corner whores.

:D:D :D 

No, i am calling Dummyrat whores street corner whores, they are the ones getting the majority of the abortions...Learn some facts isacunt

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

No, i am calling Dummyrat whores street corner whores, they are the ones getting the majority of the abortions...Learn some facts isacunt

It's ALABAMA, you moron.

:D :D:D 

Seriously, how do you even dress yourself?'

But, fine - if you want to call REPUBLICAN girls adolescent street corner whores, go right ahead.

1 hour ago, DemoMan said:

It's ALABAMA, you moron.

:D :D:D 

Seriously, how do you even dress yourself?'

But, fine - if you want to call REPBULICAN girls adolescent street corner whores, go right ahead.

Poor stupid Isacunt!(Demonman now)

African Americans are key to any Democrat’s success in Alabama, where party identification breaks down along racial lines. They make up 27 percent of Alabama’s population but a far larger share of the state’s Democratic voters: CNN, which did not conduct exit polling in the state last year, found in 2012 that 95 percent of black Alabama voters had cast ballots for Barack Obama, versus 15 percent of white voters. In that race, African Americans made up 28 percent of the Alabama electorate

Borat Obama, the idiot that supports killing off his own race!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Poor stupid Isacunt!(Demonman now)

African Americans are key to any Democrat’s success in Alabama, where party identification breaks down along racial lines. They make up 27 percent of Alabama’s population but a far larger share of the state’s Democratic voters: CNN, which did not conduct exit polling in the state last year, found in 2012 that 95 percent of black Alabama voters had cast ballots for Barack Obama, versus 15 percent of white voters. In that race, African Americans made up 28 percent of the Alabama electorate

Borat Obama, the idiot that supports killing off his own race!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Republican 52%

Democrat 35%

Math!

It's FUNdamental!

Poor, stupid, Alabama hick.

:D:D:D 

22 minutes ago, kfools said:

Who are you to be telling anyone to "think real hard?"  You might the dumbest example of a human being on this site.  You, Golfboy, or Ducky...it's a real horse race.

You can't even rub two brain cells together. 

59 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Who are you to be telling anyone to "think real hard?"  You might the dumbest example of a human being on this site.  You, Golfboy, or Ducky...it's a real horse race.

You can't even rub two brain cells together. 

Problem for you is that your opinion dont mean jack schitt, you getting owned with facts and truth does, think about it dummy!

1 hour ago, DemoMan said:

Republican 52%

Democrat 35%

Math!

It's FUNdamental!

Poor, stupid, Alabama hick.

:D:D:D 

There are plenty of Dummyrat street corner whores, that is why the majority is trying to teach them how to be civilized, and thank God for that.

4 hours ago, 123urout said:

Excellent point!

59 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

Excellent point!

Thankyou!

14 minutes ago, 123urout said:

There are plenty of Dummyrat street corner whores, that is why the majority is trying to teach them how to be civilized, and thank God for that.

It's not women's fault that you are a flaccid and impotent, loser, ignored by women.

it's yours.

Just now, DemoMan said:

It's not women's fault that you are a flaccid and impotent, loser, ignored by women.

it's yours.

STFU DEMOFAGBOY

59 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

it's yours.

It is your fault you are a ignorant cunt, my wife is a fkn knockout, you are a pathetic abortion whore that no man would ever want.

MRS UROUT looks like this, but with triple d`s longer legs, nicer ass. she gets hit on every day by business owners and the like, she comes home to a real man and she loves it. Teacher has talked with her, i dont have to lie, I`m the real deal.

Michelle%2BPfeiffer%2Bphoto-004.jpg&f=1

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

It is your fault you are a ignorant cunt, my wife is a fkn knockout, you are a pathetic abortion whore that no man would ever want.

Keep hysterically screaming things that make you feel less weak and impotent.

We don't want you peeing all over the rug.

AGAIN.