Fit2Serve

This is How You School Fascist Texas Pigs

Another liberal that doesn't understand what Fascism is. 

So the goddamn cops didn't like an innocent man's on his own property (that they were trying to falsely arrest) attitude and they were investigating HIM? They should have been investigating the over zealous pig and his attitude.  

I am white. Years ago, at my house on my 35 acres, with several of my male friends around, and yes we were drinking, the wife and I got into an argument. In the house I preceded to destroy and wooden bar stool in my anger. One of her friends called 911 and in about 10 minutes (I lived in the country) a deputy and chaplin showed up. There were so many cars in my driveway that the deputy drove across my lawn. I had gotten over my anger by that time (didn't hurt anyone). When I saw the deputy's car on my lawn (which I kept immaculate) I went up to him and told him to get that goddam car off my lawn! He told me he was here on a domestic call. I got in his face and told him there was no problem and again to get that fv(k!n9 car off my lawn if he didn't have a warrant for anyone or me to get the hell off my property. I knew the chaplin who was leaning on the front og the cop car in uniform with a gun on. I looked at him and asked him why he was wearing that gun because somebody was going to take it away from him a stick it up his asss. They got in the car and left. All my buddies were staring in disblief that I got by with talking to a deputy like that. I told them that he was on MY private property without a warrant or complaint and had no more authority than one of them to do anything much less arrest me.

Here's the funny twist to that story. The deputy's father, when he was a teenager, used to come to my parent's house for keg parties with his older brothers, who were friends of my fathers and get drunk. A few years later he became a policeman and eventually sheriff. I was then a teenager and he never fv(k3d with me. 

I knew the then sheriff of the county very well (I was his father's banker) and told him of the incident with one of his deputies. Shortly thereafter the deputy moved away. 

Over zealous cops are part of the problem. They act just like thugs when arresting someone.

All I can say to those Tejas dumbasses...is head for that Oklahoma Borderline.  In fact...Tejas is colloquially known as "Baja Oklahoma."

10 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Another liberal that doesn't understand what Fascism is. 

There's a lot that Fit2CleanToilets doesn't understand.