dontlooknow

Trump loses to everybody but one person in crowded democrat presidential candidates

Just now, NeoConvict said:

😁

You know I am right, the primaries are going to be brutal. The "winner" will be saddled with so many commitments far left of the mainstream they may not be nationally viable. It will at least be entertaining. 

Fuck you, you pompous prick.  I know no such thing... I think the primaries will not be brutal at all, but the field will be significantly thinned after three primaries.... and I know the party is committed to coalescing around a candidate quickly.  

Every election year, candidates run to to the margins during the primaries and run back into the center once the nomination is won... this will be no different.... although, I think that Joe Biden will NOT have to run too far to the left, but will stake his claim to the middle early and convince those voters to the left of him that he is electable which is  - this year especially - the most important quality our candidate needs.

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

Fuck you, you pompous prick.  I know no such thing... I think the primaries will not be brutal at all, but the field will be significantly thinned after three primaries.... and I know the party is committed to coalescing around a candidate quickly.  

Every election year, candidates run to to the margins during the primaries and run back into the center once the nomination is won... this will be no different.... although, I think that Joe Biden will NOT have to run too far to the left, but will stake his claim to the middle early and convince those voters to the left of him that he is electable which is  - this year especially - the most important quality our candidate needs.

Perhaps. Perhaps the fringe will stay home again in frustration. Sure hope the dnc doesn't cheat against the more radical candidates this round. Hillary was defeated because it was shown the dnc cheated Sanders. Really hope they don't repeat that mistake. Actually I think they are foolish enough to try it again but in reality, they won't have to. Their past known acts are enough to engender suspicion. One less than gracious loser plays the "they cheated me" card and Trump will be practically unopposed. 

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

Joe Biden will NOT have to run too far to the left, but will stake his claim to the middle early and convince those voters to the left of him that he is electable

Unlike all the other  times he ran.

Since 2016 the public has learned that trump lies to them daily, that he bribed 2 whores to keep them quiet about his adultery, that he isn’t self made but started out with $400 million at the tender age of 3, and lost more money than anyone on earth for 10 years while hawking his business acumen.

the world now knows he is a compulsive bulls hitter😀

11 hours ago, Hankk said:

Here we go again..Trump cant win..Trump cant win...And........He won. Regardless of a couple over populated sheep pens on both ends of the Country.

It would be great if he could win both the electoral and the popular vote since every democratic president has.  :D 

15 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Perhaps. Perhaps the fringe will stay home again in frustration. Sure hope the dnc doesn't cheat against the more radical candidates this round. Hillary was defeated because it was shown the dnc cheated Sanders. Really hope they don't repeat that mistake. Actually I think they are foolish enough to try it again but in reality, they won't have to. Their past known acts are enough to engender suspicion. One less than gracious loser plays the "they cheated me" card and Trump will be practically unopposed. 

Sooooo the dems “cheated” a candidate for the democrat nomination who isn’t a democrat???

i encourage trump to make this about cheating .

its astonishing how you ignore trumps life long policy of cheating everyone including all his wives😁

AOC is beating up on frontrunner Biden. Dems are only in it for the name recognition in preparation for the 2024 election. They know that unless the economy tanks Trump will win going away.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

Sooooo the dems “cheated” a candidate for the democrat nomination who isn’t a democrat???

its astonishing how you ignore trumps life long policy of cheating😁

Especially when it comes to taxes.  He's got a record of blatantly depreciating his own property to reduce his taxes.

14 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

your opinions as to why Hillary did not win are really irrelevant.  Again... Hillary lost because three one hundredths of one percent of the voters who cast their ballot chose the clown over her.  A mere 36 thousand votes spread over three states.  She was not soundly defeated. His victory was a fluke that Hillary could have avoided by spending a couple of days in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.  The democrat's nominee will not make that mistake.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Especially when it comes to taxes.  He's got a record of blatantly depreciating his own property to reduce his taxes.

Trump u

his fake charity

the election 

his wives

his contractors

his lenders

etc etc

yes let’s make this election about cheating😂

3 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

AOC is beating up on frontrunner Biden. Dems are only in it for the name recognition in preparation for the 2024 election. They know that unless the economy tanks Trump will win going away.

lol

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

its astonishing how you ignore trumps life long policy of cheating everyone including all his wives😁

It won't be Trump bringing up the issue of dnc primary rigging. That will be a sore loser. I am sure in a field of 28 candidates at least one will claim dnc malfeasance. 

15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Unlike all the other  times he ran.

practice makes perfect.

I am perfectly happy with a Biden-Harris ticket.  Won't it be great when President Biden replaces Notorious RBG with Obama???

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

practice makes perfect.

I am perfectly happy with a Biden-Harris ticket.  Won't it be great when President Biden replaces Notorious RBG with Obama???

DREAM ON FAGGOT... RBG WILL BE GONE SONE

35 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

It won't be Trump bringing up the issue of dnc primary rigging. That will be a sore loser. I am sure in a field of 28 candidates at least one will claim dnc malfeasance. 

If cheating is an issue it will remind voters that trump is a life long cheater.

20 minutes ago, harryramar said:

If cheating is an issue it will remind voters that trump is a life long cheater.

Cheating is an issue for the DNC because of their position. They had a duty to run a fair primary and failed. Trump, being a self promoting businessman and self aggrandizing used car salesman, some cheating is expected. Two different standards apply. No one really blamed Hillary for cheating, she is a politician. They held the dnc to a higher standard. 

12 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

but she won the popular vote 

Not if you  don't count the deceased and illegal voters.

The DNC primary is going to be anti-climactic for a lot of folks.   There are something like 22 candidates, but they'll start dropping out soon.  Eventually, it will be a handful of candidates or less, and there will be no blood.  The blood has already been let.  The Democratic electorate already knows the tale of the revolving door, of lobbies, of corruption and TBTF.  The DNC has a chance to do things the right way here and maybe we can still save our middle class and our democracy.

18 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You do count folks that legitimately voted.  

22 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

doesn't matter, she won the popular votes,the numbers are irrelevant but the important thing was Trump won more states than the wicked witch 

and the wicked witch also won the democratic primary vote in 2008 over the Messiah Obama and still lost to Obama by delegates

The  wicked witch never learns 

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It would be great if he could win both the electoral and the popular vote since every democratic president has.  :D 

yeah. maybe he should devise a plan to have a bunch of dead people and illegal immigrants vote to win that popular vote....

.....like every democratic president has. =D

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Cheating is an issue for the DNC because of their position. They had a duty to run a fair primary and failed. Trump, being a self promoting businessman and self aggrandizing used car salesman, some cheating is expected. Two different standards apply. No one really blamed Hillary for cheating, she is a politician. They held the dnc to a higher standard. 

trump betrayed his wives so that had nothing to do with business and he betrayed the voters by bribing his whores so we would not know the truth. i think we should make 2020 about cheating and integrity and the dems will mop the floor with your crooked gasbags.

and who expects a businessman to cheat???

if you expect him to cheat how can you trust him?

26 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump betrayed his wives so that had nothing to do with business and he betrayed the voters by bribing his whores so we would not know the truth. i think we should make 2020 about cheating and integrity and the dems will mop the floor with your crooked gasbags.

and who expects a businessman to cheat???

if you expect him to cheat how can you trust him?

Paying whores to shut up is perfectly legal. Non disclosure contracts are commonplace. Glad Trump got his refunded from stormy, he should sue her civilly for breech of contract. He's kinda busy right at the moment. 

9 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Two days ago, they ALL best him.  :D  

Like when Hillary had a 90% chance of winning?    :P