ConservativeWAVE

Question for the BOARD... When the Democrat and Deep State involvement in the Trump Collusion FARCE becomes clear, and DOZENS of Deep State, Democrat, and Media bad actors are indicted.. and begin to go to jail.. WHAT % of Dems will turn Independent ?

I say between 10-15%, will just BE GONE !! 

They will have just HAD ENOUGH of the democrat party... their LIES, DISHONESTY, and DIRTY TRICKS... and just BOLT... I would go as far as to say, that when this starts to happen, a HUGE number of Democrats will turn independent, and in 2020, vote Trump... They MAY form the basis of a new Independent Party after that, but the Democrats will be SHUNNED, the name "Democrat" will become synonymous with TRAITOR or SCUM-BAG... and they will be will be MINOR players in U.S. politics for a decade or MORE !!

Am I a little over the top?  or is this a possibility?  Is TREASON, by and ENTIRE party, a HUGE part of out intelligence community, and the Media ENOGH for Americans to just BOLT the party in DROVES?

I wonder ?

13 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Question for you: Did you graduate from high school? You seem very stupid.

You will see who is stupid and who is not !!   I would say by early Fall 2019, it will be obvious.  By then the IG report will be out, and THAT will roll right into the Attorney General investigation... rumors are that a Grand Jury is already been empaneled, and there are already LOTS of people who have been implicated... with LOTS of evidence..

People ARE going to be indicted, and people ARE going to Jail... After Hillary was with washed... I don't think they have the GUTS to try again... and NOT with Trump as President, and NOT with Barr as AG !!  The handwriting is ON the wall... Watch and LEARN !!

Barr has a history of being a SWAMP FAGG.....his goal is protect both TRUMP & THE SWAMP.....

He wants it all to return to NORMAL SWAMP FAGGORY

32 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

They will have just HAD ENOUGH of the democrat party... their LIES, DISHONESTY, and DIRTY TRICKS... and just BOLT... I would go as far as to say, that when this starts to happen, a HUGE number of Democrats will turn independent, and in 2020, vote Trump... They MAY form the basis of a new Independent Party after that, but the Democrats will be SHUNNED, the name "Democrat" will become synonymous with TRAITOR or SCUM-BAG... and they will be will be MINOR players in U.S. politics for a decade or MORE !!

Am I a little over the top?  or is this a possibility?  Is TREASON, by and ENTIRE party, a HUGE part of out intelligence community, and the Media ENOGH for Americans to just BOLT the party in DROVES?

I wonder ?

none...they are all fu cking insane lying whores with no morals or dignity....fu ck em….we need to send em to Siberia....so putin can deal with their communist ass'

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Barr has a history of being a SWAMP FAGG.....his goal is protect both TRUMP & THE SWAMP.....

He wants its all to return to NORMAL SWAMP FAGGORY

I fear you may be right...….time will tell......

Question for Treason Monkeys will you EVER stop being SO STUPID you keep falling for the EXACT SAME STUPIDITY time after time? I have been haering nonsense like this for THREE YEARS now and you MORONS fall for it over and over. You keep just BELIEVING what you WISH were true DESPITE reality

Trump was getting advance notice of Wikileaks activity. Gates tells about a phone call Trump got in his presence which shows this. According to Trumps own pick for head of CIA Wiki was a hostile intelligence agency and Mueller found they were the outlet for the DNC Emails stolen by Russian military Intelligence and Trump was telling his HATE rallyis that people should go there and check them out and mentioned them more than 140 times while LYING about the ongoing Russian interferecne in our campaign and kissing Putin's butt so strenuously and embarassingly it was weird. 

Trumps campaign manager REPEATEDLY gave a man he KNEW was Russian Military intelligence internal polling date. The kind you would need to microtarget Midwest voters and he discussed the Trump campaigns strategy for the midwaest with him and said they should leave by diffferent exits. We know Russian military intelligence DID mocrotarget those voters.

Don jr met with a kremlin connected lawyer and a KNOWN Russian intelligence agent AFTER they told him about Russias ongoing effort to  help Trump get elected.  After that meeting he told reporters that Democrats were disgusting for even suggesting he had met with Russians. 

Sessions, Page Papadopolous, Manafort,  Gates, McFarland, Don jr, Jared, Flynn all met with Russians then LIED about it

Our allies foreign intelligence agencies including Britains Estonias and Australias told us as they spied on Known and suspected Russian agents they kept hearing Trump campaign inner circle people and that a lot of Russian money was pouring into the campaign. The Australian Ambassador told the FBI a drunk Papadopolous was talking about going to Russia because Russia had said they have dirt on Hillary

Obviously to any RATIONAL ADULT. This kind of suspicious behavior needed to be checked out. To TRAITOROUS Treason Monkeys it is all so normal that it is a CRIME that it was investigated. I defy ANY mindless trained sheep Treason Monkey to explain to me why ALL of that is so run of the mill that it constitutes a CRIME to investigate it

53 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

An astute observation. I understand that he has won several prozes for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:
54 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

An astute observation. I understand that he has won several prozes for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty.

As the Three Stooges said, "I'm illiterate in three languages."

13 hours ago, bigsky said:

none...they are all fu cking insane lying whores with no morals or dignity....fu ck em….we need to send em to Siberia....so putin can deal with their communist ass'

I don't LIE... and CERTAINLY not about this...  YOU need to TURN OFF the FAKE News Media outlets, and refresh yourself with the FACTS !!

The TRUTH will set YOU FREE !!  But DELUDING yourself with what you WISH was true, is just like a FART int the WIND !!

14 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

I wonder ?

Many dems have already #WalkAway.

When the truth is fully known the dems will be hurtin' for certain.  

13 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:
14 hours ago, leftwinger said:

HA!!  I guess that's why I'M RIGHT 95% of the time with my statements and predictions on this board... and YOU GUYS need to CONSTANTLY DELUDE yourselves with LIES, and FORTIFY yourself will like minded IDIOT Liberals...

YOU will see who is RIGHT relating to this... JUST like WHO was RIGHT... in the end, regarding:

1.  The Trump Nomination in 2016,

2.  The Trump election WIN in 2016

3.  Hillary being GUILTY in the the e-mails scandal (it TURNED out I was RIGHT, although Comey white washed it and let her off),

4.  That Trump would KEEP his promises, and be a VERY successful President,

5.  That Trump would be a VERY Conservative President,

6.  That the Economy would BOOM under Trump,

7.  That the Republicans would win the Senate in 2018 (I thought the House would be close),

8.  That Trump DID NOT collude with Russians,

9.  That the Mueller investigation was a Witch Hunt, and he WOULD NOT be impeached !

10. That the STENCH to Democrat foul play would boomerang on them, and I was RIGHT !!

And SO many more... WHAT have you been right about over the last year or two?  Anything?...  Hmmm ?  I certainly can't think of ONE !

14 minutes ago, personreal said:

Many dems have already #WalkAway.

When the truth is fully known the dems will be hurtin' for certain.  

There are STLL a lot of Democrats who are GOOD Americans... they can't believe the DEPTHS that their Party has sunk to... 

When it becomes OBVIOUS, and PROVEN, that the Democrats are the ones who COLLUDED, CONSPIRED, LIED, COMMITTED TREASON, and TRIED to COMIT a COUP against a duly elected and sitting president of the United States... There will be NO OTHER ACTION that will be possible for them... Being a member of the democrat Party after that, would be like being a member of the NAZI Party in 1947 !!

1 minute ago, ConservativeVoice said:

There are STLL a lot of Democrats who are GOOD Americans... they can't believe the DEPTHS that their Party has sunk to... 

When it becomes OBVIOUS, and PROVEN, that the Democrats are the ones who COLLUDED, CONSPIRED, LIED, COMMITTED TREASON, and TRIED to COMIT a COUP against a duly elected and sitting president of the United States... There will be NO OTHER ACTION that will be possible for them... Being a member of the democrat Party after that, would be like being a member of the NAZI Party in 1947 !!

The dems know this is coming too...that's why they're trying every trick in their playbook to discredited Barr...they know he means business.  

I am predicting that all of these dozens of indictments will follow quickly on the heels of the discovery of sasquatch, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy and the cure for cancer.  I can't wait for the whole kit and caboodle to unfold!!!  

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Hello brother - hope all is well

hi...im kickin…..workin my ass off...makes me tired.....

2 hours ago, maineman said:

I am predicting that all of these dozens of indictments will follow quickly on the heels of the discovery of sasquatch, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy and the cure for cancer.  I can't wait for the whole kit and caboodle to unfold!!!  

it is getting pretty damn interesting.....comey and the others are now ratting each other out....it is rumored that Obama is the one that authorized the use of the document....he may be indicted....I am so glad im not a democrat....I would be so embarrassed that they pulled this sh it.

22 minutes ago, bigsky said:

hi...im kickin…..workin my ass off...makes me tired.....

Did you see Robinet got a new pup....Belgium Shepherd.  Ole Scout died of cancer.

RIP Scout

Image result for joe robinet new puppy

31 minutes ago, bigsky said:

it is getting pretty damn interesting.....comey and the others are now ratting each other out....it is rumored that Obama is the one that authorized the use of the document....he may be indicted....I am so glad im not a democrat....I would be so embarrassed that they pulled this sh it.

Like I said.... I am skeptical.  I'll believe these raft of indictments when I see them.

bigMORON is a LIAR and a fool. It is RUMORED...Sure it is. The screechmonkeys who do his thinking for him wont even commit to that bit of stupidity but they want the STUPIDEST humans on the planet to repeat it like the brain damaged propaganda parrots they are. 

GOD Treason Monkeys are stupid

53 minutes ago, maineman said:

Like I said.... I am skeptical.  I'll believe these raft of indictments when I see them.

WE will point them out WHEN they happen... ONE Obama loyalist has ALREADY been indicted for "Conspiring" with Ukraine !!

The FIRST of MANY !!

52 minutes ago, Debs said:

bigMORON is a LIAR and a fool. It is RUMORED...Sure it is. The screechmonkeys who do his thinking for him wont even commit to that bit of stupidity but they want the STUPIDEST humans on the planet to repeat it like the brain damaged propaganda parrots they are. 

GOD Treason Monkeys are stupid

YOU listen to the LYING Main Stream FAKE News Media... and YOU think THAT is the real News !!  HA!!  

And YOU call OTHERS... fools, STUPID, brain damaged, and parrots?   HA!!  When EVERYTHING that we are saying will happen DOES HAPPEN... WHAT will that make YOU ?  Hmmmmm?

CV you are an  inbred BRAINWASHED MORON. Your stupidity is an embarrassment.  You are a member of the cult and think anything that doesn't come from the screechmonkeys who lie to you and do your thinking for you are fake news. You are STUPID. You are an inbred brainwashed MORON  but try for one second do understand this one plain FACT. Fake news does not mean FACTUAL REALITY you don;t like. GOD you are stupid